Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old February 25th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #21
smasheromalley
Senior Member
 
smasheromalley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,036
iTrader: (15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
While I agree the kid acted like a total dumbfuck douche he didn't swing at the officers or give any inclination that's what he intended.

.
I don't think you have any idea what the fukc you're talking about. They're suppose to wait until somebody takes a swing now? Stepping into the cops face, being verbally aggressive, that's not good enough? I guess you think you clearly saw that the kid didnt blade off or draw an arm back to shove or strike?
I'm sure cops want to show up and play roundy round slap face with some little faggot.
Monday morning quarterbacks, that's all people are these days. Go ahead, side with the media, they always get it right.

Btw it's serve and protect the public against little bad attitude strong cocks like this guy. The second video shows that he is obviously partly retarded. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the aggressor to begin with in the 'they held me down and beat me up' situation.

Btw 2 the law doesnt say cops have to meet aggression with equal force, it says they have to meet aggression with necessary force. The kid was walking the fine line, a hair away from turning physical. The cop made the next move, next thing you know, deescalation and complete cooperation. Wtf nobody even got hurt
smasheromalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #22
Jiveturkey3
Senior Member
 
Jiveturkey3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-22-12
Location: Hillsdale MI
Posts: 2,582
iTrader: (1)
Just another case of "look at my badge I have a small penis". The kid is just another "I am in the military to cover up my small penis". Both are worthless fucks. The cop should go back to playing LL cool J like the jungle bunny he is. The kid should get his ass kicked every time he plays the "U.S. solider" card.
Jiveturkey3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #23
SS
Sexing your Nancy, Dale!
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Arlen, TX
Posts: 10,348
iTrader: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smasheromalley View Post
I don't think you have any idea what the fukc you're talking about. They're suppose to wait until somebody takes a swing now? Stepping into the cops face, being verbally aggressive, that's not good enough?
You're fucking right they better wait until he takes a swing. If I can't lay hands on someone who hasn't assaulted me than they sure as fukc can't either. The police department serves US. I can't speak for you but I sure as fukc am not a slave and they sure as hell aren't my master. This is still America and that cop was way the fukc out of line.

There is not a single human being in this country that is legally authorized to use force against another human being because of harsh language.
__________________
-Jeremy



Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #24
Jiveturkey3
Senior Member
 
Jiveturkey3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-22-12
Location: Hillsdale MI
Posts: 2,582
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
You're fucking right they better wait until he takes a swing. If I can't lay hands on someone who hasn't assaulted me than they sure as fukc can't either. The police department serves US. I can't speak for you but I sure as fukc am not a slave and they sure as hell aren't my master. This is still America and that cop was way the fukc out of line.

There is not a single human being in this country that is legally authorized to use force against another human being because of harsh language.
Remember this is the same country that many citizens think it is ok to torch a house with an ALLEGED murder inside. It's plain and simple the entire law enforcement needs grab by the nuts and put in their place. They are like an out of control puppy someone needs to smack the fuckers and say "sit down and stay there".
Jiveturkey3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #25
smasheromalley
Senior Member
 
smasheromalley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,036
iTrader: (15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
Remember this is the same country that many citizens think it is ok to torch a house with an ALLEGED murder inside. It's plain and simple the entire law enforcement needs grab by the nuts and put in their place. They are like an out of control puppy someone needs to smack the fuckers and say "sit down and stay there".
I see you've been hanging out with Alex jones. Please, tell me more
smasheromalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #26
SS
Sexing your Nancy, Dale!
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Arlen, TX
Posts: 10,348
iTrader: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
Remember this is the same country that many citizens think it is ok to torch a house with an ALLEGED murder inside. It's plain and simple the entire law enforcement needs grab by the nuts and put in their place. They are like an out of control puppy someone needs to smack the fuckers and say "sit down and stay there".
Exactly.


There seems to be some confusion as of late about who holds the power in this country.

If I would've been a spectator to that event I would've VERY quickly come to that young man's aid.

Any cop that treats a victim of physical assault with further physical force when said victim hasn't laid a hand on them is no better than the pieces of shit who inspired the call for their assistance.

