Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The recycle bin. Posts deemed annoying. If you see your post here, take a hint.







Search
View Poll Results: guilty or not guilty
guilty 121 90.30%
not guility 13 9.70%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:43 PM   #461
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
This piece of shit thread is still alive?
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:53 PM   #462
Rebel2345
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.
 
Rebel2345's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-01-07
Location: MI
Posts: 3,079
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AChotrod View Post
Pontiacs Mulletmobile???? Really coming from an offroading forum thats the funniest shit I have read all fucking day.

Fuck your tin can POS race car beatle, I have a street car. Bring any GTP you want and Ill race it. Actually bring any Steet car you have and Ill race it.

Funny thing is I think my clean ass Jeep is the trashiest thing I own
Shouldn't talk until you know that BEETLE has a Chevy Big Block in it. And anything in Michigan is a street car. If its registered and insured, you can drive it. You wouldn't stand a chance at some of the local late night races here, even if your mulletmobile really runs 9's.

"clean ass jeep" Yo clean ass Jeep got 20" reeims awn it?

My god I can see the ghetto spewing from these two dipshits. I bet they wear the straight bill douchebag hats all cocked sideways on their head too.
Rebel2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 12:18 AM   #463
cglenn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Location: .
Posts: 5,719
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Wow, since when has this thread gone from stupid experiences to now competing to see who has a faster car on the internet?
cglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 01:43 AM   #464
AChotrod
Member
 
AChotrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-11-10
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 45
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel2345 View Post
Shouldn't talk until you know that BEETLE has a Chevy Big Block in it. And anything in Michigan is a street car. If its registered and insured, you can drive it. You wouldn't stand a chance at some of the local late night races here, even if your mulletmobile really runs 9's.

"clean ass jeep" Yo clean ass Jeep got 20" reeims awn it?

My god I can see the ghetto spewing from these two dipshits. I bet they wear the straight bill douchebag hats all cocked sideways on their head too.
Like I said fuckin race car! I have a stock block, stock heads, intake etc etc and how the fukc did I get dragged into this?
AChotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 01:51 AM   #465
awalters
Hired Badass
 
awalters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-09-09
Location: Petoskey, Michigan
Posts: 1,328
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalOne21 View Post
disorder... thats straight stolen

the joke is


whats my favorite part of a black man? (hint it's long and hard)




his wanker


and as i've previously stated i'm white...fail
awalters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 01:53 AM   #466
awalters
Hired Badass
 
awalters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-09-09
Location: Petoskey, Michigan
Posts: 1,328
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalOne21 View Post
well maybe you should go get a car and a girl... sounds like a unibomber style shack scenerio to me...
I can assure you, any girl who is with any guy ON this site, is a million times better than any ghetto, white trash girls you got livin' in your hood.
awalters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:09 AM   #467
cglenn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Location: .
Posts: 5,719
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AChotrod View Post
Like I said fuckin race car! I have a stock block, stock heads, intake etc etc and how the fukc did I get dragged into this?
Why would you brag about a stock vehicle? It may be fast but it's still stock. I thought you brought race cars to race with, guess I'm wrong.
cglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:16 AM   #468
Shotgun
I only wheel comps.
 
Shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-06-06
Location: Howard City
Posts: 26,434
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

for enough coin I could have you get your ass handed to you by a sub 9 second GTP. 8.96 to be exact.
Google zzperformance. :flipoff:
Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:17 AM   #469
Shotgun
I only wheel comps.
 
Shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-06-06
Location: Howard City
Posts: 26,434
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AChotrod View Post
Like I said fuckin race car! I have a stock block, stock heads, intake etc etc and how the fukc did I get dragged into this?
How fast is your stock poncho????
Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:00 AM   #470
MetalOne21
BS WRECKING CO.
 
MetalOne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-10
Location: Rolling Meadows/IL
Posts: 481
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cglenn View Post
Why would you brag about a stock vehicle? It may be fast but it's still stock. I thought you brought race cars to race with, guess I'm wrong.
your an idiot thats all i got,
wait you shoulda been a bj...

ok i'm done
MetalOne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:04 AM   #471
MetalOne21
BS WRECKING CO.
 
MetalOne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-10
Location: Rolling Meadows/IL
Posts: 481
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel2345 View Post
Shouldn't talk until you know that BEETLE has a Chevy Big Block in it. And anything in Michigan is a street car. If its registered and insured, you can drive it. You wouldn't stand a chance at some of the local late night races here, even if your mulletmobile really runs 9's.

"clean ass jeep" Yo clean ass Jeep got 20" reeims awn it?

My god I can see the ghetto spewing from these two dipshits. I bet they wear the straight bill douchebag hats all cocked sideways on their head too.
and i'm guessing you were dropped on your head as a child.... you and your assuming...with the lesson...lmao

seriously try some skydiving without a parachute...
MetalOne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:11 AM   #472
MetalOne21
BS WRECKING CO.
 
