Another politics thread yay - Page 3 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 16th, 2010, 09:53 PM   #41
RangerXtreme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-18-09
Location: U.P. of MI
Posts: 209
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazardbill View Post
Im not the greatest historian but doesnt the high debt coordinate with war times?

I remember in Reagan times we had something going on and in 90 when I graduated Desert Storm was going on...

then it starts to decline til 2001 whan 911 happened and we went back to Iraq. Its not increasing our national debt... wouldnt it be war times that is increasing it?

It rose during Reagan because Carter fucked everything up before he left office.
RangerXtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old June 17th, 2010, 10:22 PM   #42
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearlys2005 View Post
Dude… I think it’s a huge load of BS and has no relevance once so ever… It doesn’t even come close to accurately defining/portraying the current democrat party, its policies, or positions on anything… Judging by your posts all you seem to want to do is start crap with anyone you can… I don’t have time for this whatever… So everyone on this site knows what a liberal entitlement whiner you are so lets just leave it at that.
Heh... Okay.

I've already posted in no uncertain terms who I am, what I've become, and how I live, so you are speaking either from lack of information, or anger.

If you lack information, that's fine, but you couldn't be more wrong about me.

If you are speaking from anger, maybe it's because you really don't know what you're talking about (lack of information) and are getting frustrated.

You so hate the things you fear the "liberals" are because people that are smarter than you told you they are B-A-A-A-D, but guess what bro? Everything I have said about what a liberal really is is exactly what I am. Not only that, but being a pretty politically active dude, I can vouch for many others that see eye-to-eye with me.

I'm not here to "start crap". In fact, I come here less and less. But when I do come, I come with questions and facts... And yes, sometimes frustration.

Learn the power of the question; don't fear it.
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2010, 10:33 PM   #43
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

[quote=RangerXtreme;2264051]

You're a fucking retard. Ohhhh... Big hit there. Big hit. Don't know if I'll recover.

Quote:
So by your logic, since your are a liberal, I can assume you are a (1)tree-hugging, (2)prius driving (3)faggot.
1. I like trees. Very much. I like the woods in general. And the rivers. And lakes. And mountains. And blue sky. What do you like?

2. Nope. I've already covered that elsewhere.

3. Well, let's see. I'm married to a very hot woman. My late wife was also very hot. I have dated many women over the years .... Let's see.... Nope. No guys. So I guess I can't be a faggot. You must just be trying to provoke me.




Quote:
Just for the record, every conservative I have ever meet belives in nothing you have listed above under "what blieve in." Republicans don't believe in shipping industry over seas either, they are for this thing called "Free Market & Trade." You should look into it some time. They don't believe in protectionism to save the precious union jobs.
If you defend corporate personhood, you are guilty; if you defend profits over people, you are guilty; and if you defend the current NAFTA based "free market" system and aren't making millions from it, you are either lazy, or a fool. So, JUST FOR THE RECORD... What DO you believe in?
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2010, 04:49 PM   #44
RangerXtreme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-18-09
Location: U.P. of MI
Posts: 209
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

[quote=AGoodBuzz;2265552]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerXtreme View Post


You're a fucking retard. Ohhhh... Big hit there. Big hit. Don't know if I'll recover.



1. I like trees. Very much. I like the woods in general. And the rivers. And lakes. And mountains. And blue sky. What do you like?

2. Nope. I've already covered that elsewhere.

3. Well, let's see. I'm married to a very hot woman. My late wife was also very hot. I have dated many women over the years .... Let's see.... Nope. No guys. So I guess I can't be a faggot. You must just be trying to provoke me.




If you defend corporate personhood, you are guilty; if you defend profits over people, you are guilty; and if you defend the current NAFTA based "free market" system and aren't making millions from it, you are either lazy, or a fool. So, JUST FOR THE RECORD... What DO you believe in?
First off, I don't actually think you're a tree hugging, prius driving faggot. I was going by your logic; afterall, the only bad people in the world are Republicans .

1) I like the outdoors too...yet I understand things like logging and mining are important to life. There are MANY protected areas in the U.S. Not to mention hunting clubs and off-road clubs (I bet they're full of evil ) are some of the biggest land conservationists and environmnetalists out there. Don't even try to say I don't give a shit about the environemnt, because I do; I just have enough brains to know that driving over a rock isn't going to somehow cause global warming or a fucking plastic bag isn't going to kill a whale somewhere in the ocean.

2) I do not think profits are more important than people. But please, give me your ideas on how the country can take care of everyone without companies that make big profits to create jobs, and not bring the country to socailism at the same time.

