got beef? - Page 4 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #61
muddywater
Stacks bring the awesome
 
muddywater's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-14-07
Location: muskegon,mi
Posts: 5,386
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to muddywater Send a message via Yahoo to muddywater
Default

hmmm this thread is interesting.
muddywater is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #62
XLJetsFan52
Just a good ole' boy
 
XLJetsFan52's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-12-08
Location: Byron Center
Posts: 1,420
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

is there bleachers at this commercial property for everyone to come and watch and possible place wagers?
XLJetsFan52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #63
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,432
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I ain't proving shit.
Cuz you are full a shit and a pathetic little coward.

I'll go back and see if I can find anything just for giggles.

Seriously, how long do you think you can carry that uber abrasive personality before somebody (not me) catches up with you and pops you, or even worse, kills you.

The invite is still there to come teach me a lesson. I'm just a scrawny old man so you have nothing to fear with me.

Or..... If you are not comfortable with settling the score like true men, I'm sure I could make arrangements to fight in a MMA cage. My wife is a Paramedic so she can be there in case you overwhelm me with your awesome skilz. I would prefere to fight bare knuckle, no rules, but if you insist, we could put some gear on.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #64
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Cuz you are full a shit and a pathetic little coward.

I'll go back and see if I can find anything just for giggles.

Seriously, how long do you think you can carry that uber abrasive personality before somebody (not me) catches up with you and pops you, or even worse, kills you.

The invite is still there to come teach me a lesson. I'm just a scrawny old man so you have nothing to fear with me.

Or..... If you are not comfortable with settling the score like true men, I'm sure I could make arrangements to fight in a MMA cage. My wife is a Paramedic so she can be there in case you overwhelm me with your awesome skilz. I would prefere to fight bare knuckle, no rules, but if you insist, we could put some gear on.

Fuck that. Mma is your game. You are obviously a skilled professional. Lets make this interesting. Larp armor, shields and cock shaped greatswords.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #65
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,432
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLJetsFan52 View Post
is there bleachers at this commercial property for everyone to come and watch and possible place wagers?
It's my shop but if Steveo really wanted to settle the score with me, I think it would be best if nobody were around. It's sorta an honor thing. My goal is not to humiliate him in front of a group of people but instead let him prove what he's been saying.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #66
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,121
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Default

I remember when I was gonna fight greasemonkey for fun, nuggets talked about how big of a man he was and how badass he was because he trained mma but would never fight, now he wants to fight steveo....again, steveo brings the idiot right out of nuggets hahahahahahahah
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #67
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,432
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Fuck that. Mma is your game. You are obviously a skilled professional. Lets make this interesting. Larp armor, shields and cock shaped greatswords.
You've got my attention. What is all that stuff?
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #68
Shotgun
I only wheel comps.
 
Shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-06-06
Location: Howard City
Posts: 26,698
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Live action role playing.
Fake fighting, with a chicken shaped sword?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_ac...e-playing_game
Shotgun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #69
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
It's my shop but if Steveo really wanted to settle the score with me, I think it would be best if nobody were around. It's sorta an honor thing. My goal is not to humiliate him in front of a group of people but instead let him prove what he's been saying.
How is you and me having a cage match gonna prove shit? You are the one with something to prove here nuggets.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #70
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,432
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I remember when I was gonna fight greasemonkey for fun, nuggets talked about how big of a man he was and how badass he was because he trained mma but would never fight, now he wants to fight steveo....again, steveo brings the idiot right out of nuggets hahahahahahahah
I was actually trying to talk you two out of fighting because MMA is a dangerous sport. I remembering offering to referee your match.

I don't remember backing down from a challenge from the time period you mentioned. Was it right after I broke my leg?

I guess the same offer goes to you Kickstand. If you want to prove your metle, you have my address and phone number. As I said before, I will be a gentleman should you pursue this.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #71
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
Live action role playing.
Fake fighting, with a chicken shaped sword?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_ac...e-playing_game
Kinda. You wear armor and use soft swords. Its a points style system. You do get bruises though.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #72
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
cmetzg03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: White Lake/roscommon
Posts: 7,311
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Default

Thank you for providing me endless hours of entertainment.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Man, this site was so much better before cmetzg03 joined
cmetzg03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #73
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 25,128
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
Live action role playing.
Fake fighting, with a chicken shaped sword?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_ac...e-playing_game

Double ended dildos and giant candy canes.


just trying to be funny, I'm sure steveo will call it a fail. oh well.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #74
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmetzg03 View Post
Thank you for providing me endless hours of entertainment.
Lol. Come hang out at my place. We will blow shit up.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #75
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
Double ended dildos and giant candy canes.


just trying to be funny, I'm sure steveo will call it a fail. oh well.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #76
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,432
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
How is you and me having a cage match gonna prove shit? You are the one with something to prove here nuggets.
Remember, you are the one that called me out in this thread. I offered the cage match in case you did not feel comfortable settling things one on one.

I can see you don't want to fight and I'm ok with that. I do think you are a coward at heart for acting tough then backing down. I don't consider myself invincible and I'm a firm believer that even the worst fighter in the world can take out the best one because of luck. There was pontential for one or both of us to get hurt. So at least that has passed.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #77
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Remember, you are the one that called me out in this thread. I offered the cage match in case you did not feel comfortable settling things one on one.

I can see you don't want to fight and I'm ok with that. I do think you are a coward at heart for acting tough then backing down. I don't consider myself invincible and I'm a firm believer that even the worst fighter in the world can take out the best one because of luck. There was pontential for one or both of us to get hurt. So at least that has passed.
Where the fukc did I back down? You too poor and ignorant to meet my challenge?
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #78
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,432
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I don't own any of that type of equipment, Do you?

I'd settle the score this way, if you lose, appologise to me and remove all that nasty stuff about my mum. If you win, I'll buy beer.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #79
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,432
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Where the fukc did I back down? You too poor and ignorant to meet my challenge?
????
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #80
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I don't own any of that type of equipment, Do you?

I'd settle the score this way, if you lose, appologise to me and remove all that nasty stuff about my mum. If you win, I'll buy beer.
Lol you the fucking technical wizard knowcit all cannot build a suit of armor that will protect you from a dowel rod wrapped in foam? BTW, I have a hurt knee dumbass, you will have time to get ready. I recommend a montage. They always help the underdog win.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.65521 seconds with 82 queries