Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old October 31st, 2009, 08:45 AM   #1
howell_jeep
Last Free Man
 
howell_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Howell Twp, MI 48836
Posts: 10,848
iTrader: (69)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default Help with FIREFOX please

I was able to drag and move individual tabs to a position I wanted, now I am not longer able to do it? How do I turn this back on?
__________________
I SHOOT RAW!
---

Exercise your rights! Open Carry!
howell_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2009, 10:15 AM   #2
Verbalkint99
XJ Newbie
 
Verbalkint99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-09
Location: Macomb, Mi
Posts: 244
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Just get Google Chrome.....I love it
Verbalkint99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2009, 10:23 AM   #3
jbsjunk
Cop Rated
 
jbsjunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-08
Location: Almost Allendale Mi
Posts: 12,828
iTrader: (35)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default

Unless it got fragged with the last update. I didn't know you could move tabs before.
jbsjunk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2009, 10:32 AM   #4
howell_jeep
Last Free Man
 
howell_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Howell Twp, MI 48836
Posts: 10,848
iTrader: (69)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsjunk View Post
Unless it got fragged with the last update. I didn't know you could move tabs before.
I was able to click on any tab and rearrange them. I could even click a tab and drag it out and it would become its own separate window...now I can't..
__________________
I SHOOT RAW!
---

Exercise your rights! Open Carry!
howell_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2009, 10:41 AM   #5
BigBlkYJ 355
U-Joints Fear Me
 
BigBlkYJ 355's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Clawson
Posts: 3,361
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

ive got 3.5.3 and they move around?
BigBlkYJ 355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2009, 11:01 AM   #6
Rebel2345
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.
 
Rebel2345's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-01-07
Location: MI
Posts: 3,079
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by howell_jeep View Post
I was able to click on any tab and rearrange them. I could even click a tab and drag it out and it would become its own separate window...now I can't..
I have the latest, I havent had a problem yet.

Try restarting your PC? A lot of the time, its a simple little mix up with the programs threadwork, restarting usually takes care of it.

Otherwise, I'd uninstall and reinstall. Get a program called Xmarks that saves all of your favorites and passwords on a server if you dont already have it.
Rebel2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2009, 11:40 AM   #7
howell_jeep
Last Free Man
 
howell_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Howell Twp, MI 48836
Posts: 10,848
iTrader: (69)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel2345 View Post
I have the latest, I havent had a problem yet.

Try restarting your PC? A lot of the time, its a simple little mix up with the programs threadwork, restarting usually takes care of it.

Otherwise, I'd uninstall and reinstall. Get a program called Xmarks that saves all of your favorites and passwords on a server if you dont already have it.
It all started b/c Firefox wouldn't open. I uninstalled it and installed it again. Since then I restarted the computer several times and it I still can't move the tabs...I have version 3.5.4.
__________________
I SHOOT RAW!
---

Exercise your rights! Open Carry!
howell_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2009, 11:51 AM   #8
Rebel2345
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.
 
Rebel2345's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-01-07
Location: MI
Posts: 3,079
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Hmm, sorry

I havent had any problems yet so thats all I've got really.
Rebel2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2009, 11:51 AM   #9
schweeb
spelling nazi
 
schweeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-02-07
Location: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
Posts: 2,560
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by howell_jeep View Post
It all started b/c Firefox wouldn't open. I uninstalled it and installed it again. Since then I restarted the computer several times and it I still can't move the tabs...I have version 3.5.4.
Works for me in 3.5.4

Try blowing away your profile and creating a new one. I don't feel like telling you how to save your bookmarks and shit, feel free to google if you really need them.
__________________
[FlatFender]: ill put it like this, if she wasnt MY aunt, id hit on her
schweeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.10364 seconds with 30 queries