|April 17th, 2011, 11:43 PM||#1|
Extra Paintbal stuff sitting around...
Well, bought a couple new guns and need some parts. This stuff has been sitting around WAY too long in my gear bags so going to try and sell some of it... I have been out of the sport for close to 6 years now so if my prices are too high let me know and I will adjust accordingly. Also, don't like a price, please feel free to offer ALL PRICES ARE OR BEST OFFER! Also, if you would like it shipped I will need a zip code and state to get a quote. Items will be sent as cheap as possible unless you would like something special to save you a bit... I also have a few things I am looking for in trade which are listed at the bottom of the ad here. Can do paypal or cash pickup. If you really want to do a money order I can do that as well but it will take a day or 2 extra. Anyhow, enough of my babbling, here's the stuff:
- Angel IR3 Body,no breech, no other parts for it. Has front breech pin, but it kind of smashed in there. I have nothing else for this, you could use it to hold spare parts, parts mock up or clean it and use it as a fish tank decoration (tempted to do that myself actually) $10?
- Angel 4 body with the eyes, breech, front and back breech pins and grub screws to secure the pins, front flash tank, LPR assembly, Exhaust valve assembly, clamping feedneck, black backplate (had it sitting around figured I would put it on there), cover plate, 2 ball detents, 2 end plugs, had the eye conversion done at some point so it has the covers for them, sensi assembly minus the pin. Also has the LPR pin. Was cleaned and ready for Annodizing by previous owner, I bought it and never did anything with it so here it is. Going to say $75 on this (I will ship it for that too in USA only though, will cost a bit extra for out of USA)
- Angel A.I.R. Regulator, 4500psi service, cover is cracked at the screw points, no macro fitting, no blow off cover. When I bought it, it turned on and I could scroll through the menus/options and such. I never did anything with it and subsequently the battery is dead so I can only assume it still works... As far as I know, everything about it is fine, I never got a chance to test it though so it is sold as is. Will put $65 on it shipped?
- Dye Izon Sight Rail Black. Was sold to me as an IR3 rail, bought 2 of them and found out it is not. Recently bought an LCD that needed a rail so used one and have this left, looks great on the gun. $5 on this. (SOLD)
- Co2 Tank regs, $4 each. Old Pure Energy tank reg, burst disks are good, fill nipple and gauge as well. Reg itself is probably shot though. Was spitting rust at me and leaking air so I replaced it. Oh, it is a 3k reg too. Will say $20 for it...
- Barrel for a Brass Eagle Stingray Say $5
- Short pull through squeegee $1
- JT N'Vader mask parts All but the frame and lens Say $4 for all parts
Forgot to add this to the image above so here is the visor for it:
- Brass Eagle mask, seems fine $5
Here is a link to a couple other pics of some of this stuff: http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...intball_Stuff/
As for what I am looking for:
- Halo B Rip drive with the aluminum drive wheel
- Dye Ultralite black back with a Camo tip
- Looking for a steel compressed air tank, NOT ALUMINUM, NOT CARBON FIBER AND NOT A 3HT TANK EITHER Would like it to be a 4500 psi and 68ci.
- Dye Titanium back barrel 14" long
- Angel IR3/Angel4 screen
- Angel IR3 Red Button and clear led cover
- Nice cover for a 68ci tank
- XXXL Jersey in good shape
- Angel IR3 body with breech, breech pins and breech lock pin with spring.
- Angel Lpr mini reg for an LCD
- LCD board
- LCD/IR3 Charger (might be nice to have a spare lol)
- Empire On/off valve with small Drop forward
- 2 Straight Maco line fittings
- 2 90 degree macro line fittings
- Long shot, but a 4+3 harness I guess size would need to be an XXL, possibly larger as I am not sure what size jeans that would equate to.
- Angel Grip screws
- Longshot, but maybe a IR3 Intellifeed, have an LCD one to trade if that helps.
I am interested in trades/ partial trades/cash and such. Thanks for looking and have a nice day.
Last edited by Paintballpsyco236; April 26th, 2011 at 04:27 PM.
|June 26th, 2011, 04:50 PM||#7|