|October 19th, 2009, 06:11 PM||#1|
Lifted 2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ $8900
Im selling a 2001 Jeep Wrangler for a friend, so here is the Nitty Gritty:
- 4" lift with 33 inch Boggers (80% tread) on it
- Newer soft top (off of a 2004 Wrangler)
- Cobra cb
- Pioneer cd player,
- New style mirrors on it so they wont rust out like the old ones!
- WARN front and rear bumpers on it
- 2.5L with a 5 speed tranny and 4:10 gears,
- Open diffs but still 4 wheels good!
- Mileage on vehicle is roughly 85,000
- He took this up to Twisted Trails off road park in Copemish and it did awesome! It now has a couple dings in the back from a tree but still did great! He only uses this for recreational toy but could be used as a daily driver as does he have a stock set of tires for it too!
- OK now for what they call the "bad"....... this jeep was involved in a VERY light roll before he bought it, he still has the old parts to prove it!! The damage was pretty much on the windshield frame and driver door.... He replaced the windshield frame with a black one, and also a new windshield, the door still works fine so i didnt do anything with that.... the title is a clean and clear normal green title! This jeep is a must see!!! looks good and runs great!!!
-Now he also put this on ebay and the Grand Rapids area Craigslist too, but if you wanna talk turkey just give him a call because he reserves the right to end the auction early for a local seller. Call or e-mail him at (616-893-0224) or email@example.com and ask for Chuck.
- He is interested in a Diesel pickup truck, so if you have something along those lines to trade ask him but a DIESEL 4X4 ONLY.
-Pics upon request or here is the link to the Craigslist ad: http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/1427534031.html
-Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Last edited by 99CherokeeClassic; October 20th, 2009 at 09:54 AM.