The calling out of prostock3 on pirate4x4.com - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old December 30th, 2009, 09:30 PM   #1
pfreer
old newb
 
pfreer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-21-08
Location: Independence KY
Posts: 155
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default The calling out of prostock3 on pirate4x4.com

Theyre wearing him out over there ...

see here...
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=849774

anybody know this f'n douchbag?
pfreer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old December 30th, 2009, 09:36 PM   #2
cglenn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Location: .
Posts: 5,719
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I don't feel like reading 40 pages. So from what I gather, she won't stop texting him, I clicked on the last link page, and now people are accusing him of hitting her?
cglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2009, 09:41 PM   #3
silveranger93
Senior Member
 
silveranger93's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: Flint
Posts: 118
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cglenn View Post
I don't feel like reading 40 pages. So from what I gather, she won't stop texting him, I clicked on the last link page, and now people are accusing him of hitting her?
Abridged Cliffs:
Basically he logged on asking to blow her phone up, they asked for a back story. Link was sent to her, she gives her side. She says he put her in the hospital and he won't deny it.
silveranger93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2009, 09:43 PM   #4
cglenn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Location: .
Posts: 5,719
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I wonder if she made it up to start ? To perhaps get back at him for telling everyone to blow up her phone? I backtracked about 8 pages and didn't get crap.
cglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2009, 09:48 PM   #5
silveranger93
Senior Member
 
silveranger93's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: Flint
Posts: 118
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cglenn View Post
I wonder if she made it up to start ? To perhaps get back at him for telling everyone to blow up her phone? I backtracked about 8 pages and didn't get crap.
Possible, but I think any normal person would deny putting a girl in the hospital if it wasn't true? Eh, I'm sure there's a lot that hasn't come out yet about this story.
silveranger93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2009, 09:53 PM   #6
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

that is a funny read over there. 50 pages so far

Last edited by disorder xj; December 30th, 2009 at 11:00 PM.
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2009, 09:56 PM   #7
Blacklung
Senior Member
 
Blacklung's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-13-08
Location: Emmett, MI
Posts: 1,197
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfreer View Post
Theyre wearing him out over there ...

see here...
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=849774

anybody know this f'n douchbag?
prostock3

Quote:
Last Activity: December 28th, 2009 08:13 AM
Looks like he uses this site.
Blacklung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2009, 09:59 PM   #8
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklung View Post
I've meet him at the mounds he seemed ok . But I didn't steal his remote so who knows .
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2009, 10:09 PM   #9
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 25,630
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveranger93 View Post
Possible, but I think any normal person would deny putting a girl in the hospital if it wasn't true? Eh, I'm sure there's a lot that hasn't come out yet about this story.
I put my wife in the hospital when she gave birth to our son
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2009, 10:23 PM   #10
silveranger93
Senior Member
 
silveranger93's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: Flint
Posts: 118
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
I put my wife in the hospital when she gave birth to our son
There's always a smarta$$...
silveranger93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2009, 10:27 PM   #11
chevotass
Senior Member
 
chevotass's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-02-06
Location: goodrich
Posts: 6,588
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to chevotass
Default

i can hear the backfire of that thread from here. good luck phil
chevotass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2009, 11:04 PM   #12
cglenn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Location: .
Posts: 5,719
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveranger93 View Post
Possible, but I think any normal person would deny putting a girl in the hospital if it wasn't true? Eh, I'm sure there's a lot that hasn't come out yet about this story.
True, but then again I'm sure even if he denies it no one will believe him. The girl stole his fucking remote for crying out loud. I know if a girl stole my remote, boy I would just... get up and change the channels the old-fashion way
cglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2009, 11:16 PM   #13
boggin-machine
Senior Member
 
boggin-machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-11-06
Location: bay city
Posts: 11,648
iTrader: (31)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

52 pages in a day.


damn
boggin-machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2009, 12:34 AM   #14
RockyMTN05
Cadillac pimpin
 
RockyMTN05's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-02-07
Location: Ypsilanti, MI
Posts: 3,632
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to RockyMTN05
Default

bwahahahahaah

what a fucking douche bag. the pics he posted of "her" aren't even her. What a faggot. thanks for the link, that was good for a laugh.
RockyMTN05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2009, 02:22 AM   #15
Mclovin
"The Situation"
 
Mclovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Westland, Mi
Posts: 14,394
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Mclovin Send a message via Yahoo to Mclovin
Default

hmm he used to post on here quite a bit.. but hes mostly on misfits now
Mclovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2009, 03:47 AM   #16
Positrack
Differential 'Dozer
 
Join Date: 12-30-09
Location: Princeton, IL
Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I picked up on this this afternoon and it has basically wasted my entire evening. Now It's 3:30 and I've had too many beers...