3) Sure I call myself a Conservative Republican, but honestly, what do I believe in? I believe people are aloud to have the veiw points they want, wheteher I like it or not. I believe people should be able to live their lives with minimal taxes and as little government intervention as possible. I believe people should do whatever the hell they want as long as they can support themselves, not harm others, or cause extreme social problems (such as sucking off the welfare system).

Now, AGB, please go on and say how I'm lying and I'm stil wrong because I'm a conservative.
RangerXtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2010, 05:14 PM   #45
RangerXtreme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-18-09
Location: U.P. of MI
Posts: 209
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
Seems to me that "politician" had a flawed definition.

If I were to define Democrats as those with whom I relate, we believe that America has come too far and worked too hard for us to not provide equal and equitable, basic things like:
education (through college)<--- Or people could work hard and pay for their own college education
healthcare <--- Liberals recently fucked that up
strong public infrastructure
environmental safety and protection <--- There's a difference between controlling people and protecting the environment
protection from enemies both domestic and foreign <---Only if said person is white
the right to live in relative freedom but not the right to injure or steal from others <---Stealing? Obama doesn't do that
the freedom to have any religion you want (or none at all) <--- It's not just liberals who feel that way
no government endorsed religion <--- Liberals won't endorse it, they want to get rid of it
maintaining an adequate military to protect our borders <--- Yet they sue Governors when they make laws that are put into effect for this sole purpose
and staying out of other countries unless the effort is lateral with other united nations

I could go on and on, but for some reason Republicans think my beliefs are evil and unacceptable. From what I can see they want:
one government endorsed and enforced religion <--- Pretty sure that's 100% false...a politican being religious doesn't mean he or she is pushing it on others
the freedom to pollute the waters our children drink <---Bullshit with no proof
the freedom to steal from the American public by implementing financial policies and activities that are downright criminal <---BUT WAIT!!! Obama is doing that...nevermind, he's a liberal, it's okay.
the freedom for corporations to essentially buy and sell every politician from here forward with complete impunity (latest supreme court decision)
the freedom to privatize profits and to socialize losses
illegally wiretap
torture <---you're right, out enemies can cut people;s heads off and hang the bodies from bridges, but god forbid should we put some plastic over their face and simulate a drowning
invade countries that are not a threat
borrow huge sums of money from foreign countries <--- Obama is doing that pretty well right now
ship our industry overseas <--- Clearly that's want Republicans want, all they are out to do is put people out of jobs
import goods without equal trade policies, putting our nation at a disadvantage <--- Or we could become the nation we used to be and build things of great quailty, resluting in more domestic goods being purcahsed.

I could go on and on, and if you like, I will be happy to list specific examples of several of these issues over which we've argued, but I think you all know the truth.

I could go on and on
fixed.
RangerXtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2010, 05:39 PM   #46
blades012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 08-13-09
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 114
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Found a pretty good article in regards to Obama spending,

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...656362948.html

Lengthy post but shows spending Obama has created in his term. the article still somewhat blames Bush (of course), but overall shows Obama's spending.
blades012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2010, 05:41 PM   #47
blades012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 08-13-09
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 114
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

And forgot one of my favorite sites, not real credible but has some good things for all og us conservatives.

http://obamaspending.org/
blades012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2010, 06:32 PM   #48
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,561
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blades012 View Post
And forgot one of my favorite sites, not real credible but has some good things for all og us conservatives.

http://obamaspending.org/



I find this quite interesting.

Even thought the site is "not real credible" you still consider that it has goo things for conservatives.

If I found a site that was "not real credible" I would not consider it good for anyone, let alone for myself and my beliefs.


I worry about anyone who lists one of his own favorite sites as not credible. I hope you are not trying to use this non credible site to argue a point in this thread, are you?
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2010, 09:39 AM   #49
blades012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 08-13-09
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 114
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

When I said "not real credible" I am referring it being a conservative biased web site, as is Glen Beck and so on. It simply puts the conservative spin on things.

For your second question regarding using the site to argue a point, did you read the thread.. or just post based on what you read in the last two posts? I did not argue anything from that site.. go back and read.
blades012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2010, 11:20 AM   #50
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,561
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blades012 View Post
When I said "not real credible" I am referring it being a conservative biased web site, as is Glen Beck and so on. It simply puts the conservative spin on things.

