Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Blue-Book for a stock LJ in "Very Good" condition is $17,281. With some quick calculation on all the new parts, I have more than that just into recent upgrades on this Jeep. Cell: 61Sixer.217.1Zero03, or e-mail: craig D0T emenaker A+ gmail D0+ C0m.
Comprehensive Build Thread HERE
. Much of this work was professionally done by RockSolid Performance
in Cedar Springs, Michigan. Vehicle build was completed this summer, but has been parked most of the summer due to moving, limited time, and the fact that I'm now living right next door to where I work. At this point, I have different priorities, and want to simplify.
Basic vehicle details
Exterior & Armor
- 1-owner (I bought it new in June 2005)
- Just under 54K miles
- Well-maintained throughout its entire life
- Stored every winter since it rolled off the lot (not driven in the salt)
- Mobil-1 full synthetic oil & Mobil 1 filter on last oil change
- OEM Mopar 7-round tow wiring harness already installed
- All parts listed below are new (completed/driveable May 2012), and have less than 300 miles on them unless otherwise noted
- Stock 4.0L
- 42RLE 4-speed Auto transmission
- NP-231 transfer case w/Advance Adapters SYE
- Parts Mike Pinion-Mount Parking Brake (mounts to rear of transfer case)
- Newly-rebuilt front & rear driveshafts from D&R Driveline
- New exhaust (required to clear long-arm suspension)
Suspension, Steering & Axles
- AEV Highline Hood, Fenders & Flares
- OEM LJ Rubicon Rocker Guards
- Rokmen Aluminum Trail Corners (painted silver to match body)
- Rokmen Rear Bumper w/custom flush-mount 2" receiver (still needs to be sandblasted & painted; stock rear bumper will be included, as well)
- Rokmen Gas Tank Skid Plate
- Warn Steering Box Skid Plate (used, but freshly blasted/powdercoated; not yet installed)
- Rokmen 1/2" Body Lift
- Full-Traction long-arm suspension & skid plate
- OME springs (~2 3/4" lift)
- Rokmen Rear Coil Spring Relocation Kit
- Bilstein 5100 shocks
- Currie Antirock front sway bar
- Custom RockSolid Performance Track Bar
- PSC Hydro-Assist Steering (with PSC Saginaw steering box)
- RockSolid Performance High-Steer Arms (driver & passenger, with custom-designed rear-facing hydro-assist mount) & custom steering
- Currie Iron Jock III Dana 60 front axle (66” wide), 4.88 gearing (Yukon), 35-spline outer shafts, Yukon Grizzly Locker, Warn Premium Lock-Outs. Professionally assembled by RockSolid Performance.
- Dana 70U rear axle (65” wide), 4.88 gearing w/Powr-Lok limited-slip, NEW Yukon 35-spline shafts. ~6500 miles. Professionally narrowed by Sinister Fabrication/Unlimited Offroad Centers. Baby-smooth bottom with the clearance of a Dana 60
- 4-wheel disc brakes with Dodge 1500 M/C upgrade. Dual-piston Dodge calipers in front, with single-piston GM calipers in the rear. Braking is EXCELLENT!
- Hummer H2 wheels: OEM silver H2 wheels (centers machined to clear Dana 70U hubs)
- 37" x 17" x 12.5" BFGoodrich KM2 Mud-Terrains
- Scratch (not through paint) on driver door. This was buffed out by a local body shop, but is still faintly noticeable if you look closely.
- Small scratches (not through paint) on bottom of passenger rear corner guard
- A few stone chips from typical road use
- Rear plastic window has scratches from cats that got on them while they were stored in the house