Anyway, cliff's notes: he (Prostock30, Phildo, whatever) posted up with her cell number wanting people to text her into oblivion for stealing his remote, ipod, rubbers, and chewing gum. People demand further explanation, and he admitted to whoring around on her after a fight and posted a pic that turned out to NOT be her. Crap was given for that and he quit posting for 30 pages or so. People call her for her side of the story and she comes on, calls him a liar and a man-whore with tiny equipment and no stamina, and eventually says that he choke-slammed her and put her in the hospital. He never denies it, and it comes out that he is the one harassing her, and she wants nothing to do with him. People demand proof of her identity, call her an attention whore, and dig up personal details on him. He talks smack and then quits posting again. Some people give her crap and she keeps posting (probably unwise and not helpful with the AW image). Generally a bad scene between two people of questionable integrity (but probably him more than her). In any case, nowhere near as entertaining as 'ole Charlie and his new (used) gears, but an amusing read nonetheless.

Last edited by Positrack; December 31st, 2009 at 03:55 AM.
Positrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2009, 07:42 AM   #17
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,359
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positrack View Post
I picked up on this this afternoon and it has basically wasted my entire evening. Now It's 3:30 and I've had too many beers...

Anyway, cliff's notes: he (Prostock30, Phildo, whatever) posted up with her cell number wanting people to text her into oblivion for stealing his remote, ipod, rubbers, and chewing gum. People demand further explanation, and he admitted to whoring around on her after a fight and posted a pic that turned out to NOT be her. Crap was given for that and he quit posting for 30 pages or so. People call her for her side of the story and she comes on, calls him a liar and a man-whore with tiny equipment and no stamina, and eventually says that he choke-slammed her and put her in the hospital. He never denies it, and it comes out that he is the one harassing her, and she wants nothing to do with him. People demand proof of her identity, call her an attention whore, and dig up personal details on him. He talks smack and then quits posting again. Some people give her crap and she keeps posting (probably unwise and not helpful with the AW image). Generally a bad scene between two people of questionable integrity (but probably him more than her). In any case, nowhere near as entertaining as 'ole Charlie and his new (used) gears, but an amusing read nonetheless.
Thanks for the cliff notes, so in the end the conclusion is that nobody knows a god damned thing except for Phil and his girlfriend(ex). So we'll all accuse the kid of being a girlfriend beater, and a man whore, when nobody has any fucking clue period?

Sounds about right.

For phil's sake I hope none of this shit happened, and I hope he didn't pull a real doucher move.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2009, 07:51 AM   #18
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
Thanks for the cliff notes, so in the end the conclusion is that nobody knows a god damned thing except for Phil and his girlfriend(ex). So we'll all accuse the kid of being a girlfriend beater, and a man whore, when nobody has any fucking clue period?

Sounds about right.

For phil's sake I hope none of this shit happened, and I hope he didn't pull a real doucher move.
thats about it . I don't see Why people want to mess with him at work ? But him starting that shit was a dumb move.
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2009, 07:55 AM   #19
_Kyle_
Senior Member
 
_Kyle_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-13-09
Location: Montgomery Village, MD/Lambertville, MI
Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to _Kyle_
Default

At least it gives us working people some entertainment.

I can't read the thread since the internet I bum from Tim Horton's blocks most image hosting, so the threads really boring.

The cliff notes make it seem stupid anyways.
_Kyle_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2009, 08:17 AM   #20
gofastbobby
The guy Dale doesn't know
 
gofastbobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-10-07
Location: kalamazoo, mi
Posts: 4,192
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

seems to me that he would move on. he's crying about a remote, ipod, condoms and gum. he drives a brand new bmw. either he is compensating for something by buying cars he can't afford or he's a giant dbag.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatFender View Post
America! Fuck yeah!
gofastbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:15 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.31602 seconds with 82 queries