456 gear for lp dana 30 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Parts for sale
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 2nd, 2006, 09:40 PM   #1
snocross2xtremes
Senior Member
 
snocross2xtremes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-27-05
Location: brighton or Fenton
Posts: 6,416
iTrader: (69)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to snocross2xtremes
Default 456 gear for lp dana 30

brand new 150 bucks includes install kit

there my freinds loc. brighton, mi

if u have any intress call 810 422 4998

dont not pm me about these as i know nothing about them
snocross2xtremes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 3rd, 2006, 10:30 AM   #2
PavementPounder
I am the law.
 
PavementPounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Posts: 29,824
iTrader: (224)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Then I will post a reply instead.

Ask your friend what brand they are.
PavementPounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2006, 11:17 AM   #3
OnlyInMyXJ22
No Money = No Fun
 
OnlyInMyXJ22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-08-06
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 7,314
iTrader: (62)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to OnlyInMyXJ22 Send a message via Skype™ to OnlyInMyXJ22
Default

Spell check anyone?
__________________
*1999 XJ
*1998 Ram
*2006 Duramax
*2006 TDI
OnlyInMyXJ22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2006, 11:25 AM   #4
Deaner
lost
 
Deaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Ortonville, MI
Posts: 7,147
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Deaner
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PavementPounder View Post
Then I will post a reply instead.

Ask your friend what brand they are.

or you could just call the number being he said he knew nothing about them:miff:
__________________


Dirty Minds Jeep Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolmakerprevo View Post
Well at least I can screw comfortably in a bathtub!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Half you guys bitchin' about these women are probably dragging home snow cows and tundra pigs from the bar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Deaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2006, 05:36 PM   #5
PavementPounder
I am the law.
 
PavementPounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Posts: 29,824
iTrader: (224)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaner View Post
or you could just call the number being he said he knew nothing about them:miff:

Or I could delete the entire thread since its not his item, he doesn't know who manufactured it, or anything more about it. But I do business with Snocross frequently and that would be shitty. I'll keep in mind that you prefer me to have a shitty/Nazi attitude, though.


I don't know why you would comment nagatively on an effort to get more information into a For Sale post, anyway. That's just stupid. I guess you haven't noticed all the "basic information" questions I go around asking in For Sale threads. I don't do it for my health. In this case, an item was listed and we have no idea who made it. That's like saying "Truck for sale", but you don't tell them Ford, Chevy, Dodge, etc. Here's your fish back, genius. :miff:
PavementPounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2006, 12:43 AM   #6
Deaner
lost
 
Deaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Ortonville, MI
Posts: 7,147
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Deaner
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PavementPounder View Post
Or I could delete the entire thread since its not his item, he doesn't know who manufactured it, or anything more about it. But I do business with Snocross frequently and that would be shitty. I'll keep in mind that you prefer me to have a shitty/Nazi attitude, though.


I don't know why you would comment nagatively on an effort to get more information into a For Sale post, anyway. That's just stupid. I guess you haven't noticed all the "basic information" questions I go around asking in For Sale threads. I don't do it for my health. In this case, an item was listed and we have no idea who made it. That's like saying "Truck for sale", but you don't tell them Ford, Chevy, Dodge, etc. Here's your fish back, genius. :miff:


wow. so hostile. hmmmm well being the genius that I am. I figured why ask this guy to list more info on the parts that are for his friend and he blatenly said he knew nothing about so call his friend on the above listed phone number. So here is your fish back pal:miff:


oh bump for ya,
__________________


Dirty Minds Jeep Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolmakerprevo View Post
Well at least I can screw comfortably in a bathtub!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Half you guys bitchin' about these women are probably dragging home snow cows and tundra pigs from the bar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Deaner; November 4th, 2006 at 12:46 AM.
Deaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2006, 03:16 AM   #7
snocross2xtremes
Senior Member
 
snocross2xtremes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-27-05
Location: brighton or Fenton
Posts: 6,416
iTrader: (69)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to snocross2xtremes
Default

u guys are funny

bump
snocross2xtremes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Parts for sale

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:42 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.32271 seconds with 42 queries