Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old April 6th, 2010, 07:28 AM   #1
howell_jeep
Last Free Man
 
howell_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Howell Twp, MI 48836
Posts: 10,848
iTrader: (69)
Obama will not use Nukes against fellow Muslims

even if they use biological or chemical against US.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/06/world/06arms.html
__________________
I SHOOT RAW!
---

Exercise your rights! Open Carry!
howell_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 07:39 AM   #2
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
The United States is turning into a paper tiger.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 07:43 AM   #3
howell_jeep
Last Free Man
 
howell_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Howell Twp, MI 48836
Posts: 10,848
iTrader: (69)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
The United States is turning into a paper tiger.
Maybe the US education system should start teaching the art of origami to elementary pupils?
__________________
I SHOOT RAW!
---

Exercise your rights! Open Carry!
howell_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 07:46 AM   #4
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by howell_jeep View Post
Maybe the US education system should start teaching the art of origami to elementary pupils?
Read up what it means. In layman's terms, the United States is being further pussified.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 08:05 AM   #5
howell_jeep
Last Free Man
 
howell_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Howell Twp, MI 48836
Posts: 10,848
iTrader: (69)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Read up what it means. In layman's terms, the United States is being further pussified.
Do you have anything against felines, or do you hate all animals?
__________________
I SHOOT RAW!
---

Exercise your rights! Open Carry!
howell_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 08:10 AM   #6
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by howell_jeep View Post
Do you have anything against felines, or do you hate all animals?
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 08:14 AM   #7
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
what a fucking pansy. your enemies lose their moral quickly when they're being evaporated by a nuclear attack.
ovrlnd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 08:16 AM   #8
87Wagoneer
Member
 
Join Date: 07-01-09
Location: MI
Posts: 54
iTrader: (0)
What are the aftereffects of a nuclear blast? Where does the radiation drift/shift to? It doesnt fall to the ground like lead you know. Perhaps this is the reason not to use them? Perhaps the administration would fight like with like? Purely speculation of course, because one shouldnt have factual data to post in the Politics forum, just opinions.
87Wagoneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 08:21 AM   #9
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Wagoneer View Post
What are the aftereffects of a nuclear blast? Where does the radiation drift/shift to? It doesnt fall to the ground like lead you know. Perhaps this is the reason not to use them? Perhaps the administration would fight like with like? Purely speculation of course, because one shouldnt have factual data to post in the Politics forum, just opinions.
it depends on what type of bomb that you are talking about. in the cold war the giant megaton bombs were different than the modern air burst nukes.
also there several different radioactive particles that are dispersed. some are heavier and fall quickly, whilst the lighter ones are able to drift.
ovrlnd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 08:32 AM   #10
howell_jeep
Last Free Man
 
howell_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Howell Twp, MI 48836
Posts: 10,848
iTrader: (69)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrlnd View Post
it depends on what type of bomb that you are talking about. in the cold war the giant megaton bombs were different than the modern air burst nukes.
also there several different radioactive particles that are dispersed. some are heavier and fall quickly, whilst the lighter ones are able to drift.
I wonder if radioactive fuel would increase mpg in my car. It could be better than magnetizing your fuel.
__________________
I SHOOT RAW!
---

Exercise your rights! Open Carry!
howell_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 08:43 AM   #11
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,147
iTrader: (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by howell_jeep View Post
Do you have anything against felines, or do you hate all animals?
its pretty obvious he hates pussy.
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 09:12 AM   #12
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Washington, MI
Posts: 17,875
iTrader: (22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Wagoneer View Post
What are the aftereffects of a nuclear blast? Where does the radiation drift/shift to? It doesnt fall to the ground like lead you know. Perhaps this is the reason not to use them? Perhaps the administration would fight like with like? Purely speculation of course, because one shouldnt have factual data to post in the Politics forum, just opinions.
Looks like pretty good "aftereffects" to me.

Hiroshima today:
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 10:41 AM   #13
FlatFender
Tap Tap Splat
 
FlatFender's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 15,685
iTrader: (1)
I don't think nukes should be used on the battlefield except as a absolute last resort.
FlatFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 10:55 AM   #14
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,305
iTrader: (9)
We have enough conventional weapons to reduce most countries to rubble anyways.
brewmenn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 10:59 AM   #15
Boost3d
My Jacked up Hurst
 
Boost3d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-28-10
Location: Kalamazoo MI
Posts: 124
iTrader: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
We have enough conventional weapons to reduce most countries to rubble anyways.
Exactly. Nuclear warfare is just insane. But I'd rather nuke another country before they hit us first.
Boost3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 11:03 AM   #16
FlatFender
Tap Tap Splat
 
FlatFender's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 15,685
iTrader: (1)
Gates is talking about this on the news right now. We will not be developing new Nuke warheads. Even if we are not, why do we need to announce this to the world?
FlatFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 11:17 AM   #17
forbyefore
.
 
forbyefore's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-14-07
Location: Bay City/AuGres, MI
Posts: 1,431
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatFender View Post
Gates is talking about this on the news right now. We will not be developing new Nuke warheads. Even if we are not, why do we need to announce this to the world?
That is what I can't understand. Whatever happened to strategic secrecy?
forbyefore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 11:31 AM   #18
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
the reason countries treat us the way they do is because they know we will do little or nothing about it.

I GUARANTEE THAT THOSE USELESS ARABS WOULD CHANGE THEIR FUCKING MIND WHEN THIS HAPPENS.




ovrlnd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 12:06 PM   #19
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Washington, MI
Posts: 17,875
iTrader: (22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by forbyefore View Post
That is what I can't understand. Whatever happened to strategic secrecy?
x2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrlnd View Post
the reason countries treat us the way they do is because they know we will do little or nothing about it.

I GUARANTEE THAT THOSE USELESS ARABS WOULD CHANGE THEIR FUCKING MIND WHEN THIS HAPPENS.




GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 12:59 PM   #20
mahdey
Member
 
mahdey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-24-08
Location: ohio
Posts: 34
iTrader: (0)
nuke Israel and problem solved. Ever since we got involved with that shit country the US is always there to help them and we get the blame and hate from people around the world.
mahdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:57 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.18970 seconds with 52 queries