Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:15 PM   #101
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Why should I care? I would never take lessons from a failure like you.
If what I've done in life is failure, it feels good man. I would be very beneficial to you should you take ground school. I've very good at what I do.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:18 PM   #102
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 24,310
iTrader: (44)
I wonder how Nuggets(with candycane) and Steveo(with favorite handgun) up in a small plane together would turn out......

Immortal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:18 PM   #103
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Just admit it dude, you are a paper tiger filled with hot air. I don't claim to be awesome but I am experienced in many things. I'm the kind of guy that finds something interested and pursues it. I'm not afraid of failure because failure can be a tool used for learning.

So in this thread, you seem to be all stink and no shit. A sad little shell of a human. It's not to late for you though. With a mighty tug, you could pull your head out of your ass and become a decent human being.

Nuggets tid bit: I broke my leg about 5 years ago in a sporting accident. I have a plate and 5 pins holding my Tibia and Fibula together. I was on crutches and in a wheel chair for almost 3 months. I walked with a very pronounced limp for several years after that. I am still involved in the sport that I injured myself in.
Let me guess. You have a degree in psychology.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:19 PM   #104
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
I wonder how Nuggets(with candycane) and Steveo(with favorite handgun) up in a small plane together would turn out......

I would get a blowjob. Its how any ride I take with a bitch ends up.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:20 PM   #105
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 23,339
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
I wonder how Nuggets(with candycane) and Steveo(with favorite handgun) up in a small plane together would turn out......

My $20 is on the MMA fighter with the candy cane.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:21 PM   #106
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
My $20 is on the MMA fighter with the candy cane.
You just wanna fukc the winner. You groupies are all the same.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:22 PM   #107
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Let me guess. You have a degree in psychology.
Chemistry actually and yes, I've studied psychology. I've also studied the mechanisms involved in my condition and the theory of how my medications work.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:22 PM   #108
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 23,339
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
You just wanna fukc the winner. You groupies are all the same.
Gay jokes. The final refuge of the desperate man.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:23 PM   #109
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
My $20 is on the MMA fighter with the candy cane.
Dude, I don't do that stuff. I'm into My Little Pony stuff now.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:24 PM   #110
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Chemistry actually and yes, I've studied psychology. I've also studied the mechanisms involved in my condition and the theory of how my medications work.
That's something I have been wondering. Which nuggets am I currently talking to?
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:24 PM   #111
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 23,339
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Dude, I don't do that stuff. I'm into My Little Pony stuff now.
OK. Ex-MMA fighter with a candy cane.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:26 PM   #112
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
OK. Ex-MMA fighter with a candy cane.
Would you shave him up for the match? Grease him up good? I bet you would be jealous he was wrestling me.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:30 PM   #113
Igar Guljiz
Eggnog is Yummy.
 
Igar Guljiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-29-09
Location: Waterford
Posts: 40
iTrader: (0)
Mods please move to Classics please. :)
Igar Guljiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:31 PM   #114
silveradoboy
Sam Brown
 
silveradoboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-28-12
Location: Waterford/Cheyboygan
Posts: 1,884
iTrader: (3)
Thank you guys for the 30 minutes of entertainment!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkencityworker View Post
"BREAK HIS FACE"
silveradoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:32 PM   #115
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
It was my pleasure.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:32 PM   #116
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 23,339
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Would you shave him up for the match? Grease him up good? I bet you would be jealous he was wrestling me.
Again gay jokes. Your bag is empty, go home.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:33 PM   #117
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
I wonder how Nuggets(with candycane) and Steveo(with favorite handgun) up in a small plane together would turn out......

We would have to take a Cessna 172 because there is no way a 150 would haul that much beef in the air. First I would do a rapid climb over an unpopulated area. When we get to about 8k feet I woud pull the nose up and enrichen the fuel mixture so the engine sounds like it's dying. I would allow the plane to stall (not engine, plane itself), as the plane noses to the ground, I would grab the controls and keep the plane from righting itself. As we plunge toward the ground at zero gravity, Steveo would start begging for his life. I'd tell him to throw his weapon out the window to lose ballest. After that, I'd take my trusty candy can and tell him to shove it up his butt, curl first. When he complys, I will scream like a little girl and let go of the controls. Steveo will attempt to shit himself but he will have a pepperment blockage. When I let go of the controls, the Cessna 172 will automatically correct itself to level flight. I adjust the engine to run correctly and we fly home in silence. The next day Steveo will post a story about me giving him a blowjob then he had to take over the controls and fly us home because he is so awesome.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:36 PM   #118
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 23,339
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
We would have to take a Cessna 172 because there is no way a 150 would haul that much beef in the air. First I would do a rapid climb over an unpopulated area. When we get to about 8k feet I woud pull the nose up and enrichen the fuel mixture so the engine sounds like it's dying. I would allow the plane to stall (not engine, plane itself), as the plane noses to the ground, I would grab the controls and keep the plane from righting itself. As we plunge toward the ground at zero gravity, Steveo would start begging for his life. I'd tell him to throw his weapon out the window to lose ballest. After that, I'd take my trusty candy can and tell him to shove it up his butt, curl first. When he complys, I will scream like a little girl and let go of the controls. Steveo will attempt to shit himself but he will have a pepperment blockage. When I let go of the controls, the Cessna 172 will automatically correct itself to level flight. I adjust the engine to run correctly and we fly home in silence. The next day Steveo will post a story about me giving him a blowjob then he had to take over the controls and fly us home because he is so awesome.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:36 PM   #119
silveradoboy
Sam Brown
 
silveradoboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-28-12
Location: Waterford/Cheyboygan
Posts: 1,884
iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
We would have to take a Cessna 172 because there is no way a 150 would haul that much beef in the air. First I would do a rapid climb over an unpopulated area. When we get to about 8k feet I woud pull the nose up and enrichen the fuel mixture so the engine sounds like it's dying. I would allow the plane to stall (not engine, plane itself), as the plane noses to the ground, I would grab the controls and keep the plane from righting itself. As we plunge toward the ground at zero gravity, Steveo would start begging for his life. I'd tell him to throw his weapon out the window to lose ballest. After that, I'd take my trusty candy can and tell him to shove it up his butt, curl first. When he complys, I will scream like a little girl and let go of the controls. Steveo will attempt to shit himself but he will have a pepperment blockage. When I let go of the controls, the Cessna 172 will automatically correct itself to level flight. I adjust the engine to run correctly and we fly home in silence. The next day Steveo will post a story about me giving him a blowjob then he had to take over the controls and fly us home because he is so awesome.
Lol this is awesome. I have 30 hrs in a 172, you can play some mean jokes in one of those planes!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkencityworker View Post
"BREAK HIS FACE"

Last edited by silveradoboy; June 3rd, 2012 at 09:37 PM. Reason: typo
silveradoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:37 PM   #120
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
It was my pleasure.
Dude, you got owned so bad in this thread. Bow down before all that is me. Lick my boots and beg me for information so you can become a better person.

You said things and I've proved things ITT. Like I said before, all stink, no shit.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Tags
dave snapped, nuggets is ranting, schools out for summah, steven carroll, steveo lost

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.22311 seconds with 52 queries