For your second question regarding using the site to argue a point, did you read the thread.. or just post based on what you read in the last two posts? I did not argue anything from that site.. go back and read.
That is why I said I hope you were not doing so.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2010, 12:37 PM   #51
bearlys2005
Senior Member
 
bearlys2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-13-06
Location: Macomb, Michigan
Posts: 955
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
Heh... Okay.

I've already posted in no uncertain terms who I am, what I've become, and how I live, so you are speaking either from lack of information, or anger.

If you lack information, that's fine, but you couldn't be more wrong about me.

If you are speaking from anger, maybe it's because you really don't know what you're talking about (lack of information) and are getting frustrated.

You so hate the things you fear the "liberals" are because people that are smarter than you told you they are B-A-A-A-D, but guess what bro? Everything I have said about what a liberal really is is exactly what I am. Not only that, but being a pretty politically active dude, I can vouch for many others that see eye-to-eye with me.

I'm not here to "start crap". In fact, I come here less and less. But when I do come, I come with questions and facts... And yes, sometimes frustration.

Learn the power of the question; don't fear it.
You Sir are a liberal entitlement democrat that is for sure and for certain!!! I on the other hand am a well informed conservative… You do not anger me nor do you frustrate me… I just don’t care what liberals have to say because I haven’t heard one say anything that I’d agree with… I do not hate anyone nor do I care what other people’s political orientation is… I just stick to my core beliefs that I have had my entire life and try to associate with like minded people… I do not fear the “liberals” I just don’t understand their views on anything. You can be whatever you want to be it’s one of the great things about living in this country, you have that freedom as do I. I too know many people who share the same conservative views I have in fact I even checked on it and found that the majority of American share my conservative views…
http://www.gallup.com/poll/120857/co...cal-group.aspx
According to this link to the Gallup Poll 40% of Americans are Conservative, 35% are moderate, and a lowly 21% are liberals… So I’d say that my views are clearly in the majority unlike yours!
You are most certainly here to “start crap”, that all you do when you come on this site. You say you come here less and less so do us all a big favor and quit coming here all together, you certainly won’t be missed! Better yet you should get a job and start paying your own way through life... Maybe then you will change your views and come over to the conservative side...
bearlys2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2010, 08:25 PM   #52
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,561
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearlys2005 View Post
You Sir are a liberal entitlement democrat that is for sure and for certain!!! I on the other hand am a well informed conservative… You do not anger me nor do you frustrate me… I just don’t care what liberals have to say because I haven’t heard one say anything that I’d agree with… I do not hate anyone nor do I care what other people’s political orientation is… I just stick to my core beliefs that I have had my entire life and try to associate with like minded people… I do not fear the “liberals” I just don’t understand their views on anything. You can be whatever you want to be it’s one of the great things about living in this country, you have that freedom as do I. I too know many people who share the same conservative views I have in fact I even checked on it and found that the majority of American share my conservative views…
http://www.gallup.com/poll/120857/co...cal-group.aspx
According to this link to the Gallup Poll 40% of Americans are Conservative, 35% are moderate, and a lowly 21% are liberals… So I’d say that my views are clearly in the majority unlike yours!
You are most certainly here to “start crap”, that all you do when you come on this site. You say you come here less and less so do us all a big favor and quit coming here all together, you certainly won’t be missed! Better yet you should get a job and start paying your own way through life... Maybe then you will change your views and come over to the conservative side...


Should have read further.

"Thus far in 2009, Gallup has found an average of 36% of Americans considering themselves Democratic, 28% Republican, and 37% independent. When independents are pressed to say which party they lean toward, 51% of Americans identify as Democrats, 39% as Republicans, and only 9% as pure independents."

Democrat does not mean Liberal, and Republican does not mean Conservative. People on both sides describe themselves in each way.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2010, 05:21 AM   #53
bearlys2005
Senior Member
 
bearlys2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-13-06
Location: Macomb, Michigan
Posts: 955
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
Should have read further.

"Thus far in 2009, Gallup has found an average of 36% of Americans considering themselves Democratic, 28% Republican, and 37% independent. When independents are pressed to say which party they lean toward, 51% of Americans identify as Democrats, 39% as Republicans, and only 9% as pure independents."

