I need to vent a little on a trade I made(long post) - Page 3 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin. > The recycle bin's recycle bin.
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The recycle bin's recycle bin. You really messed up to get a post inside here.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:25 PM   #41
mideerslayer
NEVER GIVE UP!
 
mideerslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-27-06
Location: Clinton Township
Posts: 3,840
iTrader: (29)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj65 View Post
Mideerslayer do us all a favor and drink bleach you crying bitch.
Another internet tuff guy, I guess if you dont "roll" with the crowd on here you have to drink bleach. Way to come up with a strong response.
mideerslayer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:27 PM   #42
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 25,323
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mideerslayer View Post
Why are you taking this so personal, have you been know to make transactions Like this? You seem to be taking this very personal??

Again in case you cant comprehend basic English, I know I got screwed by not looking it over and I let the thought of getting this truck get the best of me, but all I ask when I do a trade,sell something or buy something is be up frt and honest. I dont expect a perfect truck by no means but dont make it sound like there isnt anything wrong with it. This was the whole point of My thread, it make people be more aware of transactions
You still haven't shown where the seller knew about the tie rod ends. You even admitted that you did not notice it until after you fixed the power steering.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:28 PM   #43
cj65
Senior Member
 
cj65's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-07-07
Location: 48174
Posts: 3,887
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mideerslayer View Post
Another internet tuff guy, I guess if you dont "roll" with the crowd on here you have to drink bleach. Way to come up with a strong response.
Your the one that's crying about having a wore out piece of shit 16 year old truck. Be thankful it even runs.
cj65 is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:28 PM   #44
MonkeyBiz
Master Cocksman
 
MonkeyBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Whitehall
Posts: 8,440
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBiz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mideerslayer View Post
Why are you taking this so personal, have you been know to make transactions Like this? You seem to be taking this very personal??

Again in case you cant comprehend basic English, I know I got screwed by not looking it over and I let the thought of getting this truck get the best of me, but all I ask when I do a trade,sell something or buy something is be up frt and honest. I dont expect a perfect truck by no means but dont make it sound like there isnt anything wrong with it. This was the whole point of My thread, it make people be more aware of transactions
LuLz! Do a search, and look at my feed back you whine ass. Never have had an issue.

I can comprehend basic English. What you fail to comprehend is basic responsibility. Showed by you outing the seller, looking for support for vindication. It all starts with the little face next the the title.
__________________
In bed, according to prophesy.
MonkeyBiz is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:31 PM   #45
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,033
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

wow you are a douche! IT WAS A $1500 4X4 RUSTY AS HELL 16 YEAR OLD DODGE TRUCK WITH 140K ON IT, WHAT THE fukc DO YOU EXPECT????
chadcooper55 is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:35 PM   #46
mideerslayer
NEVER GIVE UP!
 
mideerslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-27-06
Location: Clinton Township
Posts: 3,840
iTrader: (29)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Again I am using this thread ad a public service announcement.

Learn from My mistakes and look over anything you buy sell or trade because there are people that are not so honest, and mis represent there listing.

If you are going to sell/trade a vehicle you should list everything wrong with it that you know of, and that is where i screwed up, I took his word. No brakes, how could someone list a vehicle and not know that the brakes did work.

I get the fact the u-joint and all the tie rods and ball joints wouldnt be found too be bad, unless you are driving with power steering or by lifting the truck up and shaking it down.

I guess I felt in my heart, that dealing with some one on here compared to someplace like craigslist , you would be get a honest deal. I was not looking for perfection by any means but these things should have been noticed before listing it, as it was very obvious these parts were bad.


