Dear nuggets. - Page 5 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The recycle bin. Posts deemed annoying. If you see your post here, take a hint.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old October 13th, 2011, 09:13 PM   #81
tctrojan17
Sexy and I know it.
 
tctrojan17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-21-10
Location: traverse city
Posts: 888
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Check the other thread..declared NED baby oh yeahh.
tctrojan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old October 13th, 2011, 09:16 PM   #82
tsaguy
drink the hotdog water.
 
tsaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-17-08
Location: Big Mountain, Michigan 48458
Posts: 4,368
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Its too bad he will die knowing his son is a pussy.
Although I wanted to believe Steveo was going down a good road, I knew something like this was going to happen. I smelled a setup.
tsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2011, 09:25 PM   #83
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.
 
ScOoTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 21,607
iTrader: (36)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaguy View Post
I smelled a setup.
Put your shoes back on.
__________________
@clarkstoncracker
ScOoTeR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2011, 10:08 PM   #84
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,445
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Dad died about 7 years ago of renal failure. He divorced my mom almost 40 years ago.

I'm a pussy? Well let me tell you, being a pussy is great! I've got a great wife, my home is almost paid for, everything at/in my shop is paid for including the shop, I've got more education that most of the people on this board, I'm a reserve fire fighter so I get to put the wet stuff on the red stuff (people just love fire fighters too, they tell me that all the time), I'm an officer in the local Masonic lodge, and probably the best thing; I'm sure I get laid far more often then any of the clowns slinging mud at me.

Yup, it's good to be me.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2011, 10:13 PM   #85
Sandals
Fucking Zen as Shit
 
Sandals's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Lindenhurst, IL
Posts: 15,401
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Dad died about 7 years ago of renal failure. He divorced my mom almost 40 years ago.

I'm a pussy? Well let me tell you, being a pussy is great! I've got a great wife, my home is almost paid for, everything at/in my shop is paid for including the shop, I've got more education that most of the people on this board, I'm a reserve fire fighter so I get to put the wet stuff on the red stuff (people just love fire fighters too, they tell me that all the time), I'm an officer in the local Masonic lodge, and probably the best thing; I'm sure I get laid far more often then any of the clowns slinging mud at me.

Yup, it's good to be me.
Your Married and still get Laid?


Let me ask you a question.......



How do you handle the whole girlfriend on the side thing without it getting to complicated?
Sandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2011, 10:22 PM   #86
MonkeyBiz
Master Cocksman
 
MonkeyBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Whitehall
Posts: 8,571
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBiz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandals View Post
Your Married and still get Laid?


Let me ask you a question.......



How do you handle the whole girlfriend on the side thing without it getting to complicated?
X2, taking notes.
__________________
In bed, according to prophesy.
MonkeyBiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2011, 10:31 PM   #87
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,445
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandals View Post
Your Married and still get Laid?


Let me ask you a question.......



How do you handle the whole girlfriend on the side thing without it getting to complicated?
Hahahhaha...... Ok, I don't get laid very often but I would hazzard a guess that it's more than steveo or tooleo.

As far as the girlfriend thing, I've never done it. I've worked too hard for my stuff and I don't want to give half of it away for some pee pee recreation.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2011, 11:47 PM   #88
Jimmysjeep
All about the cubicles...
 
Jimmysjeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-16-08
Location: 2 Paws
Posts: 1,523
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Dad died about 7 years ago of renal failure. He divorced my mom almost 40 years ago.

I'm a pussy? Well let me tell you, being a pussy is great! I've got a great wife, my home is almost paid for, everything at/in my shop is paid for including the shop, I've got more education that most of the people on this board, I'm a reserve fire fighter so I get to put the wet stuff on the red stuff (people just love fire fighters too, they tell me that all the time), I'm an officer in the local Masonic lodge, and probably the best thing; I'm sure I get laid far more often then any of the clowns slinging mud at me.

Yup, it's good to be me.


Steveo was talking about tctrojan's dad.

With Steveo on the ignore list you're only getting quoted info.
Jimmysjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 12:18 AM   #89
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,445
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmysjeep View Post
Steveo was talking about tctrojan's dad.

With Steveo on the ignore list you're only getting quoted info.
Man, he's being harsh to everybody.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2011, 05:24 AM   #90
tctrojan17
Sexy and I know it.
 
tctrojan17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-21-10
Location: traverse city
Posts: 888
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Man, he's being harsh to everybody.
Nahhh he is trying to bug me since i started ripping on him. What he does not understand is that it is hard to bother me since i just feel bad for how pathetic his life is. I will probably act like a decent human being again here soon and let the poor guy mend his emotional wounds.
tctrojan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2011, 11:13 AM   #91
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,445
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tctrojan17 View Post
Nahhh he is trying to bug me since i started ripping on him. What he does not understand is that it is hard to bother me since i just feel bad for how pathetic his life is. I will probably act like a decent human being again here soon and let the poor guy mend his emotional wounds.
That's what I'm doing. No more nasty Nuggets here. I'm carring on baby.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
Tags
gotmud=fags, pooleo wife=sore nipples, steveo eats aids dicks, steveo likes goat cum, tctrojans dad, will die a fag

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.27102 seconds with 54 queries