Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

So, I dreamt the other night that I met Hacksaw

1K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Hacksaw 
#1 ·
This troubles me.

I have never met Hacksaw in person. The dream was "run of the mill". I dropped over to his place to check out some Jeep parts and chat. I don't even know how I knew it was Hacksaw, as I don't know what he looks like in "the real world". Just to clarify, too, there were no sheep in this dream (or any other farm animals, for that matter).

Somehow, this guy has made an imprint on my psyche. That leaves me a bit uneasy...what's happening to me? :tonka:

Craig

#8 ·
That is right you were not on that trail ride in whitehall when we ran into Hack.

Went something like this:

John: Look at that f-350 with the goofy racks all over it.
We all look

Someone: Look at all the kayaks on the trailer

We leave the McDonalds, and hit Pines peak, or something like that when, over the C.B. we here:

Where are all the \/\/.H.O.R.E.S at? This is Hacksaw. I saw you guys leaving.

So, we give him directions, and head out to the road.

And guess what came driving down the road.........

The f-350 with all the goofy racks on it, and Hacksaw behind the wheel.

#10 · (Edited)
funny craig, next time say i got so wasted i passed out, i almost died from alcohol poisoning .... i had a "vision" and somehow hack showed up in my drunken visions.

Dream? lol ohhh hack is soooo dreamy :tonka: You couldnt have posed this in a more **** way. To funny. :sonicjay:

ps. is "met" gay code for did ? :tonka: Hack will not be pleased to find outyour are having dreams of him :gay:

#13 ·
1x1_Speed_Craig said:
This troubles me.

I have never met Hacksaw in person. The dream was "run of the mill". I dropped over to his place to check out some Jeep parts and chat. I don't even know how I knew it was Hacksaw, as I don't know what he looks like in "the real world". Just to clarify, too, there were no sheep in this dream (or any other farm animals, for that matter).

Somehow, this guy has made an imprint on my psyche. That leaves me a bit uneasy...what's happening to me? :tonka:

Craig
:sonicjay: :sonicjay:

#15 ·
Tie Dyed said:
That is right you were not on that trail ride in whitehall when we ran into Hack.

Went something like this:

John: Look at that f-350 with the goofy racks all over it.
We all look

Someone: Look at all the kayaks on the trailer

We leave the McDonalds, and hit Pines peak, or something like that when, over the C.B. we here:

Where are all the \/\/.H.O.R.E.S at? This is Hacksaw. I saw you guys leaving.

So, we give him directions, and head out to the road.

And guess what came driving down the road.........

The f-350 with all the goofy racks on it, and Hacksaw behind the wheel.

Hahahah that was pretty funny...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.