|August 6th, 2011, 04:31 PM||#1|
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: ida, mi
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
6.5 hp Briggs motor
I have a 6.5 hp motor from a pressure washer that the pump froze on. It has less than 10 hrs on it, runs great. $175
6.5 HP INTEK PRO ENGINES
* Model Series 123400
* Displacement 12.57 cu. in. (206 cc)
* Bore 2.69 in. (68.3 mm)
* Stroke 2.2 in. (55.8 mm)
* Oil Capacity 20.0 fl. oz. (0.60 l)
* Dura-BoreTM cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life.
* Float carburetor for consistent easy starting.
* Maintenance-free Magnetron® electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts.
* Dual-CleanTM air cleaner pleated paper filter with a foam pre-cleaner ensures maximum protection for extended engine life.
* Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|