Mitt Romney - Page 5 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old October 31st, 2012, 11:10 PM   #81
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,579
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alterego View Post
Brewmenn, do you acknowledge now that the administration lied.

Please answer yes or no so we can avoid the liberal mental circle jerk.

Did the administration lie about there knowledge of the event for two weeks after the attack?
No.

There were definitely untrue statements made by the administration. Saying something untrue is only a lie if you know it was untrue. Without knowing what knowledge someone has while speaking it is not possible for me to know if they are lying, or just wrong.

Here is a list of comments made by the administration. Which do you think were lies? Feel free to site your own sources.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/10/world/...nts/index.html
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old October 31st, 2012, 11:11 PM   #82
cdw32
Senior Member
 
cdw32's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-08-10
Location: Commerce MI
Posts: 475
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
When a liberal, well at least most of em' can't use facts they resort to name calling.
We know who you are.
Ha I'm not a liberal, I hate politicians and if I had the chance I would punch both Mitt Romney and Obama in the face, give Paul Ryan a new hair cut and a send him back to the rainbow he fell out of and call it a day.

Last edited by cdw32; October 31st, 2012 at 11:23 PM.
cdw32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 05:50 AM   #83
cj65
Senior Member
 
cj65's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-07-07
Location: 48174
Posts: 3,936
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

Well I think I will put religion aside. And I will be voting for Mitt. Thanks for helping in my decision !
cj65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 05:54 AM   #84
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,678
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj65 View Post
Well I think I will put religion aside. And I will be voting for Mitt. Thanks for helping in my decision !
__________________
17
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 06:47 AM   #85
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 22,331
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj65 View Post
Well I think I will put religion aside. And I will be voting for Mitt. Thanks for helping in my decision !
__________________
GLFWDA member since 1979.
Member Southern Michigan Rock Crawlers.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 06:48 AM   #86
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 22,331
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdw32 View Post
Paul Ryan looks like a douchbag with that widows peak hair cut. "Mitten" (lol) doesn't know the voting age. I don't really like Obama but he does make Mitt Romney look like a fool way to often haha.
Good to know that you base running our government on someone's haircut.
__________________
GLFWDA member since 1979.
Member Southern Michigan Rock Crawlers.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 07:25 AM   #87
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,974
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alterego View Post
Brewmenn, do you acknowledge now that the administration lied.

Please answer yes or no so we can avoid the liberal mental circle jerk.
Did the administration lie about there knowledge of the event for two weeks after the attack?
kickstand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:21 AM   #88
TJJEEP
Senior Member
 
TJJEEP's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Orchard Lake
Posts: 2,973
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to TJJEEP Send a message via MSN to TJJEEP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
To get re-elected and maintain his hippy friendly idealistic war policies. There are real threats in the world that have to be dealt with violence. That's just the reality of things. People who say otherwise are ignorant and fools, Obama being one of them.
I don't see how this could help him get re-elected. In times of terror attack I believe having a strong stance against terrorism would harbor more votes.

I still do not see a motive to let this happen, especially right before an election where his only goal right now is to get elected.

While I believe he knew about the attacks and knew they simply were not protests gone wrong, I don't see the big picture of why this happened.
TJJEEP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:28 AM   #89
8PTBUCK
The local hipster, yo!
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,838
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdw32 View Post
Ha I'm not a liberal, I hate politicians and if I had the chance I would punch both Mitt Romney and Obama in the face, give Paul Ryan a new hair cut and a send him back to the rainbow he fell out of and call it a day.
You forgot to throw Biden under the bus... man crush?
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 11:40 AM   #90
cdw32
Senior Member
 
cdw32's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-08-10
Location: Commerce MI
Posts: 475
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PTBUCK View Post
You forgot to throw Biden under the bus... man crush?
Oh yeah lol- Biden. Absolutely love that guy! Pshhh

Your voting for Mitten, man crush????

Last edited by cdw32; November 1st, 2012 at 11:50 AM.
cdw32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 11:48 AM   #91
cdw32
Senior Member
 
cdw32's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-08-10
Location: Commerce MI
Posts: 475
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Good to know that you base running our government on someone's haircut.
Well I find him very hard to take seriously with it.