MetalOne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-10
Location: Rolling Meadows/IL
Posts: 481
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by awalters View Post
I can assure you, any girl who is with any guy ON this site, is a million times better than any ghetto, white trash girls you got livin' in your hood.
ROFLMAO... ok there is so much wrong with that i dont know where to start...

lets see 1st i dont live in the "ghetto"(which was previously established but you'd rather say what you have to say than read, which i doubt you can do well)

second given how much time said "guys" (aka. fat mofo's) spend on this site i cant imagine their gettin much hot tail... more likely some burtha

third...(even tho you cant read all this given a whole lifetime)
i dont hit up dem white bitches, they're scandalous

and forth as i've said before and i'll say again do the world a favor huh?

STFU!!!!!!!!!

sound good?
MetalOne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:13 AM   #473
MetalOne21
BS WRECKING CO.
 
MetalOne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-10
Location: Rolling Meadows/IL
Posts: 481
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lets blaze View Post
How fast is your stock poncho????
hey i got a buddie with a busa that runs low 7's

STFU...MORON

SHIT I GOT ANOTHER FRIEND THAT CAN FLY!!!!































































he's a pilot
MetalOne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 07:46 AM   #474
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,293
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

please bring your hillbilly stories to another local 4x4 forum where you will be appreciated.

thx
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 08:07 AM   #475
mudmafia
Dr. X equals winnar
 
mudmafia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-04-09
Location: shelby twp
Posts: 842
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

the man has spoken
mudmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 08:57 AM   #476
wheelinblazer98
Senior Member
 
wheelinblazer98's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-07
Location: Holly, Mi
Posts: 321
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalOne21 View Post
so are you implying that you think i'm not guilty?

cause it would take more than idle, i would think, to pull a minivan...right?
no, i still think you are guilty. just not sure why there weren't more witnesses. could be that no one wanted to get involved.
and im also not sure how loud your truck is, mine had 5" duel stacks and was very loud. maybe stock exhaust would be a little quieter.
wheelinblazer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 10:46 AM   #477
awalters
Hired Badass
 
awalters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-09-09
Location: Petoskey, Michigan
Posts: 1,328
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalOne21 View Post
ROFLMAO... ok there is so much wrong with that i dont know where to start...

lets see 1st i dont live in the "ghetto"(which was previously established but you'd rather say what you have to say than read, which i doubt you can do well)

second given how much time said "guys" (aka. fat mofo's) spend on this site i cant imagine their gettin much hot tail... more likely some burtha

third...(even tho you cant read all this given a whole lifetime)
i dont hit up dem white bitches, they're scandalous

and forth as i've said before and i'll say again do the world a favor huh?

STFU!!!!!!!!!

sound good?
Actually, I can read. Quite well actually, and for YOUR sake, I read the whole thread. All 12 pages (I have my view set to view as many posts as possible per page) of it.

Why don't you go ahead and check out the "Wives & Girlfriends thread" while your at it. Almost every one of these "Fat Mo-Fo's" has posted a picture of their significant other.

If you don't hit the "white trash", then how exactly did your "white trash ex" get pregnant with your kid you've been talking about? Some kind of medical breakthrough that we are all unaware of? You didn't hit her, but she carries your kid. That's Jesus shit right there.

oh and as for STFU'ing. Take your own advice. I used more punctuation and capital letters in this post alone, than you have used in this entire thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalOne21 View Post
hey i got a buddie with a busa that runs low 7's

STFU...MORON

SHIT I GOT ANOTHER FRIEND THAT CAN FLY!!!!



he's a pilot
This is going to turn in to a "My daddy can beat your daddy up" thing. Guess what shitbrick? Nobody cares about what your friends (whom are probably on the payroll nonetheless) can do, and what they have. If you would like to play that game, there are several people on this board who own offroad shops, and I'm sure have "friends" that own performance shops, that could blow all of your inbred hillbilly ghetty whatever clique you are claiming friends, out of the water at any time of day.

So please... move along.
awalters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 11:41 AM   #478
AChotrod
Member
 
AChotrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-11-10
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 45
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by awalters View Post
I can assure you, any girl who is with any guy ON this site, is a million times better than any ghetto, white trash girls you got livin' in your hood.
How about you post a pic of you and your girl. Ill do the same and we can see who is more white trash or ghetto. I would bet that its not me. Oh and we live in a very nice suburb not the "hood"

As for my car its a street car that can go 9s with stock parts and a little giggle gas and bottom 11s on motor

Holy hell he googled the fastest GTP in the world and threw it at me. IF you own car we can get down. LMAO! Get a life.
AChotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 11:43 AM   #479
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AChotrod View Post
How about you post a pic of you and your girl. Ill do the same and we can see who is more white trash or ghetto. I would bet that its not me. Oh and we live in a very nice suburb not the "hood"

As for my car its a street car that can go 9s with stock parts and a little giggle gas and bottom 11s on motor

Holy hell he googled the fastest GTP in the world and threw it at me. IF you own car we can get down. LMAO! Get a life.
So where do you race this stock car that does 9's?
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 11:46 AM   #480
AChotrod
Member
 
AChotrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-11-10
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 45
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

At the dragstrip Byron, Great lakes, 66, 41, etc.. I never said the parts werent worked over just stock.
AChotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
Tags
astrovanbumrush, banhammer please!, cactusanallover, cousinfuckeraway!, delete thread, douche canoe, hillbilly heaven, metalone21 likes sheep, steveo's fat, this is so gay, tow-job bandit

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.28042 seconds with 55 queries