CNN talking head on healthcare negotiations - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 14th, 2010, 09:28 PM   #21
Slade
Slade
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-29-09
Location: Detroit/MI
Posts: 53
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default and ?....

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXJ View Post
Posted Thursday, July 16, 2009,

This have moved way beyond that, that was six months ago.

So your argument is that because the Republicans INPUT of all those ammendments was 6 months ago WHEN THE AMMENDMENTS WERE BEING CONSIDERED they don't count ? They are not still there ? Yes, the bill has moved way beyond that, as it should. That is the process by which we pass legislation (or don't). Can you at least admit that they DID have some say in the making of this bill (even if they did not want to vote for it...just adjust it ?) ?
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 14th, 2010, 09:31 PM   #22
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,833
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXJ View Post
You link is generic to the site, do better work presenting your minutia.

I guess multiple news orgs are lying. Maybe they should check with you.
Careful, he will back up his facts with a HuffPo link.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2010, 10:51 PM   #23
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,671
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade View Post
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah Can you at least admit that they DID have some say in the making of this bill (even if they did not want to vote for it...just adjust it ?) ?
no
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2010, 11:48 PM   #24
Slade
Slade
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-29-09
Location: Detroit/MI
Posts: 53
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Thought so

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXJ View Post
no
I didn't think so..we wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of your thinking. Anyway, the bill itself is a bastard concoction and without the public option or single payor (my choice) all it does is require us to purchase policies from insurance companies (which is why I am surprised to see no R's voting for it since this is what the INS co want) It makes me think that maybe that Brown guy should win in Mass and that wouyld be the end of it.
If it passes I am going to become a Christiam Scientist (they are exempt from the mandantory insurance purchase).
BTW let's have some compassion for the Haitians, after all it's our fault they are in this mess anyway, but of course I guess you knew that already (or is it time for a history lesson)?
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2010, 11:55 PM   #25
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade View Post
I didn't think so..we wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of your thinking. Anyway, the bill itself is a bastard concoction and without the public option or single payor (my choice) all it does is require us to purchase policies from insurance companies (which is why I am surprised to see no R's voting for it since this is what the INS co want) It makes me think that maybe that Brown guy should win in Mass and that wouyld be the end of it.
If it passes I am going to become a Christiam Scientist (they are exempt from the mandantory insurance purchase).
BTW let's have some compassion for the Haitians, after all it's our fault they are in this mess anyway, but of course I guess you knew that already (or is it time for a history lesson)?
Do You offroad? You have 30 some posts and I've never seen You post anywhere but in the politics and religion .

disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2010, 01:10 AM   #26
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade View Post
I didn't think so..we wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of your thinking. Anyway, the bill itself is a bastard concoction and without the public option or single payor (my choice) all it does is require us to purchase policies from insurance companies (which is why I am surprised to see no R's voting for it since this is what the INS co want) It makes me think that maybe that Brown guy should win in Mass and that wouyld be the end of it.
If it passes I am going to become a Christiam Scientist (they are exempt from the mandantory insurance purchase).
BTW let's have some compassion for the Haitians, after all it's our fault they are in this mess anyway, but of course I guess you knew that already (or is it time for a history lesson)?
Facts are this bill has been shoved down our throats by a left wing democrap president, congress and senate.

Facts are the right consevatives being representatives of the people, must be involved in the final outcome.

Facts are Obama made it clear during his campaign that he would make the big insurance companies bigger with his health insurance rip off (you must have missed his online agenda he used during his campaign)

Facts are Obama said we would all have the opportunity to see the raping of America on C SPAN.

Facts are that hasn't happened and probably won't.

Facts are we cannot spend or borrow our way out of debt, but Obama thinks we can and has even said that.

Biggest fact of all is OBAMA SUCKS ASS along with all of the left and most of the right.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.23776 seconds with 39 queries