X Mas Mess up Party ? - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The recycle bin. Posts deemed annoying. If you see your post here, take a hint.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
View Poll Results: What would you do?
Go 3 15.00%
Leave and say how Gay!!! 5 25.00%
Stay and be Gay. 8 40.00%
Never Go cus them some F*ck up People... 4 20.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old December 14th, 2009, 06:47 AM   #21
Icemanii
GLFWDA Land Use Committee
 
Icemanii's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: 48085
Posts: 5,233
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Say what you will, these people still have one thing Rockstar will never have.

Real friends and people who actually like them.
Icemanii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old December 14th, 2009, 06:51 AM   #22
Shotgun
I only wheel comps.
 
Shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-06-06
Location: Howard City
Posts: 26,691
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
Say what you will, these people still have one thing Rockstar will never have.

Real friends and people who actually like them.
Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 08:49 AM   #23
Icemanii
GLFWDA Land Use Committee
 
Icemanii's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: 48085
Posts: 5,233
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
I imagine you fit right in.

Personally, if I was invited and showed up, I'd stay and have a good time with those folks - instead of snapping some photos, running home and posting them - trying desperately to make myself feel like I finally found some people that I am better than.

Too bad, like almost all of Cockstars photos, don't think these are really his. Makes him even more of a loser.


Wonder if his Mom has any kids she is actually proud of?
Icemanii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:05 PM   #24
Rockstar
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-07
Location: Taylor,Mi
Posts: 8,504
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjeep View Post
He is DEFINITELY holding the stripper pole, while maintaining a rather (we'll call it) flamboyant pose. I'm guessing this man was, hands down, the life of the party.

I'd probably grab as much unopened intox as I could semi-politely get away with and find something a bit more interesting. Was this by chance the got mud xmas party, Rockstar?
Nope not GM it was the other ran down site in Michigan they call it a Jeepers site but right now it a Parking lot of Drunks.. they never off road just sit in the driveways and make plans to do a run then say hey i got to go Bowling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
I imagine you fit right in.

Personally, if I was invited and showed up, I'd stay and have a good time with those folks - instead of snapping some photos, running home and posting them - trying desperately to make myself feel like I finally found some people that I am better than.

it was there pictures i would never be into that mix.or party to Gay for me.. and too much beer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
Say what you will, these people still have one thing Rockstar will never have.

Real friends and people who actually like them.
whats wrong with not having any friends like that if Friends is what matter's in your life then keep on Sucking up to the people you do on there Gay web sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
Too bad, like almost all of Cockstars photos, don't think these are really his. Makes him even more of a loser.


Wonder if his Mom has any kids she is actually proud of?
if it's on the web it's all Mine remember that And far as you calling my Mom out about me. Your what 8 years old? found on the street? o' wait you were lefted at the hospital you don't know your true momma poor boy
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:10 PM   #25
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,511
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 113 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
Too bad, like almost all of Cockstars photos, don't think these are really his. Makes him even more of a loser.


Wonder if his Mom has any kids she is actually proud of?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
o' wait you were lefted at the hospital
rockstar: 1
icemanii: 0
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:14 PM   #26
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,147
iTrader: (25)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

lefted
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:16 PM   #27
Toncomb
Senior Member
 
Toncomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 2,344
iTrader: (45)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

So are you rodolo on .com?

Chrismas party09 pics - 4x4

or are you just trying to get traffic over there?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Broken jar in butt = Nature's way if dealing with the stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetLeah View Post
Seems that 1/2 these people need to use periods and the other half need to get off their periods.
Toncomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:21 PM   #28
Blacklung
Senior Member
 
Blacklung's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-13-08
Location: Emmett, MI
Posts: 1,197
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toncomb View Post
So are you rodolo on .com?

Chrismas party09 pics - 4x4

or are you just trying to get traffic over there?
If I didn't know better, I'd say he's Yellowjacket:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowjacket
Yes good times. U missed some good entermate.
Blacklung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:25 PM   #29
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
Get schwasted and have fun.


