Michigan Jeep Girl Build - Page 7 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > 4x4 Talk > Rig Builds and Pics
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Rig Builds and Pics Introduce your rig or post a buildup here.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old December 14th, 2011, 11:51 PM   #121
jeepbrattt
New car smell.....Mmmmmmm
 
jeepbrattt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-31-08
Location: mi
Posts: 7,047
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Again, nobody made a private forum to discuss your build. The private forum has been there for years before you or I even came to this website. Correcting you is not defined as catty.

I'm happy you like to build and learn, and wrench on your own jeep. I enjoy those things too. I also enjoy white wine, long walks on the beach and having my hair properly pulled.

An occasional jello or vasoline wrestling match isn't out of the question either.
jeepbrattt is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old December 14th, 2011, 11:53 PM   #122
boggin-machine
Senior Member
 
boggin-machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-11-06
Location: bay city
Posts: 11,646
iTrader: (31)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristavsmichigan View Post
Im not reading negative comments because i'm here to BUILD AND LEARN.
Because i wrench my OWN stuff and I want to LEARN .
I was stating I knew what this secret forum was not that anyone was posting about my build. I see no reason to make a " private" forum about my build when if you'd like to discuss something your free to do so here. No need to be catty.
FYI. The private forum is 12 dollars a year. Pay up to understand what we're trying to tell you.

Honestly I'd like to see you stick around and wheel with us. But please try not to be so ditsy
boggin-machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2011, 11:59 PM   #123
kristavsmichigan
Jeep Girl
 
Join Date: 12-24-10
Location: us
Posts: 164
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

No i understand the 12 dollar a year forum someone just said that within the private forum people were talking crap about my build! Maybe I wasn't being clear enough as I am recently caught up in the Tv. I've been itching to wheel since drummond also debating buying a beater jeep to mess around with something I don't care about one bit... like a cherokee ..

Also yes, I am a girl and yes when I wheel I scream and yell. I also swear like a sailor and freak out. I think this is a phobia developed called " DD".
kristavsmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 12:01 AM   #124
boggin-machine
Senior Member
 
boggin-machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-11-06
Location: bay city
Posts: 11,646
iTrader: (31)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Well when you get that thing done try to make it up to twisted trails. Dog party is a blast and you won't break it playing in the snow bowl.
boggin-machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 12:02 AM   #125
kristavsmichigan
Jeep Girl
 
Join Date: 12-24-10
Location: us
Posts: 164
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggin-machine View Post
Catty

I think you may be lost
No sir, from what I was gathering this women was giving me a hard time because I like pretty things, but as I am a very strong person I dont really mind and on rare moments I'll say a few things back. I love this forum since I live around here and Im glad I made the jump from jeep forum to here. I wont be going anywhere anytime soon :)! No worries the female ratio is slowly climbing.
kristavsmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 12:06 AM   #126
kristavsmichigan
Jeep Girl
 
Join Date: 12-24-10
Location: us
Posts: 164
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggin-machine View Post
Well when you get that thing done try to make it up to twisted trails. Dog party is a blast and you won't break it playing in the snow bowl.
I am going insane being a Co- rider to my boyfriends..
Who is now also out of commission due to a issue with DTS.
Has anyone else had issues with them? We are looking for a drivetrain shop to inspect his axle and give the statement it was caused by DTS. Now i wouldn't like to get into details because I don't like trying to repeat peoples stories but if anyone is interested I can have him mousy to here and tell it.
kristavsmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 12:07 AM   #127
boggin-machine
Senior Member
 
boggin-machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-11-06
Location: bay city
Posts: 11,646
iTrader: (31)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I was just talking to her and said I thought you would make it around here. Now we just need to get you out and put a few dents in that "pretty jeep". But to most members on here we don't consider purple street glow and huge fender flairs a build. The most oak covers nice touch. But not a build thread. Let's take that pretty jeep out and let's get it dirty and put some scratchs in it and call it wheeling
boggin-machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 12:09 AM   #128
deerebowtie
Unchained
 
deerebowtie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-04-09
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 1,748
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

its like being back at mtu...only 6-8 more years and the ratio may improve.

So ughh...being a "build" thread, can we see some non-bolt on bob style fabrimakation?
deerebowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 12:12 AM   #129
jeepbrattt
New car smell.....Mmmmmmm
 
jeepbrattt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-31-08
Location: mi
Posts: 7,047
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristavsmichigan View Post
No sir, from what I was gathering this women was giving me a hard time because I like pretty things, but as I am a very strong person I dont really mind and on rare moments I'll say a few things back. I love this forum since I live around here and Im glad I made the jump from jeep forum to here. I wont be going anywhere anytime soon :)! No worries the female ratio is slowly climbing.

You gathered wrong. I loved my last jeep. It was my daily driver, small lift and 33's and all the pretty upgrades. I completely adored that jeep and wish I still had it. It was very pretty. I'm glad you're a strong person and can dish it back, all part of the fun. I truely mean no harm, just giving you some shit because you listed mossy oak seat covers as an upgrade. I personally think of that as cosmetic. Stick around and thickin up that skin, you'll be fine. You'll get used to me, I just call em like I see em.
jeepbrattt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 01:45 AM   #130
oz97tj
Wasn't this attached?
 
oz97tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-07
Location: Fenton, MI
Posts: 3,978
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

See, here is the issue...

Krista, you claim you want to learn. Great. Yet when someone says anything to you, you get defensive and claim you already know.