That cop is an absolute disgrace to the badge and that video only furthers the mistrust and hatred of law enforcement around the country.
__________________
-Jeremy



Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #27
smasheromalley
Senior Member
 
smasheromalley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,036
iTrader: (15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
You're fucking right they better wait until he takes a swing. If I can't lay hands on someone who hasn't assaulted me than they sure as fukc can't either. The police department serves US. I can't speak for you but I sure as fukc am not a slave and they sure as hell aren't my master. This is still America and that cop was way the fukc out of line.

There is not a single human being in this country that is legally authorized to use force against another human being because of harsh language.
Because all cops should be karate masters and block that shit, just like you can, right?

And ill repeat, necessary force; not equal force.

How this type of attitude against law went from that of lowlife shitbags to almost mainstream is really sick.
smasheromalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #28
Jiveturkey3
Senior Member
 
Jiveturkey3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-22-12
Location: Hillsdale MI
Posts: 2,582
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smasheromalley View Post
I see you've been hanging out with Alex jones. Please, tell me more
So if I say you stole my car you did right? Drink the kook aid sheeple.
Jiveturkey3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #29
robbietap
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-06-07
Location: evart/michigan
Posts: 241
iTrader: (2)
Seems like everyone wants to hit the fukcin kid. Maybe if we meet him we would hit him too.
robbietap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #30
Jiveturkey3
Senior Member
 
Jiveturkey3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-22-12
Location: Hillsdale MI
Posts: 2,582
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smasheromalley View Post
Because all cops should be karate masters and block that shit, just like you can, right?

And ill repeat, necessary force; not equal force.

How this type of attitude against law went from that of lowlife shitbags to almost mainstream is really sick.
Corruption and a "I am the law!" attitude that is so prevalent did it. The constitution being ignored and personal agendas being pushed instead is what ha went main stream that make me sick. Don't misunderstand me and think I am on the kids side. People using their military status like they both did is cowardly. 45 min to respond to a violent call is why I carry. Police aren't there to protect you when you need them. Also a this video shows many don't really care about your safety they only care about getting a pay check and justifying there position by writing bullshit tickets.
Jiveturkey3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #31
SS
Sexing your Nancy, Dale!
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Arlen, TX
Posts: 10,348
iTrader: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smasheromalley View Post
Because all cops should be karate masters and block that shit, just like you can, right?

And ill repeat, necessary force; not equal force.

How this type of attitude against law went from that of lowlife shitbags to almost mainstream is really sick.
The fact that the attitude went mainstream speaks volume of the conduct of law enforcement over the last 20 years. It went from an honorable profession of protecting the law abiding citizens of a community to making damn sure that whoever they come across knows that they have no power against them.

There was no need for ANY force in that video.

To sum that video up:

Distraught and upset victim of a robbery/assault confronts the responding officers 45 MINUTES after he calls as to why it took so long for them to respond. Officer responds with violence to "calm" the VICTIM.

I sure as fukc am not a karate expert. You're really reaching out there to further your own argument. If I can't go on the offensive against an individual because of harsh language than a police officer sure as hell can't either.

That cop literally attacked a victim of a crime because he was upset.

If you seriously support that cop just because he has a badge you are the perfect example of a sheep in our society.
__________________
-Jeremy



Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Last edited by SS; February 25th, 2013 at 07:27 PM.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #32
smasheromalley
Senior Member
 
smasheromalley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,036
iTrader: (15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
Exactly.


There seems to be some confusion as of late about who holds the power in this country.

If I would've been a spectator to that event I would've VERY quickly come to that young man's aid.

Any cop that treats a victim of physical assault with further physical force when said victim hasn't laid a hand on them is no better than the pieces of shit who inspired the call for their assistance.

That cop is an absolute disgrace to the badge and that video only furthers the mistrust and hatred of law enforcement around the country.
You would have come to his aid? How? Yelling and screaming? Taking pictures? Getting physical involved? Then you would have had your ass righteously handed to you and likely been charged and convicted.

Wtf type of power are you talking about? Oh you mean authority? Yeah, it's not you. It's granted by the Constitution through congress. Don't confuse authority to enforce law with some big penis/small penis power.

