|June 4th, 2011, 02:20 PM||#1|
FS: Traxxas Rustler, complete RTR deal Price Drop!
This is the older style black plastic Rustler, originally bought way back on 04.
* Currently has aftermarket wheels and tires on it, in decent shape. The wheels are dyed orange, to compliment the body.
* Has professionally painted body (Pro-Line F150), but is a few years old. As such, paint is missing in a few spots from rubbing on the chassis, but still looks nice. It does have a few cracks in the body, but they are unnoticeable until you pick up the body. Will work perfectly fine as is, for a good while yet.
* Comes with Novak TempestMAX ESC, and Trinity P2K2 Pro motor, pre-installed and ready to go
* Comes with older Futaba 75mhz AM radio system. Works perfecyly, antenna is not broken or bent. Retainer clip on the battery door is broken, so electrical tape holds it closed. Otherwise, in excellent condition
* Includes Reedy Quasar AC/DC charger for Ni-MH and NiCD based cell chemistry. Will not work with LiPo chemistry based cells. AC power cord is missing, but it uses a standard 3 prong AC cord, just like a computer.
* Includes 5 batteries. 3 NiCD based 2400MaH Sanyo stick packs (with Deans connectors), that need to be conditioned, but do work. 2 NiMH based 3600MaH Venom Power stick packs (with Venom's quick change plug system), that were purchased about 4 months ago, and are in perfect condition.
* Front A-arms are off of a Associated RC10GT. This makes the front that same width as the rear. Uses standard Associated front wheels for 3/16" axles.
* Unsure of the brand of the shocks, but they are aluminum, and fill from the bottom. Also will include a small handful of springs, again I don't know what brands or what stiffness they are.
Asking $250 $200, or best offer.
I apologize for the quality of the pics, they are from my phone.
Last edited by Guitardrumr; June 21st, 2011 at 11:37 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|