So let me get this straight. - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The recycle bin. Posts deemed annoying. If you see your post here, take a hint.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 8th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #1
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,988
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Default So let me get this straight.

You get an infraction from a mod, you reply to said infraction and because said moderator has thin skin you get banned?

Jeepaholic you're a fucking pussy.

You remind me of Deathdealer circa 2002-2005
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old February 8th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #2
FORD FLARESIDE
Hockey, it is what it is!
 
FORD FLARESIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-09-06
Location: Comstock Park
Posts: 22,322
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

............are you causing trouble again.
FORD FLARESIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #3
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,988
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORD FLARESIDE View Post
............are you causing trouble again.
Well, the way I see it, not really.

I bumped a few feeler threads in response to Ridin Dirty's thread about feelers in the pub. A few guys got butthurt over it, jeepaholic being one. He infracted me, no biggie, but then when i replied to his infraction he banned me because he gets butthurt incredibly easy, and quite frankly he's a douchenozzle.

I got a good laugh out of it, but I think it's pretty imature to have such a quick trigger finger, then again he's always been a little sensitive and abusive of his all mighty mod powers.

Each time I've been banned from gl4x4 has been from him being a baby.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #4
disturbedsledneck
Senior Member
 
disturbedsledneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-24-08
Location: Vassar, MI
Posts: 750
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post

I bumped a few feeler threads in response to Ridin Dirty's thread about feelers in the pub. A few guys got butthurt over it, jeepaholic being one. He infracted me, no biggie, but then when i replied to his infraction he banned me because he gets butthurt incredibly easy, and quite frankly he's a douchenozzle.
disturbedsledneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #5
homerdogeo8
booger eatin' moron
 
homerdogeo8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-06-08
Location: St Johns
Posts: 2,329
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

You were banned?
homerdogeo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #6
bigbchevy
missmrgreenagain
 
bigbchevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-07
Location: fenton /hartland mi
Posts: 20,071
iTrader: (167)
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
Well, the way I see it, not really.

I bumped a few feeler threads in response to Ridin Dirty's thread about feelers in the pub. A few guys got butthurt over it, jeepaholic being one. He infracted me, no biggie, but then when i replied to his infraction he banned me because he gets butthurt incredibly easy, and quite frankly he's a douchenozzle.

I got a good laugh out of it, but I think it's pretty imature to have such a quick trigger finger, then again he's always been a little sensitive and abusive of his all mighty mod powers.

Each time I've been banned from gl4x4 has been from him being a baby.
play nice
__________________
H.o.r.e
(mr.green)So you are calling CC a liar?? Not a nice way to treat your bitch.
tube bending and gear installs pm me for info! gears installed for $150 and up per axle.
bigbchevy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #7
ajmorell
Senior Member
 
ajmorell's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-22-07
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Posts: 3,558
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ajmorell
Default

lol, I wondered what you did to get banned
ajmorell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #8
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,988
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmorell View Post
lol, I wondered what you did to get banned
I hurt a mod's feelings I guess

I'd just like to see him actually explain himself, you know, provide some valid reasoning as to why he actually felt the need to provide a 24 hr ban. but you know how people in authority are when they don't have the maturity to handle that authority.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #9
kixx007
Certified Ypsilantian
 
kixx007's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-14-06
Location: Not Metamora, Mi
Posts: 4,466
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

So I can change my sig?
kixx007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #10
homerdogeo8
booger eatin' moron
 
homerdogeo8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-06-08
Location: St Johns
Posts: 2,329
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I hurt a mod's feelings I guess

I'd just like to see him actually explain himself, you know, provide some valid reasoning as to why he actually felt the need to provide a 24 hr ban. but you know how people in authority are when they don't have the maturity to handle that authority.
let me just give you a little hint of why they can do what they do and why they don't have to explain themselves

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=230446
homerdogeo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #11
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,348
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

inb4jeepaholicbanseverybodyinthisthread
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #12
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,988
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerdogeo8 View Post
let me just give you a little hint of why they can do what they do and why they don't have to explain themselves

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=230446


I'm not blaming the rules, or the way the board is run, or any of the other mods, just curious why the one can't take any sort of response to his infractions without getting all butthurt.

This is a pretty damn smoothly run board, except when a select few vagina's get involved.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #13
deathdealer
Senior Member
 
deathdealer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-08-06
Location: Ypsilanti, MI
Posts: 1,637
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

The difference being Jeremy wanted his site strictly moderated. This one was supposed to be self-moderated.
deathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #14
kixx007
Certified Ypsilantian
 
kixx007's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-14-06
Location: Not Metamora, Mi
Posts: 4,466
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathdealer View Post
The difference being Jeremy wanted his site strictly moderated. This one was supposed to be self-moderated.
Jeremy who?
kixx007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #15
BATLWGN
Senior Member
 
BATLWGN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Otsego, MI
Posts: 1,112
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kixx007 View Post
Jeremy who?
BATLWGN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 03:17 PM   #16
kixx007
Certified Ypsilantian
 
kixx007's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-14-06
Location: Not Metamora, Mi
Posts: 4,466
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BATLWGN View Post
I liked Boston Dan better.
kixx007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #17
shawn
Resident HVAC/R Jambi
 
shawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Milford/Commerce
Posts: 10,161
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kixx007 View Post
I liked Boston Dan better.
__________________
shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #18
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,585
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Do we all need to add -roktoy to the end of our names?
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #19
kixx007
Certified Ypsilantian
 
kixx007's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-14-06
Location: Not Metamora, Mi
Posts: 4,466
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Do we all need to add -roktoy to the end of our names?
That will be followed by a new site. Named something like Misifit Offroad.
kixx007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #20
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,988
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Do we all need to add -roktoy to the end of our names?
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 1.65614 seconds with 82 queries