Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old August 28th, 2012, 07:43 AM   #21
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,296
iTrader: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Abortion is an accepted practice in this country, it doesn't make it right.
No, but you can't just go arrest the next person that does it. You change the law, then enforce it.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2012, 08:14 AM   #22
cj65
Senior Member
 
cj65's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-07-07
Location: 48174
Posts: 3,452
iTrader: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Abortion is an accepted practice in this country, it doesn't make it right.
There is nothing wrong with abortion. Apparently your mother should have had one.
cj65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #23
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 5,971
iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj65 View Post
There is nothing wrong with abortion. Apparently your mother should have had one.
Really?
I did notice you have a nice boat, I am also sure you could not convince your wife that your boat is nicer than having an awesome child come into your lives.
The liberal mindset must be a disease, because you sir are sick and need help.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #24
cj65
Senior Member
 
cj65's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-07-07
Location: 48174
Posts: 3,452
iTrader: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Really?
I did notice you have a nice boat, I am also sure you could not convince your wife that your boat is nicer than having an awesome child come into your lives.
The liberal mindset must be a disease, because you sir are sick and need help.
Actually my wife is pregnant with our first. In some cases I believe it is ok. But when low life ninjias use it as birth control then it's not ok
cj65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #25
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 5,971
iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj65 View Post
Actually my wife is pregnant with our first. In some cases I believe it is ok. But when low life ninjias use it as birth control then it's not ok
Congrats on your first, is it a boy or a girl?
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2012, 12:29 AM   #26
Rockstar
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-07
Location: Taylor,Mi
Posts: 8,400
iTrader: (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61uCHhDLWh4


2016
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #27
cj65
Senior Member
 
cj65's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-07-07
Location: 48174
Posts: 3,452
iTrader: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Congrats on your first, is it a boy or a girl?
It's a boy. Thanks I just like giving you crap for backing the republican party.
cj65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #28
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,174
iTrader: (17)
I feel the same way about abortion as I do homosexuality.

If it is truly wrong those who do it will be dealt with by a higher power at some point.
mschaffer66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #29
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 5,971
iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj65 View Post
It's a boy. Thanks I just like giving you crap for backing the republican party.
Boys are great, you can teach em all the good stuff like playing in the sand, tonka trucks, riding his first bike, fishing and wheeling. This will definetly change your life, for the better.

As for breaking my balls about being conservative, thats ok its gives me an opportunity to educate you about what the democratic party is al about. Actually Obama is doing a great job of that himself.
I heard this woman talking about how she is liberal but did not like what the party stood for. She did some research and changed her veiw about conservatives. She does explain herself quite well.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/26/le...histle-blower/
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #30
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 5,971
iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
I feel the same way about abortion as I do homosexuality.

If it is truly wrong those who do it will be dealt with by a higher power at some point.
You do make a great point, but don't you think higherpower(God) may deal with to you or me for not trying to do something to prevent an abortion or convince a gay person that they are going against what God intended for us.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.13284 seconds with 32 queries