Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Completed Sales
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Completed Sales A place to find the market value on parts/vehicles







Search
 
 
Thread Tools
Old July 23rd, 2009, 08:38 PM   #1
scramblerman72
Moonlight stomper
 
scramblerman72's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-15-05
Location: Fenton
Posts: 5,941
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scramblerman72 Send a message via MSN to scramblerman72 Send a message via Yahoo to scramblerman72
Default 12,000# warn winch (SOLD)

http://www.warn.com/truck/winches/src/M1200.shtml

its been sitting in the basement for a while has 2 new solenoids for the IN side and factory ones on the OUT side Cable is in Good shape no major kinks or frays as I spooled it up right 95% of the time the other 5% was in sticky situations and i was in the seat driving.

Has no remote control lead Mine was in cab controls and the controller grew feet and walked away

new they list from $1500

save and buy mine for $600

all the dirt is dust from sitting in the basement






Last edited by scramblerman72; August 3rd, 2009 at 09:30 PM.
scramblerman72 is offline  
Old July 25th, 2009, 05:26 AM   #2
scramblerman72
Moonlight stomper
 
scramblerman72's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-15-05
Location: Fenton
Posts: 5,941
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scramblerman72 Send a message via MSN to scramblerman72 Send a message via Yahoo to scramblerman72
Default

btt
scramblerman72 is offline  
Old July 31st, 2009, 12:01 AM   #3
scramblerman72
Moonlight stomper
 
scramblerman72's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-15-05
Location: Fenton
Posts: 5,941
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scramblerman72 Send a message via MSN to scramblerman72 Send a message via Yahoo to scramblerman72
Default

WHAT TO MUCH HOW ABOUT 600 any less I will keep it
scramblerman72 is offline  
Old July 31st, 2009, 07:53 AM   #4
Broncoholic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Default

I hate when I have to keep my stuff & not give it away...
 
Old July 31st, 2009, 12:35 PM   #5
scramblerman72
Moonlight stomper
 
scramblerman72's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-15-05
Location: Fenton
Posts: 5,941
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scramblerman72 Send a message via MSN to scramblerman72 Send a message via Yahoo to scramblerman72
Default

me 2 but most of MI is broke so nothing is selling for what its worth
scramblerman72 is offline  
Old July 31st, 2009, 12:38 PM   #6
jeepinRRT
Senior Member
 
jeepinRRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-13-08
Location: Grand Rapids,MI
Posts: 3,627
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

An items worth is only measured by what someone else will pay for it
jeepinRRT is offline  
Old July 31st, 2009, 12:41 PM   #7
scramblerman72
Moonlight stomper
 
scramblerman72's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-15-05
Location: Fenton
Posts: 5,941
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scramblerman72 Send a message via MSN to scramblerman72 Send a message via Yahoo to scramblerman72
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinRRT View Post
An items worth is only measured by what someone else will pay for it

I have been saying that for years
and for 600 for a 12,000# warn winch I will pay my self and bolt it on my ZJ as it will be a long time before it even makes it to my Scrambler
scramblerman72 is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2009, 11:52 AM   #8
scramblerman72
Moonlight stomper
 
scramblerman72's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-15-05
Location: Fenton
Posts: 5,941
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scramblerman72 Send a message via MSN to scramblerman72 Send a message via Yahoo to scramblerman72
Default

sale pending
scramblerman72 is offline  
 
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Completed Sales
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.10921 seconds with 28 queries