Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old June 4th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #181
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Examples please. He posted nothing to support is awesomeness.

Kickstand, Steveo, Sol Goode = The Trio of Hate. Almost every post of you three is negative or ment to insult. I don't insult anybody unless they draw first blood. I wish you guys would contribute something funny/technical/informative instead of just being mean to edify your own ego.
I would much rather grouped in with 2 other young professionals my age. The 3 of us all have something in common in that we are all awesome.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #182
hondadirtracer
Commercial Pilot
 
hondadirtracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-25-08
Location: Macomb, Michigan
Posts: 2,064
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I know this has gotten into a big pissing match but, what airport do you fly out of nuggets? If I ever am planning on being in your area, I would split a flight with you. I will be instrument rated at the end of the month and multi engine rated by the middle of July.
hondadirtracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #183
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,365
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I would much rather grouped in with 2 other young professionals my age. The 3 of us all have something in common in that we are all awesome.
Don't forget dilusional.
Nuggets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #184
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,365
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondadirtracer View Post
I know this has gotten into a big pissing match but, what airport do you fly out of nuggets? If I ever am planning on being in your area, I would split a flight with you. I will be instrument rated at the end of the month and multi engine rated by the middle of July.
I used to fly out of Clements in Bay City but I can no longer rent a plane there. We could probably get something at Harry Brown in Saginaw. PM me when you think you are going to be able to do this and I'll send you my contact information.
Nuggets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #185
CreativeFab
used to be Ironman
 
CreativeFab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-01-05
Location: midland
Posts: 3,205
iTrader: (35)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondadirtracer View Post
I know this has gotten into a big pissing match but, what airport do you fly out of nuggets? If I ever am planning on being in your area, I would split a flight with you. I will be instrument rated at the end of the month and multi engine rated by the middle of July.
He doesn't actually fly out of an airport, he's a Ninja who can kill with his bare hands.....he told me so on Facebook. Just ask him he'll tell you!
CreativeFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #186
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,738
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Examples please. He posted nothing to support is awesomeness.

Kickstand, Steveo, Sol Goode = The Trio of Hate. Almost every post of you three is negative or ment to insult. I don't insult anybody unless they draw first blood. I wish you guys would contribute something funny/technical/informative instead of just being mean to edify your own ego.
examples? just read your posts, I mean seriously, you have diarhea of the mouth and the only thing coming out is steaming shit
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #187
CreativeFab
used to be Ironman
 
CreativeFab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-01-05
Location: midland
Posts: 3,205
iTrader: (35)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
examples? just read your posts, I mean seriously, you have diarhea of the mouth and the only thing coming out is steaming shit
I lol'ed
CreativeFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #188
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,365
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
examples? just read your posts, I mean seriously, you have diarhea of the mouth and the only thing coming out is steaming shit
Everything I posted about myself is true. Like I told Sol Goode, don't hate me because I've made the effort to learn some things.

Most of the time on this board I really just want to make people laugh or help out with some tech issues. If you follow my discussions in religion and politics, I don't call people names but I do make them prove what they are saying.

Do you get mad at me because I come across as a know it all? That's not my intention, I just know some things that the average person on this site isn't aware of.

Like I said earlier, I posted all of that stuff egging on Steveo to prove the awesomeness he likes to throw around.

There are plenty of people smarter than me on this but I don't get offended by it. If I don't know something, I ask questions and (*gasp*) learn something
Nuggets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #189
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,365
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeFab View Post
I lol'ed
Aw man!
Nuggets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #190
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Everything I posted about myself is true. Like I told Sol Goode, don't hate me because I've made the effort to learn some things.

Most of the time on this board I really just want to make people laugh or help out with some tech issues. If you follow my discussions in religion and politics, I don't call people names but I do make them prove what they are saying.

Do you get mad at me because I come across as a know it all? That's not my intention, I just know some things that the average person on this site isn't aware of.

Like I said earlier, I posted all of that stuff egging on Steveo to prove the awesomeness he likes to throw around.

