|April 13th, 2012, 09:06 PM||#1|
Join Date: 05-02-06
Location: Brighton, MI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
1994 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins P Pumped
1994 Ram 3500 DRW with the cummins, 228,000 miles, 2wd, auto trans, 4.10 rear.
- Tires are good (2) bran new on front, rears have about 60% tread.
- Aftermarket 5" exhaust
- BD torque converter
- aluminum trans pan with drain
- engine runs great does not burn or drip any oil, and starts right up on the coldest of days
- Flip down goose neck hitch
- AC doesn't work
- Stuck on defrost
- To shift from first to second, you have to let go of the gas pedal, and I lock up the torque converter manually via flip switch (trans still goes into all the gears, I have been driving it like this for the past 10-15k miles)
- dent in the passenger side, but door still opens and closes fine
- Could probably use some shocks in the rear
The tool box and fuel transfer tank do not come with the truck. It is pretty rough around the edges, but it can still get the job done. I have a spare trans (47rh) that I will include with the truck, was told it worked good, but has higher miles on it, my plans were to get it inspected and rebuilt.
I primarily use this truck to only pick up firewood now a days...
Looking to get $2900obo. no trades at this time.
Last edited by bryanbryan89x; May 2nd, 2012 at 01:58 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|