Democrat does not mean Liberal, and Republican does not mean Conservative. People on both sides describe themselves in each way.
I didn't care about political parties I was pointing out that the majority of people lean towards being conservative… The only time I mentioned anything about a political party was when I called him a Democrat… Thank you Captain Obvious…
bearlys2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2010, 10:44 AM   #54
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,561
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearlys2005 View Post
I didn't care about political parties I was pointing out that the majority of people lean towards being conservative… The only time I mentioned anything about a political party was when I called him a Democrat… Thank you Captain Obvious…

Being a conservative or liberal is a subjective issue. How else would you explain Democrats saying they are conservative?
In other words, the rest of the story is relevant.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2010, 11:35 AM   #55
bearlys2005
Senior Member
 
bearlys2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-13-06
Location: Macomb, Michigan
Posts: 955
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
Being a conservative or liberal is a subjective issue. How else would you explain Democrats saying they are conservative?
In other words, the rest of the story is relevant.
That's why I call myself a true conservative not a republican, I just agree with republican positions more and never agree with any democrat positions... Personally I think that the republican and the democrat parties are so washed together their almost one and the same, I think both groups have been infiltrated by posers… In other words I think some (politicians) use whichever political group/title or position that best suits their needs and ensures their re-election… I'll also say that I think we need to have more true conservatives to run for public office to get this country back on track. Now with that said I need to stay out of all this political debate… It’s never ending!!!
bearlys2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2010, 01:14 PM   #56
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 21,314
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearlys2005 View Post
That's why I call myself a true conservative not a republican, I just agree with republican positions more and never agree with any democrat positions... Personally I think that the republican and the democrat parties are so washed together their almost one and the same, I think both groups have been infiltrated by posers… In other words I think some (politicians) use whichever political group/title or position that best suits their needs and ensures their re-election… I'll also say that I think we need to have more true conservatives to run for public office to get this country back on track. Now with that said I need to stay out of all this political debate… It’s never ending!!!
When are you going to run for office?
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2010, 01:26 PM   #57
bearlys2005
Senior Member
 
bearlys2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-13-06
Location: Macomb, Michigan
Posts: 955
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
When are you going to run for office?
You're a funny guys Jim... That would never happen, I'd never put myself through that...
bearlys2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2010, 08:48 AM   #58
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

[quote=RangerXtreme;2267775]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post

First off, I don't actually think you're a tree hugging, prius driving faggot. I was going by your logic; afterall, the only bad people in the world are Republicans .

1) I like the outdoors too...yet I understand things like logging and mining are important to life. There are MANY protected areas in the U.S. Not to mention hunting clubs and off-road clubs (I bet they're full of evil ) are some of the biggest land conservationists and environmnetalists out there. Don't even try to say I don't give a shit about the environemnt, because I do; I just have enough brains to know that driving over a rock isn't going to somehow cause global warming or a fucking plastic bag isn't going to kill a whale somewhere in the ocean.

2) I do not think profits are more important than people. But please, give me your ideas on how the country can take care of everyone without companies that make big profits to create jobs, and not bring the country to socailism at the same time.

3) Sure I call myself a Conservative Republican, but honestly, what do I believe in? I believe people are aloud to have the veiw points they want, wheteher I like it or not. I believe people should be able to live their lives with minimal taxes and as little government intervention as possible. I believe people should do whatever the hell they want as long as they can support themselves, not harm others, or cause extreme social problems (such as sucking off the welfare system).

Now, AGB, please go on and say how I'm lying and I'm stil wrong because I'm a conservative.
I guess I was right. You WERE trying to provoke me.

So how far are you willing to allow corporations to go?

When do we draw a line on what they can and can't get away with?

You say that people should be able to "do whatever the hell they want as long as they can support themselves, not harm others, or cause extreme social problems (such as sucking off the welfare system).". Let's apply that thinking to corporations for a second:

1. They shouldn't harm others.
2. They shouldn't cause extreme social problems.
3. Sucking off the welfare system would be a bad thing.

Okay, now let's look at what they ARE getting away with:

Deliberate pollution, unsafe products WITH KNOWLEDGE OF SUCH, economic manipulation to the detriment of the people, huge tax breaks, child labor, abuse of labor, shanty towns, military protection of corporate interests, overthrow of democratically elected government to further c.orporate interests... And this is on a GLOBAL SCALE
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2010, 08:54 AM   #59
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

[quote=RangerXtreme;2267775]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post

First off, I don't actually think you're a tree hugging, prius driving faggot. I was going by your logic; afterall, the only bad people in the world are Republicans .

1) I like the outdoors too...yet I understand things like logging and mining are important to life. There are MANY protected areas in the U.S. Not to mention hunting clubs and off-road clubs (I bet they're full of evil ) are some of the biggest land conservationists and environmnetalists out there. Don't even try to say I don't give a shit about the environemnt, because I do; I just have enough brains to know that driving over a rock isn't going to somehow cause global warming or a fucking plastic bag isn't going to kill a whale somewhere in the ocean.

