|May 5th, 2012, 07:46 AM||#1|
Join Date: 02-17-07
Location: Imlay City
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I have 2 used ENPAC Corperation Poly-Dollies. These are very nice units.
A U-shaped barrel platform and double looped strap make for easy loading. A lightweight design, kick plate, and rolled-grip handles make for easy tipping. Large 10" wheels and ergonomic design make transport easy and trouble free.
The common dolly has been rattling around industrial plants for 200 years virtually unchanged in design and function. It has been a good tool, but not efficient enough. Poly-Dolly®, the multi-functional two wheel dispensing station, takes the dolly out of the Industrial Revolution and into the 21st Century.
With Poly-Dolly®, mobile dispensing is no longer a cumbersome, risky business. It transports 55-gallon drums with ease, tilts to become an efficient self-dispensing station, and acts as its own secondary containment unit. By reducing unnecessary and dangerous drum handling, Poly-Dolly ® protects workers, improves efficiency, and helps improve profits.
Made of long-lasting tough polyethylene, Poly-Dolly® is strong enough to withstand daily bumps and scuffs and will not rust or corrode. That is why companies are saying: " Goodbye dolly. Hello Poly-Dolly®."
Poly-Dolly® Features include:
* Drain hole into sump area is elevated 1-1/2" above dispensing well for major spills
* Transports and dispenses up to 55-gallon drums
* Tough polyethylene construction; will not rust or corrode
* Rolls easily through 36" doorways
* Drain plug simplifies removal of contents from sump
* Extra large, easy roll 10" polyolefin wheels
* Integrally-molded handle for extra strength
* Rolled-grip handle makes lifting easy
* Durable buckle & strap add security and stability
* Forkliftable from rear
* Patent enclosed sump
Part #: 5300-YE
EPA 40 CFR 264.175,
SPCC and NPDES
Handling Capacity:600 lbs.
Sump Capacity:80 gal.
Asking $175.00 each
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|