Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old January 29th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #21
Paperboy326
Senior Member
 
Paperboy326's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-05-09
Location: Battle Creek, Mi
Posts: 186
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I will get some pics of the gears, lockouts, and shafts. I seen his bad itrader feedback but that had been a few years ago and looked like he had cleaned up his creditability. He had everything all listed out and when I meet with him he seemed like just a good fellow jeeper. We stood there and BS about jeeps a bit and made the deal. I mean he invited me to his house knowing he was screwing me. I waited for 3 days to post this thread to give him ample chance to make right. From the time I sent my first message to him Friday night he has been online 3-4 times, so I know he has seen the 2 PM's and have left him a couple voicemails since and no return call.
Paperboy326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #22
marshall
locally famous
 
marshall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-12-11
Location: mayville MI
Posts: 2,923
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

What a Dick. However, people that have bought axles off me can tell you the cover was off when they got here, for both of our sakes
marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #23
bigbchevy
missmrgreenagain
 
bigbchevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-07
Location: fenton /hartland mi
Posts: 18,491
iTrader: (163)
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperboy326 View Post
I will get some pics of the gears, lockouts, and shafts. I seen his bad itrader feedback but that had been a few years ago and looked like he had cleaned up his creditability. He had everything all listed out and when I meet with him he seemed like just a good fellow jeeper. We stood there and BS about jeeps a bit and made the deal. I mean he invited me to his house knowing he was screwing me. I waited for 3 days to post this thread to give him ample chance to make right. From the time I sent my first message to him Friday night he has been online 3-4 times, so I know he has seen the 2 PM's and have left him a couple voicemails since and no return call.
pm him a link to this
__________________
H.o.r.e
(mr.green)So you are calling CC a liar?? Not a nice way to treat your bitch.
tube bending and gear installs pm me for info! gears installed for $150 and up per axle.
bigbchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #24
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,738
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperboy326 View Post
I will get some pics of the gears, lockouts, and shafts. I seen his bad itrader feedback but that had been a few years ago and looked like he had cleaned up his creditability. He had everything all listed out and when I meet with him he seemed like just a good fellow jeeper. We stood there and BS about jeeps a bit and made the deal. I mean he invited me to his house knowing he was screwing me. I waited for 3 days to post this thread to give him ample chance to make right. From the time I sent my first message to him Friday night he has been online 3-4 times, so I know he has seen the 2 PM's and have left him a couple voicemails since and no return call.
why did you not verify what you were buying when you were at his house picking it up? At the very least it seems you would have noticed that he had not in fact popped the diff cover to verify the locker like you indicate in your first post. Why didn't you pop the cover when you were there?

This doesn't take away from him misrepresenting, or from him not returning calls, but you picked it up in person, you had every opportunity to make sure and verify you were getting what you were getting.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #25
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,017
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

You can tell the quality of a steak by sticking your head up the cows ass or you can take the butchers word for it.
Mr.Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #26
8PTBUCK
Hobo Joe and the TCG
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,240
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
You can tell the quality of a steak by sticking your head up the cows ass or you can take the butchers word for it.
But it has to be your bull.
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #27
Gunsworth
Senior Member
 
Gunsworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 2,493
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Gunsworth
Default

More importantly, who the hell spends 500$ on a dana 30? Sucks for.sure, but you cant buy an axle without pulling the cover....
Gunsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #28
creeping death
I'm that guy.
 
creeping death's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-11-08
Location: MUSKEGON, MI. 49442
Posts: 7,725
iTrader: (76)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
You can tell the quality of a steak by sticking your head up the cows ass or you can take the butchers word for it.
__________________
You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherfucker.
creeping death is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #29
Jiveturkey3
Senior Member
 
Jiveturkey3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-22-12
Location: Hillsdale MI
Posts: 3,152
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Sorry to hear that. If you know here he lives just go see him. Also with gl4x4 logic it's your fault. Just like if you get robbed its your fault for having what that guy wanted.
Jiveturkey3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #30
wilesin
Senior Member
 
wilesin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-16-09
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,787
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
why did you not verify what you were buying when you were at his house picking it up? At the very least it seems you would have noticed that he had not in fact popped the diff cover to verify the locker like you indicate in your first post. Why didn't you pop the cover when you were there?

This doesn't take away from him misrepresenting, or from him not returning calls, but you picked it up in person, you had every opportunity to make sure and verify you were getting what you were getting.
Pete and repete?
wilesin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #31
montecarlo33
The Violator
 
montecarlo33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-23-07
Location: Otsego County 49735
Posts: 4,297
iTrader: (18)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilesin View Post
Pete and repete?
hes slipping these days.
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #32
Paperboy326
Senior Member
 
Paperboy326's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-05-09
Location: Battle Creek, Mi
Posts: 186
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I will take the fault for not taking the cover off. But still feel he lied about what it was and not even responding to ripping me off. And as to why $500 for a Dana 30 as it was sold to me with chromoly shafts, locker, new hubs, HD drag link and tie rod, 4.10 gears. It was a good fit for our jeep and budget.
Paperboy326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #33
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,738
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
Sorry to hear that. If you know here he lives just go see him. Also with gl4x4 logic it's your fault. Just like if you get robbed its your fault for having what that guy wanted.
Apparently you don't read well.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #34
SHARPMACHINE
F-U-CANCER!!!
 
SHARPMACHINE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-29-06
Location: MONTAGUE MI (BY THE SAND BOX)
Posts: 4,468
iTrader: (25)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Man, that sucks. Sorry for your bad luck. I would think sandmaster might want to fix the problem, this kind of news travels fast.

Where are you sandmaster?

sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster
__________________
Hay, look at me... I have a signature.....



RIP FULLSIZE4LIFE
SHARPMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #35
89Laredo
Senior Member
 
89Laredo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-09-09
Location: Iowa
Posts: 2,895
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to 89Laredo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARPMACHINE View Post
Man, that sucks. Sorry for your bad luck. I would think sandmaster might want to fix the problem, this kind of news travels fast.

Where are you sandmaster?

sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster
x2... I think sandmaster needs to come in with an explanation.



sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
All I want to do is smoke meth, fuck my sister, and hang myself with a belt.
89Laredo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #36
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,017
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

You are only supposed to say his name 3 times and he will appear.
Mr.Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #37
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,738
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #38
IFS SUCKS
I like trees
 
IFS SUCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-07
Location: Lansing,MI
Posts: 5,796
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARPMACHINE View Post
Man, that sucks. Sorry for your bad luck. I would think sandmaster might want to fix the problem, this kind of news travels fast.

Where are you sandmaster?

sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster sandmaster
He's probably chilling at Holiday Inn of Midland and Big E's Sports Grill.
IFS SUCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #39
revho
$9.00 vanilla malt
 
revho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: beaverdam, mi
Posts: 2,389
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFS SUCKS View Post
He's probably chilling at Holiday Inn of Midland and Big E's Sports Grill.
You read my mind.
revho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #40
jbsjunk
Cop Rated
 
jbsjunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-08
Location: Almost Allendale Mi
Posts: 12,688
iTrader: (35)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
You can tell the quality of a steak by sticking your head up the cows ass or you can take the butchers word for it.
Ahh, Tommy Boy. Haven't seen that in ages.
jbsjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.24543 seconds with 52 queries