|November 1st, 2009, 09:02 PM||#1|
Dont Feed the Cyco
So you want to blindly follow Obama?
Well I dont. Here are a few thoughts and questions I have had lately. PLease do your best to help me find the answers.
• How can you trust the government to run healthcare? Have you seen what they have done with public housing?
• Under Obama care I am no longer allowed to decide for myself if I want to have insurance or not. How many freedoms are you willing to give up?
• How about the pay for this plan out of their/your pockets? Leave the rest of us that can see what an abortion of an idea this is alone.
• So the government now has a hand in GM, Chrysler, trying for healthcare. What next? How about they run the media too? What is too much? When are they over stepping their boundaries?
• Where do we draw the lines on what we have to earn for ourselves?
• We have to fight the DNR to keep trails open. Trail usage is something that can generate money for them. They sure fvck that up. How bad will it be when it is an expense they are running and not a revenue stream?
• Why do the rights of the poor/ uninsured/ lazy/ etc trump my rights to work hard & choose my own insurance?
• How is it fair to fine me if I choose to not have insurance?
• To lower costs I say we stop treating illegals. Let’s go after people that don’t have insurance for the bills they run up by using the emergency as their doctor’s office. Make them pay their own bills or take their property and auction it off to pay the bill.
• Who says we all have to be equal? Why does someone that sits on their ass all day get to have the same privileges I work hard and earn?
• What’s next? Plasma TVs for everyone?
• Should restaurants have to give free food to the homeless and poor? Food is a basic need right?
|November 1st, 2009, 09:35 PM||#3|
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
people are so inbred with laziness and entitlement that they don't care what they are giving up.....until it is gone and they want it back. somewhere along the way people saw others who had things they themselves wanted, only they didn't want to work for it.
why do the poor procreate more than the middle or upper class? if you take sex away from a poor man he truly has nothing.
you cannot make the poor want to work by giving them handouts any more than you can teach a lion to hunt for survival by feeding him steaks 3 times a day. any animal can be domesticated and the human is no different. that is exactly what the government is doing.
who is to blame? the media, the lazy, the special interests, the lobbiests? everyone including the hard working who choose not to make a stand for fear of their own persicution.
I read this weekend that the government controls 45% of our lives with the recent bank, auto take overs / bailouts. if the health care bill passes as is that number will increase to close to 70%. at that point 70% of your life will be controlled by the government. despite what they say you are right in the middle of living in a socialist country. deny it if you wish. that's what it is. yes they will have access to your bank accounts, yes they will tell you when your life is up. like it or not you have to face reality, not what they tell you.
now the "right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" simply doesn't exist.
right now the are calling anyone who is against them "domestic terroists"
I ask anyone wether dem, rep, or ind. is this how you want to live? if you don't agree with them you are a terrorist?
several realistic steps this country can take are
1. get rid of the illegals. period.
2. offer tax breaks to businesses that hire documented american citizens
3. in the next election do not vote for any incumbent. vote someone new into office
4. send letters, emails, phone calls of disgust of your representatives performance.
5. the people need to band together and oust those writing oppressive legislation, then
put them in a peoples trial for treason against the american people.
now on to healthcare.
if you end up on a government plan drafted by some aristocrat you must understand that while your care will be questionable and you won't get that early cancer screening, those same people that forced you on that government plan have exempted themselves, have no waiting period for insurance, and get xrays and medical care right in their business office. while you're allowed minimal government health benefits, no expense is spared for them on your tax dollar none the less. these people feel they are better than you.
here is your government healthcare
i have said this before. nobody will care until it affects them directly. america is a reactive nation, not a proactive nation.
Last edited by ovrlnd; November 1st, 2009 at 10:10 PM.
|November 1st, 2009, 10:08 PM||#4|
Let's Go Red Wings!
Join Date: 12-27-08
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Nice try, you guys. All valid points that anyone with common sense and logic will agree with. Except if you make the fatal mistake of trying to convey those points to the typical liberal/democrat, they will disagree with every point, hit you with a ton of pro gov't handout is better then what we have now wharrgarrbl, and call you a racist. They live in a dream world where true facts mean nothing.
|November 1st, 2009, 10:22 PM||#7|
Join Date: 08-03-09
Location: Holt MI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
personally i feel obama should be impeached if he doesnt stop his socialism,hell he's damaged us enough,do it now!ill refrain from posting my more....serious views on the obama osama .
+1 to the america being a reactive nation,not a proactive one...as much as i hate to say it,its true.
and hey,im a 17 yo.!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|