2) I do not think profits are more important than people. But please, give me your ideas on how the country can take care of everyone without companies that make big profits to create jobs, and not bring the country to socailism at the same time.

3) Sure I call myself a Conservative Republican, but honestly, what do I believe in? I believe people are aloud to have the veiw points they want, wheteher I like it or not. I believe people should be able to live their lives with minimal taxes and as little government intervention as possible. I believe people should do whatever the hell they want as long as they can support themselves, not harm others, or cause extreme social problems (such as sucking off the welfare system).

Now, AGB, please go on and say how I'm lying and I'm stil wrong because I'm a conservative.
I guess I was right. You WERE trying to provoke me.

So how far are you willing to allow corporations to go?

When do we draw a line on what they can and can't get away with?

You say that people should be able to "do whatever the hell they want as long as they can support themselves, not harm others, or cause extreme social problems (such as sucking off the welfare system).". Let's apply that thinking to corporations for a second:

1. They shouldn't harm others.
2. They shouldn't cause extreme social problems.
3. Sucking off the welfare system would be a bad thing.

Okay, now let's look at what they ARE getting away with:

Deliberate pollution, unsafe products WITH KNOWLEDGE OF SUCH, economic manipulation to the detriment of the people, huge tax breaks, child labor, abuse of labor, shanty towns, military protection of corporate interests, overthrow of democratically elected government to further corporate interests... And this is on a GLOBAL SCALE.

So shouldn't corporations be held to the same standard you profess?

And tell me this: if a corporation, now a legal "person" thanks to a "conservative" Supreme Court majority, commits some heinous act, how will me imprison the corporation for it's crime?

Corporations can change their identity at will ad infinitum.

Corporations cannot be imprisoned for their crimes.

Capitalism is practiced in all the other industrialised nations of the world. America does not have an exclusive on it. In fact, it existed in full practice long before there ever was an America.

Nearly ALL of the other industrialised nations that are capitalist (like Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, etc. etc. etc.) are easily as "capitalist" as America, yet they do not allow corporations the freedom to get away with ANY of the crap we allow, especially personhood. Even the latest BP oil fiasco was due part and parcel to regulations ALL OTHER COUNTRIES REQUIRE them to comply with, but we didn't.

Where does one draw the line?
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2010, 09:07 AM   #60
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearlys2005 View Post
You Sir are a liberal entitlement democrat that is for sure and for certain!!! I on the other hand am a well informed conservative… You do not anger me nor do you frustrate me… I just don’t care what liberals have to say because I haven’t heard one say anything that I’d agree with… I do not hate anyone nor do I care what other people’s political orientation is… I just stick to my core beliefs that I have had my entire life and try to associate with like minded people… I do not fear the “liberals” I just don’t understand their views on anything. You can be whatever you want to be it’s one of the great things about living in this country, you have that freedom as do I. I too know many people who share the same conservative views I have in fact I even checked on it and found that the majority of American share my conservative views…
http://www.gallup.com/poll/120857/co...cal-group.aspx
According to this link to the Gallup Poll 40% of Americans are Conservative, 35% are moderate, and a lowly 21% are liberals… So I’d say that my views are clearly in the majority unlike yours!
You are most certainly here to “start crap”, that all you do when you come on this site. You say you come here less and less so do us all a big favor and quit coming here all together, you certainly won’t be missed! Better yet you should get a job and start paying your own way through life... Maybe then you will change your views and come over to the conservative side...
Okay. Here we go:

Quote:
You do not anger me nor do you frustrate me…
Quote:
do us all a big favor and quit coming here all together, you certainly won’t be missed!
Sounds a little contradictory, eh?

Quote:
I do not fear the “liberals”
I never said you did. Read it again.

Quote:
I just don’t understand their views on anything.
That is the purpose of coming together to discuss and debate. To reach an understanding.

Quote:
Better yet you should get a job and start paying your own way through life...
I've already covered this in previous threads, but here we go again: I am a VP in a multinational corporation. My wife and I have a household income of about $150K per year. I invest in stocks and bonds. I am starting a side business with my own capital and hard work in my spare time. I am a homeowner in a very nice Canton neighborhood. We drive new cars. I can go on and on, but I think that should cover that point well enough, eh?

Quote:
Maybe then you will change your views and come over to the conservative side...
But I thought you didn't care what someone's politcal views are...
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.69509 seconds with 81 queries