|June 24th, 2012, 02:22 PM||#1|
1996 Chevy Blazer 4x4 **Now $1800 OBO***
I am listing this for my brother so any questions should go to him. Though if you post them, I will relay them to him and post his answer here for them. Thank you.
1996 Chevy Blazer 4x4:
- 170,xxx miles on the body
- Engine, transmission and transfer case from a 98/99 S010 4x4
- 91,xxx miles on the engine, transmission and transfer case
- New front pads, rotors and calipers
- New 4x4 cable and actuator
- Newer used tires, about 45-50% tread
- New serpentine belt and belt tensioner
- New shocks
- New speed sensor
- Also has remote start and a hitch receiver
- It does need a windshield, an alignment, hazard light switch and some steering work.
All parts replaced over the past year and a half and he does have receipts for everything but the tires.
More Pics can be found here: http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...hevy%20Blazer/
Asking $1,800 OR BEST OFFER
He can be contacted at 810-305-2596, please leave a message if there is no answer and he will return your call as soon as he can.
Last edited by Paintballpsyco236; August 12th, 2012 at 11:22 PM.