I take it you don't have much experience with liars? You have no idea what happened prior to the cops showing up, what the call was about, how it was dispatched... In other words nobody who sees the video has a clue what the "45 minute wait" or any other facts of the situation are. Like I said before the kid could have been the aggressor the whole time. No knowledge of facts, yet always ready to pony up an opinion and puff up about what you think about bully cops, and how they should handle things. Sad state of affairs

Last edited by smasheromalley; February 25th, 2013 at 07:31 PM.
smasheromalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #33
SS
Sexing your Nancy, Dale!
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Arlen, TX
Posts: 10,348
iTrader: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smasheromalley View Post
You would have come to his aid? How? Yelling and screaming? Taking pictures? Getting physical involved? Then you would have had your ass righteously handed to you and likely been charged and convicted moron.

Wtf type of power are you talking about? Oh you mean authority? Yeah, it's not you. It's granted by the Constitution through congress. Don't confuse authority to enforce law with some big penis/small penis power.

I take it you don't have much experience with liars? You have no idea what happened prior to the cops showing up, what the call was about, how it was dispatched... In other words nobody who sees the video has a clue what the "45 minute wait" or any other facts of the situation are. Like I said before the kid could have been the aggressor the whole time. No knowledge of facts, yet always ready to pony up an opinion and puff up about what you think about bully cops, and how they should handle things. Sad state of affairs

You sit here and Monday Morning Quarterback the entire event the same as us. You know some detail we don't?

You're simply backing up the unlawful conduct of a police officer simply because he has a badge. You're pathetic.

Unlike you I believe in the Constitution and swore my life to uphold it. If that means going up against two cops who think they're the baddest mother fuckers on the block putting a beat down on a VICTIM of a crime than so be it. I will gladly jump in to protect that individual against a cop who has obviously forgotten his oath and the purpose of his job.

I also find it extremely entertaining that you're defending that cop for brutalizing a citizen because he was upset. You would've hired a lawyer and sued the fukc out of that department if you were the robbery/assault victim and were beaten down because you spoke harsh words towards the cops that responded 45 minutes later.

Like I said... Absolutely appalling that people support this kind of conduct from our law enforcement.
__________________
-Jeremy



Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #34
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 19,954
iTrader: (21)
Funny how we all grew up watching John Wayne, Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal and Clint Eastwood movies and thought it was great when they didn't take any shit from punks.
__________________
GLFWDA member since 1979.
Member Southern Michigan Rock Crawlers.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #35
AFRd_CJ5
Senior Member
 
AFRd_CJ5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-26-07
Location: Carson City
Posts: 681
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
You sit here and Monday Morning Quarterback the entire event the same as us. You know some detail we don't?

You're simply backing up the unlawful conduct of a police officer simply because he has a badge. You're pathetic.

Unlike you I believe in the Constitution and swore my life to uphold it. If that means going up against two cops who think they're the baddest mother fuckers on the block putting a beat down on a VICTIM of a crime than so be it. I will gladly jump in to protect that individual against a cop who has obviously forgotten his oath and the purpose of his job.

I also find it extremely entertaining that you're defending that cop for brutalizing a citizen because he was upset. You would've hired a lawyer and sued the fukc out of that department if you were the robbery/assault victim and were beaten down because you spoke harsh words towards the cops that responded 45 minutes later.

Like I said... Absolutely appalling that people support this kind of conduct from our law enforcement.
I think you're walking a fine line here though. This is a two way street IMO. We all know there are officers that abuse their power, but many do not. We also have seen an uprise of disrespecting people like the guy in this video. Even if a cop is justified in self defense, they get sued, lose authority, respect, and on and on. People know they can get away with most anything with no consequences, so they don't have any problems disrespecting any person at any time.
In a situation like this, do you KNOW what you'd do? No, nobody knows what they will do in any given situation, until they are in that exact scenario. Would you difuse the problem before it happened, or would you wait for the other person to make the first move? Or possibly step back and pull out a gun.
So where do you draw the line?
AFRd_CJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #36
smasheromalley
Senior Member
 
smasheromalley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,036
iTrader: (15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
You sit here and Monday Morning Quarterback the entire event the same as us. You know some detail we don't?

You're simply backing up the unlawful conduct of a police officer simply because he has a badge. You're pathetic.

Unlike you I believe in the Constitution and swore my life to uphold it. If that means going up against two cops who think they're the baddest mother fuckers on the block putting a beat down on a VICTIM of a crime than so be it. I will gladly jump in to protect that individual against a cop who has obviously forgotten his oath and the purpose of his job.

I also find it extremely entertaining that you're defending that cop for brutalizing a citizen because he was upset. You would've hired a lawyer and sued the fukc out of that department if you were the robbery/assault victim and were beaten down because you spoke harsh words towards the cops that responded 45 minutes later.