I just want people to learn from my mistake thats all!
mideerslayer is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:41 PM   #47
MonkeyBiz
Master Cocksman
 
MonkeyBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Whitehall
Posts: 8,440
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBiz
Default

You are a liar. You posted the sale thread, unprovoked, to 'out' the seller. You were looking for a e-raping. You tried to use you illnesses and you family's illnesses to get sympathy.
__________________
In bed, according to prophesy.
MonkeyBiz is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:45 PM   #48
mideerslayer
NEVER GIVE UP!
 
mideerslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-27-06
Location: Clinton Township
Posts: 3,840
iTrader: (29)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBiz View Post
You are a liar. You posted the sale thread, unprovoked, to 'out' the seller. You were looking for a e-raping. You tried to use you illnesses and you family's illnesses to get sympathy.
You sir are the douche, I posted the add so others can see what was listed, I mentioned my illness as to why it took me so long to find out what was wrong with the truck, I mentioned my dad because I really wanted this truck because of him and that is where i screwed up, letting emotions over look the reality of the deal.

I am not back pedaling in any way, just make a post and expressing my opinion, thats still ok right?
mideerslayer is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:46 PM   #49
MonkeyBiz
Master Cocksman
 
MonkeyBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Whitehall
Posts: 8,440
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBiz
Default

Liar. I have no sympathy or empathy for liars.
__________________
In bed, according to prophesy.
MonkeyBiz is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:47 PM   #50
montecarlo33
The Violator
 
montecarlo33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-23-07
Location: Otsego County 49735
Posts: 4,485
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

ib4bin. Lets hope it goes there with the quickness.
montecarlo33 is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:49 PM   #51
mideerslayer
NEVER GIVE UP!
 
mideerslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-27-06
Location: Clinton Township
Posts: 3,840
iTrader: (29)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBiz View Post
Liar. I have no sympathy or empathy for liars.
And on what basis are you able to come up with that I am a liar. I have been open and honest about everything I have said in this post and all others for that matter.

Please enlighten me
mideerslayer is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:51 PM   #52
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,033
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mideerslayer View Post
You sir are the douche, I posted the add so others can see what was listed, I mentioned my illness as to why it took me so long to find out what was wrong with the truck, I mentioned my dad because I really wanted this truck because of him and that is where i screwed up, letting emotions over look the reality of the deal.

I am not back pedaling in any way, just make a post and expressing my opinion, thats still ok right?
the reality of the deal is you got a $1500 truck that you expected to be in mint condition. boo hoo everybody look at poor poor me. you were venting until you put up a link to the trucks for sale add to try to make the seller look like a douche. if you werent trying to make him look like a douche you would have walked your ass out and took pics of it and posted them on here and let the seller continue to be anonymous.
chadcooper55 is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:56 PM   #53
mideerslayer
NEVER GIVE UP!
 
mideerslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-27-06
Location: Clinton Township
Posts: 3,840
iTrader: (29)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
the reality of the deal is you got a $1500 truck that you expected to be in mint condition. boo hoo everybody look at poor poor me. you were venting until you put up a link to the trucks for sale add to try to make the seller look like a douche. if you werent trying to make him look like a douche you would have walked your ass out and took pics of it and posted them on here and let the seller continue to be anonymous.
Again I posted the post of the truck so you can see what was posted, pictures dont do anything and I expected there to be repairs if you dont you are blind, but dont tell someone that it drives and i could have been killed with these parts being so bad I am lucky I made it home. I want to make sure all you people get the point, LOOK THINGS OVER AND DONT TAKE THE SELLERS WORD

Short bed, pioneer cd player, power seats, bed liner. 141,500 miles. Runs and Drives. Needs a starter and possibly power steering pump. I don't have the money to fix it. I can start it and drive it to show you that it runs/drives. This truck runs and drives great except the problems I listed. 4x4 works great. Rusty but trusty. Newer Tires. The only reason I stopped driving this truck is because I commute 60 miles a day and I couldn't afford the gas. My wife drove it for a while until she begged me for a minivan. I need the money for medical bills, so I'm gonna let it go for $2,000
mideerslayer is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:57 PM   #54
MonkeyBiz
Master Cocksman
 
MonkeyBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Whitehall
Posts: 8,440
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBiz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mideerslayer View Post
And on what basis are you able to come up with that I am a liar. I have been open and honest about everything I have said in this post and all others for that matter.

