Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old October 5th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #101
Jeepxjmike20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 09-06-12
Location: Saginaw mi
Posts: 151
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
This is your first post that is almost understandable. At least you support the right candidate.
Honestly i know i dont word my paragraphs right all of the time but, i am not a idiot. If you cant understand it dont reply to it! Romney & Ryan 2012


Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
Except that didn't bail out Nexteer or Delphi. The GM bailout did require that GM give Delphi $ to ensure Delphi UAW retirees retirements/medical/etc... were fully covered. Non-UAW Delphi retirees were hung out to dry. Obie repaid the UAW for service rendered in election.

Nexteer's "bailout" came in the form of Delphi cutting it loose and the Chinese buying it - and keeping the UAW, albeit with a number of cost-cutting measures that to their credit the UAW local accepted, rather than lose jobs.

So your co-workers are giving Obie credit for their condition that is wholly undeserved.
Exactly.

E
Jeepxjmike20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #102
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,745
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepxjmike20 View Post
Honestly i know i dont word my paragraphs right all of the time but, i am not a idiot. If you cant understand it dont reply to it! Romney & Ryan 2012

I never suggested you were an idiot. All I suggested was that your posts are very unclear and your ability to convey your thoughts through the typed word on a keyboard is not your strongsuit.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #103
Jeepxjmike20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 09-06-12
Location: Saginaw mi
Posts: 151
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I never suggested you were an idiot. All I suggested was that your posts are very unclear and your ability to convey your thoughts through the typed word on a keyboard is not your strongsuit.
OK. i apologize that i took it the wrong way. i agree with you that typing my thoughts on the key board isnt my strongsuit.
Jeepxjmike20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #104
jimhri
Senior Member
 
jimhri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-17-07
Location: north of a bankrupt city
Posts: 3,258
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepxjmike20 View Post
OK. i apologize
...."that my country, the United States, is such a successful country and tries to bring it's overriding benefits to your poor idoitic lame backwards country"....and the Berry droned on and on as to what pricks we all are to the rest of the world.
jimhri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #105
Jeepxjmike20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 09-06-12
Location: Saginaw mi
Posts: 151
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhri View Post
...."that my country, the United States, is such a successful country and tries to bring it's overriding benefits to your poor idoitic lame backwards country"....and the Berry droned on and on as to what pricks we all are to the rest of the world.
what?
Jeepxjmike20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #106
jimhri
Senior Member
 
jimhri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-17-07
Location: north of a bankrupt city
Posts: 3,258
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

What? <==> Berry apologizes for the U.S. all the time.

here's an idea......we should deny immigration status and citizenship status to any current immigrants who come from countries that sponser terrorism.
jimhri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #107
Jeepxjmike20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 09-06-12
Location: Saginaw mi
Posts: 151
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhri View Post
What? <==> Berry apologizes for the U.S. all the time.

here's an idea......we should deny immigration status and citizenship status to any current immigrants who come from countries that sponser terrorism.

obama is a weak president. I agree.
Jeepxjmike20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.12090 seconds with 26 queries