Just because they look boring/ugly/fat doesn't mean they don't know how to have fun.
x2
who cares
ovrlnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:26 PM   #30
Rockstar
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-07
Location: Taylor,Mi
Posts: 8,504
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toncomb View Post
So are you rodolo on .com?

Chrismas party09 pics - 4x4

or are you just trying to get traffic over there?
No i careless about that place i don't own it never have for 2 years after it was sold it went down hill fast.

It's not a Off Road Jeep site. its a Stay at home Jeep parking lot or Let's go Bowling Site.

I'm kicking myself in the azz for not selling it to Kelly back then.

Hell i would better of just giving it to him Back then and not selling it...
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:32 PM   #31
SweetLeah
<3's Ridin' Dirty
 
SweetLeah's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-15-07
Location: Oakland County
Posts: 2,869
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklung View Post
If I didn't know better, I'd say he's Yellowjacket:
An enter mate party sounds like the kind of party Cock star would attend. I wonder how many mates he entered at the party.
SweetLeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:32 PM   #32
Blacklung
Senior Member
 
Blacklung's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-13-08
Location: Emmett, MI
Posts: 1,197
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
No i careless about that place i don't own it never have for 2 years after it was sold it went down hill fast.

It's not a Off Road Jeep site. its a Stay at home Jeep parking lot or Let's go Bowling Site.

I'm kicking myself in the azz for not selling it to Kelly back then.

Hell i would better of just giving it to him Back then and not selling it...
Can you try to at least make some sense when you post?

Thanks.
Blacklung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:38 PM   #33
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,691
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklung View Post
Can you try to at least make some sense when you post?

Thanks.
Hey he creates awesome web sites, but can't form a single sentence correctly.

Must be like Rain Man.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:38 PM   #34
Rockstar
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-07
Location: Taylor,Mi
Posts: 8,504
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetLeah View Post
An enter mate party sounds like the kind of party Cock star would attend. I wonder how many mates he entered at the party.
o' great not you now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklung View Post
Can you try to at least make some sense when you post?

Thanks.
insider trade with CC he know's 101% what im saying
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:39 PM   #35
Rockstar
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-07
Location: Taylor,Mi
Posts: 8,504
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
Hey he creates awesome web sites, but can't form a single sentence correctly.

Must be like Rain Man.
can you edit it for me and make it into English?
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 02:32 PM   #36
Icemanii
GLFWDA Land Use Committee
 
Icemanii's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: 48085
Posts: 5,233
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post

if it's on the web it's all Mine remember that And far as you calling my Mom out about me. Your what 8 years old? found on the street? o' wait you were lefted at the hospital you don't know your true momma poor boy
Love your mastery of the English language.

Myself, I like making fun of your sorry posts of other people's photos pretending that you are better than everyone. Guaranteed to bring out one of your illiterate replies to keep the funny going.
Icemanii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 04:11 PM   #37
Rockstar
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-07
Location: Taylor,Mi
Posts: 8,504
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
Love your mastery of the English language.

Myself, I like making fun of your sorry posts of other people's photos pretending that you are better than everyone. Guaranteed to bring out one of your illiterate replies to keep the funny going.
Your mother likes it 2

i see you got good cut and paste skills on all your topic you made http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/search....archid=1924714




Last edited by Rockstar; December 14th, 2009 at 04:35 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 06:37 PM   #38
Rockstar
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-07
Location: Taylor,Mi
Posts: 8,504
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

update more








Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #39
Blazin_wheeler
turtles like me
 
Blazin_wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-22-09
Location: Milford IN 46542
Posts: 4,656
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

i wouldn't piss that big guy off, he looks like he could twist your neck and then skullfuck your sister.
Blazin_wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 07:24 PM   #40
Rockstar
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-07
Location: Taylor,Mi
Posts: 8,504
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin_wheeler View Post
i wouldn't piss that big guy off, he looks like he could twist your neck and then skullfuck your sister.
This dude is ez going really
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
Tags
bacon butt buddy, downriver girls, o.r.j, the biggest losers camp

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.36539 seconds with 83 queries