Two Trackers 13th Annual Forest Clean Up! - Page 15 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Trail Rides & 4x4 Events
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 11th, 2011, 09:33 PM   #281
Shotgun
I only wheel comps.
 
Shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-06-06
Location: Howard City
Posts: 27,018
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

I totally forgot all about this!?!?!!?!?!??
Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 11th, 2011, 09:40 PM   #282
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,273
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
I totally forgot all about this!?!?!!?!?!??
how dare you?!?!



















__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2011, 09:49 PM   #283
Shotgun
I only wheel comps.
 
Shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-06-06
Location: Howard City
Posts: 27,018
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

been a bit busy the last 2 weeks.
Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2011, 09:50 PM   #284
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,273
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
been a bit busy the last 2 weeks.
Just a little bit, huh?

Are you going to be able to make it out?
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2011, 09:58 PM   #285
Shotgun
I only wheel comps.
 
Shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-06-06
Location: Howard City
Posts: 27,018
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

pending flooring install in my house a minivan wheelbearing in the wifes van being done by friday night yes.
Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2011, 10:02 PM   #286
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,273
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
pending flooring install in my house a minivan wheelbearing in the wifes van being done by friday night yes.
I will hold my breath.




Please don't make me turn blue, pass out, fall down and hit my head.
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2011, 10:02 PM   #287
mybluetoy
4-wheel 4-life
 
mybluetoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Posts: 928
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I'd love to help out, do you have another one in the summer? Also does anyone know where I can get a trail map of that area? I would like to do some two tracking/trail rides, was planning on going to the offroad parks a lot this summer, but with the price of fuel, most likely only make a few for the whole year.
mybluetoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2011, 10:04 PM   #288
badazzamc
Get Some
 
badazzamc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Swartz Creek Mi
Posts: 4,221
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

What kind of trails will we be on? I don't know if I should drive my dd truck 2500 ram long box, or should I bring the jeep. I will bring a trailer either way.
badazzamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2011, 10:06 PM   #289
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,273
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybluetoy View Post
I'd love to help out, do you have another one in the summer? Also does anyone know where I can get a trail map of that area? I would like to do some two tracking/trail rides, was planning on going to the offroad parks a lot this summer, but with the price of fuel, most likely only make a few for the whole year.
We only do this once a year.
There may be MVUM's available for pick up during registration on Saturday.
I have a couple of extras if not.
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2011, 10:08 PM   #290
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,273
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by badazzamc View Post
What kind of trails will we be on? I don't know if I should drive my dd truck 2500 ram long box, or should I bring the jeep. I will bring a trailer either way.
Most roads are Forest Service roads, there are a couple of seasonal roads in there too. Either vehicle should be fine.
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2011, 10:29 PM   #291
mybluetoy
4-wheel 4-life
 
mybluetoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Posts: 928
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
We only do this once a year.
There may be MVUM's available for pick up during registration on Saturday.
I have a couple of extras if not.
Yeah I wouldnt be able to help out until mid May. I so wanted to get out and meet some wheelers and help out with the trash pick up. I love the outdoors, it makes me sick that when I go river fishing, trail riding, two tracking, I'm always coming back with at least a five gallon bucket of trash. If you have some info on the local trail system please let me know. Thanks.
mybluetoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2011, 10:41 PM   #292
chevytruckgal
Member
 
Join Date: 06-25-07
Location: Fruitport
Posts: 50
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep_Shaun View Post
is there going to be a convoy from the Spring Lake/Muskegon area?
We'll be coming from the Muskegon area but I don't think you want to follow us and get there that early!
chevytruckgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2011, 10:48 PM   #293
Fullsize4life
Kicking Cancers ASS
 
Fullsize4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-06
Location: Hart, Mi (next to silver lake)
Posts: 18,754
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Weather is not looking real good. We are still planning on making the trip down.
Fullsize4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2011, 10:55 PM   #294
akojsp
Senior Member
 
akojsp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-27-08
Location: Muskegon
Posts: 114
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybluetoy View Post
I'd love to help out, do you have another one in the summer? Also does anyone know where I can get a trail map of that area? I would like to do some two tracking/trail rides, was planning on going to the offroad parks a lot this summer, but with the price of fuel, most likely only make a few for the whole year.
A lot of them are MVUM. If you have VV mapping it helps. Otherwise we are mapping the missing sections at another time to try and get them added to the MVUM.
akojsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2011, 12:46 AM   #295
noodles
give 'er sh*t ay?
 
noodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: holland Mi
Posts: 1,029
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to noodles Send a message via MSN to noodles Send a message via Yahoo to noodles
Default

I cant drive anymore, anyone from holland going that I can tag along?
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2011, 06:39 AM   #296
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,273
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullsize4life View Post
Weather is not looking real good. We are still planning on making the trip down.
I saw that too, I was just holding out for it to change.
Bring the duck suit!
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2011, 06:42 AM   #297
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,273
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybluetoy View Post
I'd love to help out, do you have another one in the summer? Also does anyone know where I can get a trail map of that area? I would like to do some two tracking/trail rides, was planning on going to the offroad parks a lot this summer, but with the price of fuel, most likely only make a few for the whole year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
I cant drive anymore, anyone from holland going that I can tag along?
Maybe you two could split gas money
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2011, 07:02 AM   #298
GNJEEPN
Grumpy Grampa
 
GNJEEPN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-06
Location: Twilight Zone
Posts: 2,325
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybluetoy View Post
Yeah I wouldnt be able to help out until mid May. I so wanted to get out and meet some wheelers and help out with the trash pick up. I love the outdoors, it makes me sick that when I go river fishing, trail riding, two tracking, I'm always coming back with at least a five gallon bucket of trash. If you have some info on the local trail system please let me know. Thanks.
If you contact the Us Forest service they will send you the maps for free. For the Huron-Manistee National Forest MVUM contact the Cadillac office at

1755 S. Mitchell St.

Cadillac, MI 49601

Toll Free: 1-800-821-6263

You can also download them in PDF form online from the Us forest srevice web site.

These are only for forest service roads and generally don't show all of the county roads. VVMapping is very good as well but you will have to buy the software.
GNJEEPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2011, 07:07 AM   #299
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,273
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNJEEPN View Post
If you contact the Us Forest service they will send you the maps for free. For the Huron-Manistee National Forest MVUM contact the Cadillac office at

1755 S. Mitchell St.

Cadillac, MI 49601

Toll Free: 1-800-821-6263

You can also download them in PDF form online from the Us forest srevice web site.

These are only for forest service roads and generally don't show all of the county roads. VVMapping is very good as well but you will have to buy the software.
You there...
You be qiute!
I'm trying to get this guy out on a trail clean up.
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2011, 07:19 AM   #300
GNJEEPN
Grumpy Grampa
 
GNJEEPN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-06
Location: Twilight Zone
Posts: 2,325
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
You there...
You be qiute!
I'm trying to get this guy out on a trail clean up.
GNJEEPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Trail Rides & 4x4 Events

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.31734 seconds with 81 queries