Please enlighten me
I'll do this for you since you seem to be slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mideerslayer
So I proposed that he give me all the stuff back and the $50 cash, so I can sell the stuff and use the money for the parts and I would be happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mideerslayer View Post
Wow tuff crowd... but there is no way this guy didn't know about some of this stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mideerslayer View Post
I don't have a issue with parts needing to be replaced and maintenance needing to be done, as I expected that. I just get pissed because he "sold" me on the truck on how well it ran and there was no issues other then the "starter" which was a loose ground wire and the p/s line. He told me he stopped driving it because of gas prices and he wanted to get a car for his daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mideerslayer View Post
and you sir can go suck on a donkey dick. I didnt ask for your half ass opinion, I was just "venting" not asking for anything in return or want anyone to shit on someone. I was speaking my mind about a transaction that i made on here and you got your thong all in a bunch, so again you can go fukc your self as I dont give 2 shits who you are or what you say!
The fucking thing drove you home. It did exactly as advertised. You got a 4x4 truck with a V8 that could self propel for a piece of shit stratus + 150 bucks worth of extra shit. You posted your were pissed that he wouldn't meet you 1/2 way. Why the fukc would he be obligated?
__________________
In bed, according to prophesy.
MonkeyBiz is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:59 PM   #55
hosejockey4506
Visiting Admin
 
hosejockey4506's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: fenton
Posts: 8,798
iTrader: (43)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

so you drove the truck home correct???????????
__________________
one of Michigans 99% er club.
hosejockey4506 is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:59 PM   #56
mideerslayer
NEVER GIVE UP!
 
mideerslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-27-06
Location: Clinton Township
Posts: 3,840
iTrader: (29)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybiz View Post
i'll do this for you since you seem to be slow.










The fucking thing drove you home. It did exactly as advertised. You got a 4x4 truck with a v8 that could self propel for a piece of shit stratus + 150 bucks worth of extra shit.
again buyer beware< thats the whole point of this post> im sorry you cant see that
mideerslayer is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 05:00 PM   #57
creeping death
I'm that guy.
 
creeping death's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-11-08
Location: MUSKEGON, MI. 49442
Posts: 7,988
iTrader: (83)
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by montecarlo33 View Post
ib4bin. Lets hope it goes there with the quickness.
this like many other similar threads belongs right where it's at to help people that may overlook the simple fact that you should never buy or trade any vehicle without test driving it first.

the OP drove to the seller so there is no reason his injuries should have stopped him from test diving the vehicle before making the deal.
__________________
You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherfucker.
creeping death is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 05:01 PM   #58
mideerslayer
NEVER GIVE UP!
 
mideerslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-27-06
Location: Clinton Township
Posts: 3,840
iTrader: (29)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosejockey4506 View Post
so you drove the truck home correct???????????
Back roads, flashers on and stopped for 2 lights,since it had no brakes.
Again I made the mistake but dont list something for sale that is not road worthy and say that it is.
mideerslayer is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 05:02 PM   #59
MonkeyBiz
Master Cocksman
 
MonkeyBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Whitehall
Posts: 8,440
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBiz
Default

Did you test drive it before you exchanged funds? Did you ensure that there was insurance before you navigated it on public roads?
__________________
In bed, according to prophesy.
MonkeyBiz is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 05:04 PM   #60
mideerslayer
NEVER GIVE UP!
 
mideerslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-27-06
Location: Clinton Township
Posts: 3,840
iTrader: (29)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeping death View Post
this like many other similar threads belongs right where it's at to help people that may overlook the simple fact that you should never buy or trade any vehicle without test driving it first.

the OP drove to the seller so there is no reason his injuries should have stopped him from test diving the vehicle before making the deal.

You are 100% correct, I screwed up by not test driving it and for being too trust worthy and taking his word for it. so I guess the point is this sellers word isnt very worthy and that's my fault for trusting it
mideerslayer is offline  
Closed Thread
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin. > The recycle bin's recycle bin.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.32570 seconds with 81 queries