I bet he loves it lol and makes it extra pointy everytime he looks in a mirror before going on TV haha.

When both candidates are spitting bull shit out their months constantly, making a decition based on who has a less prick like hair cut seems to be the best choice for me lol.
cdw32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 12:03 PM   #92
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,974
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdw32 View Post
Well I find him very hard to take seriously with it.

I bet he loves it lol and makes it extra pointy everytime he looks in a mirror before going on TV haha.

When both candidates are spitting bull shit out their months constantly, making a decition based on who has a less prick like hair cut seems to be the best choice for me lol.
I promised ABer I would be nice if he stopped posting about god all the time.

So, I am not sure if that means nice to everyone, or just aber.

I hope aber will cut me some slack and let me tell you that you are a fucking retard.
kickstand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 12:05 PM   #93
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,043
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I promised ABer I would be nice if he stopped posting about god all the time.

So, I am not sure if that means nice to everyone, or just aber.

I hope aber will cut me some slack and let me tell you that you are a fucking retard.
__________________
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 12:07 PM   #94
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 22,331
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I promised ABer I would be nice if he stopped posting about god all the time.

So, I am not sure if that means nice to everyone, or just aber.

I hope aber will cut me some slack and let me tell you that you are a fucking retard.
__________________
GLFWDA member since 1979.
Member Southern Michigan Rock Crawlers.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 01:03 PM   #95
cdw32
Senior Member
 
cdw32's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-08-10
Location: Commerce MI
Posts: 475
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I promised ABer I would be nice if he stopped posting about god all the time.

So, I am not sure if that means nice to everyone, or just aber.

I hope aber will cut me some slack and let me tell you that you are a fucking retard.
Yes, I am a "fucking retard", you must be a liberal.
cdw32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 01:14 PM   #96
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,974
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdw32 View Post
Yes, I am a "fucking retard", you must be a liberal.
Regardless of my political stance in life (do some reading noob, it should be pretty obvious how I feel, I rarely sugarcoat my feelings/opinions) stating:
Quote:
When both candidates are spitting bull shit out their months constantly, making a decition based on who has a less prick like hair cut seems to be the best choice for me lol.
proves just how ignorant, and, or, stupid you really are.
kickstand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:39 PM   #97
cdw32
Senior Member
 
cdw32's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-08-10
Location: Commerce MI
Posts: 475
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
Regardless of my political stance in life (do some reading noob, it should be pretty obvious how I feel, I rarely sugarcoat my feelings/opinions) stating:

proves just how ignorant, and, or, stupid you really are.
Wow you don't know how to spot sarcasm when it hits you in the face, why don't YOU do some more reading "noob" lol (wow that's a gay word).

If it were up to me what candidates run for office I would vote Ronald Reagan or Bill Clinton, those were great presidents. Oboma should go practice his basketball skills because I'm white and I could school him and mitten should go write a book on how he can't count how many billions he's worth with the amount of fingers he has, that would be time better spent for the both of them.

......winning....
cdw32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:46 PM   #98
8PTBUCK
The local hipster, yo!
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,838
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Default


Quote:
Originally Posted by cdw32 View Post
Wow you don't know how to spot sarcasm when it hits you in the face, why don't YOU do some more reading "noob" lol (wow that's a gay word).

If it were up to me what candidates run for office I would vote Ronald Reagan or Bill Clinton, those were great presidents. Oboma should go practice his basketball skills because I'm white and I could school him and mitten should go write a book on how he can't count how many billions he's worth with the amount of fingers he has, that would be time better spent for the both of them.

......winning....
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM   #99
cdw32
Senior Member
 
cdw32's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-08-10
Location: Commerce MI
Posts: 475
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PTBUCK View Post
Cover your eyes because I'm about to shit on your face.

Lol if you really aren't man enough to say Bill Clinton was a good president just because you vote rebublican your the most ignorant person out there. There have been many great Rep and Dem presendents over the years and I would vote either way if I thought they were worth it but neither Mitten or Obama are.

Last edited by cdw32; November 1st, 2012 at 03:00 PM.
cdw32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:57 PM   #100
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,043
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Wow.
__________________
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.36835 seconds with 81 queries