There are plenty of people smarter than me on this but I don't get offended by it. If I don't know something, I ask questions and (*gasp*) learn something
I look at that huge ass mess and don't even read it. Come on nuggets, you are overthinking this shit. Your gonna have a stroke.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #191
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 24,332
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Well, this thread has entertained the hell out of me!
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #192
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
Well, this thread has entertained the hell out of me!
Most fun in a long time. If Dave strokes out I will buy his memorial.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:12 PM   #193
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,738
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Everything I posted about myself is true. Like I told Sol Goode, don't hate me because I've made the effort to learn some things.

Most of the time on this board I really just want to make people laugh or help out with some tech issues. If you follow my discussions in religion and politics, I don't call people names but I do make them prove what they are saying.

Do you get mad at me because I come across as a know it all? That's not my intention, I just know some things that the average person on this site isn't aware of.

Like I said earlier, I posted all of that stuff egging on Steveo to prove the awesomeness he likes to throw around.

There are plenty of people smarter than me on this but I don't get offended by it. If I don't know something, I ask questions and (*gasp*) learn something


Sleep well knowing that I have no dislike towards you for thinking you come across as a know it all.

In fact, I think you come across more like someone who thinks he knows a lot more than he really does and is so oblivious to that he actually thinks he is smart.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #194
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 9,935
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

Nuggets, I used to find some of your posts funny. Then steveo reared his fat head and for some reason you cared. He is a morbidly obese whale fucking leach, and he is making you look like a fool. Just realize he will stroke out at half the age of your mother.
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #195
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,738
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy View Post
Nuggets, I used to find some of your posts funny. Then steveo reared his fat head and for some reason you cared. He is a morbidly obese whale fucking leach, and he is making you look like a fool. Just realize he will stroke out at half the age of your mother.
steveo brings out the blubbering idiot in nuggets
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #196
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,365
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy View Post
Nuggets, I used to find some of your posts funny. Then steveo reared his fat head and for some reason you cared. He is a morbidly obese whale fucking leach, and he is making you look like a fool. Just realize he will stroke out at half the age of your mother.
It's the whole calling my dead mother a slut thing I can't let go. She wasn't even in the ground yet and he's acting like a jerk. Wouldn't you defend the honor of you mother whether she be alive or dead?
Nuggets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #197
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,365
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post


Sleep well knowing that I have no dislike towards you for thinking you come across as a know it all.

In fact, I think you come across more like someone who thinks he knows a lot more than he really does and is so oblivious to that he actually thinks he is smart.
I really don't understand you're beef with me. Is it because I'm harrasing your buddy Steveo? You can say yes, I won't mock you for that.
Nuggets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #198
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
It's the whole calling my dead mother a slut thing I can't let go. She wasn't even in the ground yet and he's acting like a jerk. Wouldn't you defend the honor of you mother whether she be alive or dead?
Lol. You said bad things about my mom. I know my mom is a saint and nothing you say about her is true. What is it about your mom that shames you?
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #199
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,365
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Lol. You said bad things about my mom. I know my mom is a saint and nothing you say about her is true. What is it about your mom that shames you?
Dude that was 100% in retaliation for what you said. Seriously, you crossed the line. Calling me names is nothing, that's part of interweb fun but insulting my mom before her body was even cold hurt my feelings. I had gone though a very tough 10 months with her watching her slowly die before my eyes. I was still grieving her loss when you popped out your little gem. That was low class and undeserving of myself or my mom. You need to grow up some and realize you shouldn't say things to certain people at certain times.
Nuggets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #200
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,738
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I really don't understand you're beef with me. Is it because I'm harrasing your buddy Steveo? You can say yes, I won't mock you for that.
I don't "beef" you're just losing a battle of wits miserably with steveo, which hurts me to say. The saddest part is you don't seem bright enough to see it.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Tags
dave snapped, nuggets is ranting, schools out for summah, steven carroll, steveo lost

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.27655 seconds with 52 queries