Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

extreme truck challange april 19, 20, 21, twisted trails

19K views 217 replies 46 participants last post by  Unemployed Films 
#1 · (Edited)
shawn from inner air lock did a awsome job helping promote last year and is on board again this year

if you would like more info on becoming a sponsor for this event contact shawn at 231-313-0661 or dale at 231- 651-9548

shawn and twisted trials will be posting info as we get it to help keep people up to date

thanks
twisted trails crew

#134 ·
Bring it..there is nothing easy about this comp.whoever can finish all the events will most likely win.

#137 ·
:blah::blah::sonicjay::sonicjay::teehee::teehee: covil only made 1 lap at the 4 hr race , thats racin. to say this is easy i beg to differ . there is enough money on the line to make it worth your while,SO BRING YOUR RIG :thumb::rock::teehee::poke::thumb::drink::nana::bdr2::beer::beerbang:

#138 · (Edited)
Shawn L...............trusty rusty
Erin E.........jigalow
Cory M............... The dog
Mike R,..........lost my lunch
John R..................small tire class
AJ Z........... I think I can
Trevor B................Underdog
Jim G .................. XXXS
Jim Jr .................. XXS
Dale L........... Lunch break
Max K.............. Smoke break
Alice G....................fat bottom girls
:sonicjay::poke::sonicjay::teehee:

#140 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerAirLock
The Michigan Extreme Truck Challenge....happening April 19,20,21. Entry fee is $100.00. With 100% pay back to the drivers. This will include you and your co-pilot's fee and camping for the weekend at the park. And register's you for the three day competition. Food vendor will be on hand. We will be having a community fire Friday and Saturday night.
Here are your sponsors that have donated so far:
Twisted Trails.............$500.00
Copemish Pro Hardware......................................$100 .00
Mild to Wild.............................................. ........$100.00
Actron Steel............................................. ........$100.00
Crosseyed Customs........................................... .$100.00
Rock Solid Performance....................................... $100.00
Copemish EZ Mart.............................................. $100.00
PRO Builders, Inc............................................... .$100.00
Unknown Off Road"..............".............................. $100.00
Lakes & Trails Power Sports.................................$100.00
Top View Tree Service.........................................$1 00.00
Kerbys Bar & Grill, Maple City.................................$100.00
OK4WD............................................. .......................$100.00
Sun fire off road "."..........".....................................$250.00
E.O.R.P. ................ Dana 44 High steer arms
F.O.A.........set of bump stops and cans (valued at $300.00)
Off-Road Anonymous...............Builder Tab Assortment
Special thanks to...
AJ Excavting........... doing what it takes!
Unemployed Films....Once again will be on site filming and making us famous!!!!! !!

#144 ·
:naughty: looking for a rental for the comp! :naughty: very serious! Anyone wanna let me beat Your rig in this comp. I'll gladly pay for the entry pay for rental and ANY AND ALL parts the go bang:woot:! The question is is there anyone out there willing to let me beat the junk. In a non sexual way!:naughty::teehee:

#153 ·
Pm whiterhino,tab,dale at iron man off road,chevotta,kyle from cheap thrills....ask everyone on here that has a lame story on why they can't race.:blah::blah::poke:

#154 ·
i might.......im sure it would just piss a bunch of people off. all these 'hardcore' rigs never get run in any comps. im just asking to simply let me give your rig the workout that it deserves. also willing to spot if needed. would be sick to ride in the jiggler with ole leadfoot.

#155 ·
The new trail set up looks really good . I hope my log hill desing is difficult enough for everyone . Big thanx to AJ and Corey for there time and equipment . Corey was like a little kid in a candy store on Saturday with the track loader . And to twisted trails and Shawn from inner air lock for organizing this event for everyone . Wish I had my new rig but specting will have to work for now. Ill be out there all weekend. Good luck to all the competitors . See everyone this weekend

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.