Like I said... Absolutely appalling that people support this kind of conduct from our law enforcement.
You should think twice about who you are going to jump in and protect when you CLEARLY don't understand the law in regards to the use of force. I'm serious about that. A paragraph pasted from a website that sounds righteous does not make it correct. Supreme Court caselaw is the law of the land, regardless of what the tinfoil hats on a website claim about upholding or skirting the Constitution.

Props to you for enlisting, but other than posting rutarted shit on this site I don't think you know much about me. In regards to my MMQB'ing, the point that I have been trying to make is that you do not understand use of force or the law regarding use of force, and anyone blasting the cop for 'attacking the victim' does not have all the facts. Its like blasting the mainstream media for misleading(lying) then doing it yourself.
smasheromalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #37
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 12,397
iTrader: (40)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
There's also the little fact that every single one of us would be just as pissed off as that kid if we were unarmed and confronted by two other men in your own home while they were ripping off all your shit and the cops took 45 minutes to mosey on over. Blatant abuse of power and use of excessive force against a citizen who was just victimized under the guise of "Marine Pride." Let's all applaud this cop's own total disregard for the rights of a citizen HE SERVES and make another thread later bitching about cops doing the same to someone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
While the kid is whiny douche, I am getting really tired of "hardass" cops like the one pictured. The level of physical force used is completely inappropriate and disproportional for the situation.

While the kid is aggravating, the cop needs to exercise some professional restraint. He - like far too many cops - need to remember that they're a public servant. This seems especially rampant on smaller forces, where there's less supervision and less to do.

And all of the "once a Marine always a Marine" BS is fun when you're kidding around, (unless he's in the Reserves) this cop is not a U.S. Marine - he's (allegedly) a former Marine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
While I agree the kid acted like a total dumbfuck douche he didn't swing at the officers or give any inclination that's what he intended.

So what if he balled his fists? Doesn't mean he was going to attack the officers. He CALLED THEM for HELP because he was being assaulted and robbed and the cops took 45 minutes to respond.

The cop had absolutely ZERO reason to attack the kid other than he was annoyed.

If that's the kind of authority you want to give the police in your neighborhoods don't come bitching when they do the same to you for crossing the street in the wrong spot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post
I think the kid was a little douchy but acting so because he was frustrated. If the cop had acted professionally he could have defused the situation verbally. Instead he had to proce his badassness as a marine and then start to cover his trail and care if he did do harm to the citizen after. I think the cop is a massive peice of.shit due to his actions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
Just another case of "look at my badge I have a small penis". The kid is just another "I am in the military to cover up my small penis". Both are worthless fucks. The cop should go back to playing LL cool J like the jungle bunny he is. The kid should get his ass kicked every time he plays the "U.S. solider" card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
You're fucking right they better wait until he takes a swing. If I can't lay hands on someone who hasn't assaulted me than they sure as fukc can't either. The police department serves US. I can't speak for you but I sure as fukc am not a slave and they sure as hell aren't my master. This is still America and that cop was way the fukc out of line.

There is not a single human being in this country that is legally authorized to use force against another human being because of harsh language.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
Remember this is the same country that many citizens think it is ok to torch a house with an ALLEGED murder inside. It's plain and simple the entire law enforcement needs grab by the nuts and put in their place. They are like an out of control puppy someone needs to smack the fuckers and say "sit down and stay there".
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
You sit here and Monday Morning Quarterback the entire event the same as us. You know some detail we don't?

You're simply backing up the unlawful conduct of a police officer simply because he has a badge. You're pathetic.

Unlike you I believe in the Constitution and swore my life to uphold it. If that means going up against two cops who think they're the baddest mother fuckers on the block putting a beat down on a VICTIM of a crime than so be it. I will gladly jump in to protect that individual against a cop who has obviously forgotten his oath and the purpose of his job.

I also find it extremely entertaining that you're defending that cop for brutalizing a citizen because he was upset. You would've hired a lawyer and sued the fukc out of that department if you were the robbery/assault victim and were beaten down because you spoke harsh words towards the cops that responded 45 minutes later.