I was the guy on Facebook a while back. I told you then and I'll say it again now. Quit pretending you've been doing this forever and shut your mouth and learn. You're probably a decent person, but you come across quite arrogant.

Get in your jeep, go wheeling (without the alcohol), and have fun and learn. Break your jeep and fix it. The catty one has earned some respect around here because she has been around for a while. Also, she's catty, as you call it, because this forum isn't too be taken too seriously. The more you get fucked with, the more people like you.
__________________
Support the sport. Join GLFWDA!
********GLFWDA.org********

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Oz's Jeep is downright anti-bling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Will someone please argue with me?
oz97tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 05:10 AM   #131
jeepbrattt
New car smell.....Mmmmmmm
 
jeepbrattt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-31-08
Location: mi
Posts: 7,047
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristavsmichigan View Post
I am going insane being a Co- rider to my boyfriends..
Who is now also out of commission due to a issue with DTS.
Has anyone else had issues with them? We are looking for a drivetrain shop to inspect his axle and give the statement it was caused by DTS. Now i wouldn't like to get into details because I don't like trying to repeat peoples stories but if anyone is interested I can have him mousy to here and tell it.
What??? You aren't going to fix this yourself? You're going to take a pile of money to somebody else and drop it off???? I thought you did all your own wrenching, can't you teach your boyfriend a trick or two?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz97tj View Post
See, here is the issue...

Krista, you claim you want to learn. Great. Yet when someone says anything to you, you get defensive and claim you already know.

I was the guy on Facebook a while back. I told you then and I'll say it again now. Quit pretending you've been doing this forever and shut your mouth and learn. You're probably a decent person, but you come across quite arrogant.

Get in your jeep, go wheeling (without the alcohol), and have fun and learn. Break your jeep and fix it. The catty one has earned some respect around here because she has been around for a while. Also, she's catty, as you call it, because this forum isn't too be taken too seriously. The more you get fucked with, the more people like you.
Meow! Thanks oz.
jeepbrattt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 05:22 AM   #132
kmanxj5011
Senior Member
 
kmanxj5011's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-17-08
Location: Reed City, Michigan
Posts: 2,117
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmanxj5011 View Post
HAHA those eyes look angry just like they do on neons, good one.

Does Daddy favor you at all?? You've got a TJ (not cheap) and newdodge has a clapped out XJ, how does that work??
?????????????????????????????????? By newdodge i meant your brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
What??? You aren't going to fix this yourself? You're going to take a pile of money to somebody else and drop it off???? I thought you did all your own wrenching, can't you teach your boyfriend a trick or two?



Meow! Thanks oz.

kmanxj5011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 06:03 AM   #133
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,226
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

I'm still waiting for a write up on the eyelids.

This rain we are having is really fucking with the construction paper ones I made...

mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 06:12 AM   #134
nickb304
Senior Member
 
nickb304's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-08
Location: jackson/mi
Posts: 615
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
I'm still waiting for a write up on the eyelids.

This rain we are having is really fucking with the construction paper ones I made...

For today only, I can send you the kit for the low low price of $50!

you spec color
nickb304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 06:22 AM   #135
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,545
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 122 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristavsmichigan View Post
I am going insane being a Co- rider to my boyfriends..
Who is now also out of commission due to a issue with DTS.
Has anyone else had issues with them? We are looking for a drivetrain shop to inspect his axle and give the statement it was caused by DTS. Now i wouldn't like to get into details because I don't like trying to repeat peoples stories but if anyone is interested I can have him mousy to here and tell it.

Pics of your BF's jeep & his booty please
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 06:23 AM   #136
jeepbrattt
New car smell.....Mmmmmmm
 
jeepbrattt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-31-08
Location: mi
Posts: 7,047
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Pics of your BF's jeep & his booty please
jeepbrattt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 06:25 AM   #137
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,226
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Jeep forum is more brutal because none of the guys on there are close enough to possibly stick their penors in you and they probably just don't give a fukc .

I think a lot of the supporters you will find here could give a shit less about seat covers and air fresheners and are just holding out hopes of maybe giving your pie a baby gravy glazin...

Just sayin...

mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 06:35 AM   #138
xj97sport
atv rider
 
xj97sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-08-08
Location: south west
Posts: 6,557
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

@ this thread
xj97sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 06:45 AM   #139
boggin-machine
Senior Member
 
boggin-machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-11-06
Location: bay city
Posts: 11,646
iTrader: (31)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
Jeep forum is more brutal because none of the guys on there are close enough to possibly stick their penors in you and they probably just don't give a fukc .

I think a lot of the supporters you will find here could give a shit less about seat covers and air fresheners and are just holding out hopes of maybe giving your pie a baby gravy glazin...

Just sayin...

lmfao

that kicked ass!
boggin-machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 07:03 AM   #140
KILLER"B"468
Yankabilly
 
KILLER"B"468's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Hendersonville Tn.
Posts: 7,945
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

We do need women in this sport, and definitely good looking ones with knowledge and know how!!! Stick around lower your guard and get to it that is how you learn. You will need to get thicker skin if you are going to survive. Nothing worse than priss that thinks she knows all, I would rather you be a straight up Bitch atleast it would be respectful.
__________________
being on the eastern edge of the central time zone sucks...it gets dark WAY to early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
An occasional jello or vasoline wrestling match isn't out of the question either.
KILLER"B"468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > 4x4 Talk > Rig Builds and Pics

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.34831 seconds with 82 queries