Like I said... Absolutely appalling that people support this kind of conduct from our law enforcement.
Not to get into a huge debate but if you approach a cop in an aggressive manner, which the kid did proven by the video the cop can stirke first. He doesn't have to wait to get hit all he has to do is believe that he is going to be hit and he is allowed to respond with force one step higher than he is confronted with. 100% legal and support by case law all the way to the supreme court. It's his attitude after the fact that needs alittle work, but even then its not out of line. And I could really careless if that weiner called them for help, many officers have been murdered by the assholes that have called them for help. And that cop didn't beat him down, he delievered one open hand stun and it did exactly what it was supposed to do. The kid was not bloody, and he was not bruised except for his ego. If all I had to go by was the video I was say the cops were justified in their actions.

Last edited by High Center Hancho; February 25th, 2013 at 08:08 PM.
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #38
SS
Sexing your Nancy, Dale!
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Arlen, TX
Posts: 10,348
iTrader: (13)
No matter how anyone responds to this video... No one has all of the facts.



From what is presented... A guy got robbed and when the cops finally got around to helping him they responded to an obviously upset individual with a beat down.

I know exactly what I'd do in this situation because I'm not the everyday average joe and have deployed to war. I have absolutely zero tolerance for people who abuse their power and being raised properly I know that being granted power doesn't mean I have the right to abuse the people that I have power over. It means I do what I can to help them and if someone decides to attack me I have every right to defend my life.

That officer had absolutely zero justification for what he did no matter how you try and rationalize it. The ONLY reasons you have for backing up that cop is because you blindly follow a badge and/or you have forgotten the most basic principals our Constitutional Republic were founded upon.
__________________
-Jeremy



Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #39
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 12,397
iTrader: (40)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
No matter how anyone responds to this video... No one has all of the facts.



From what is presented... A guy got robbed and when the cops finally got around to helping him they responded to an obviously upset individual with a beat down.

I know exactly what I'd do in this situation because I'm not the everyday average joe and have deployed to war. I have absolutely zero tolerance for people who abuse their power and being raised properly I know that being granted power doesn't mean I have the right to abuse the people that I have power over. It means I do what I can to help them and if someone decides to attack me I have every right to defend my life.

That officer had absolutely zero justification for what he did no matter how you try and rationalize it. The ONLY reasons you have for backing up that cop is because you blindly follow a badge and/or you have forgotten the most basic principals our Constitutional Republic were founded upon.
wrong I know a cop doesn't have to wait until he is attacked to defend himself. I know from the video that whinny ass "crime victim" approached the police in an aggressive manner and talking shit. If it was me in that situation I wouldn't have waited to be hit I would have hit first and would have be justified in doing so, same as the officer in the video. They didn't go over board and continued to beat on the kid, they stopped the threat presented to them. They didn't walk up and hit the kid for no reason. They didn't start out the encounter on the wrong foot, the kid did. He brought it to that level, NOT the police. And the guy said he was "robbed", nothing in the video suggested that he was, because people never lie to the police about being a victim to attempt to cover up what they did.
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #40
AFRd_CJ5
Senior Member
 
AFRd_CJ5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-26-07
Location: Carson City
Posts: 681
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
No matter how anyone responds to this video... No one has all of the facts.



From what is presented... A guy got robbed and when the cops finally got around to helping him they responded to an obviously upset individual with a beat down.

I know exactly what I'd do in this situation because I'm not the everyday average joe and have deployed to war. I have absolutely zero tolerance for people who abuse their power and being raised properly I know that being granted power doesn't mean I have the right to abuse the people that I have power over. It means I do what I can to help them and if someone decides to attack me I have every right to defend my life.

That officer had absolutely zero justification for what he did no matter how you try and rationalize it. The ONLY reasons you have for backing up that cop is because you blindly follow a badge and/or you have forgotten the most basic principals our Constitutional Republic were founded upon.
See, that's where I think a little different. I would NEVER disrespect an officer as he was. And to me, that is a huge problem. There is no respect. This guy calls them for help, and then disrepects them. Do you think this would have been a different outcome had the guy acted in a different manner, or do you think the officer would have still done the same?
If you are in Iraq, and you are face to face with an emeny, do you stand down and wait for them to take the first shot at you, or do you take control of the situation first to stay safe?
I am not a soldier, never been to war, and have the utmost respect for people that fight for this country. That question is an honest question wondering how you would react.
AFRd_CJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.35803 seconds with 52 queries