How illegal is this in Michigan - Page 5 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The recycle bin. Posts deemed annoying. If you see your post here, take a hint.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 25th, 2009, 08:31 AM   #81
shifty_85
2 low for fat hoes
 
shifty_85's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-08
Location: Farmington hills/ MI
Posts: 412
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to shifty_85 Send a message via MSN to shifty_85
Default

nahh if he invented it hed have a double barrel shotgun and a beer. or maybe a compound bow and some jack daniels.
shifty_85 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old May 25th, 2009, 09:14 AM   #82
unclebeaner
can you hear the banjos?
 
unclebeaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-04-06
Location: Flat Rock 48134
Posts: 9,109
iTrader: (72)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by llxRanger View Post
No I say we because I am from south. Wow that takes much common sense.
Every person from the south has something to do with it. We still get 3rd grade insults from morons like you about it. Like the south lost get over it. Read facts understand why the south lost. It was a surrender. So us southern people still deal with people like you. About south lost get over it blah fucking blah. So I believe that would make it carry on. I didnt start this post to get a fucking story about what YOU think happend with the civil war. I asked if it was illegal. Just get on with your life. If I am so "Hillbilly" and such a loser. Quit posting in here. You're having very little result. Get on with your life. Your real one. Not an internet one.

And wow
Hillbilly ass classic insult.
are you black?
__________________
Avid collector of useless things.
unclebeaner is offline  
Old May 25th, 2009, 09:14 AM   #83
Weasal
Better than Newbie
 
Weasal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-30-06
Location: Mt Pleasant, MI
Posts: 2,827
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Pretty sure I saw that truck here in Mt P
Weasal is offline  
Old May 25th, 2009, 11:34 AM   #84
FQXehhhh
Senior Member
 
FQXehhhh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-20-06
Location: Dexter
Posts: 2,313
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hancho View Post
you say "we" like you are the spokesmen for the south and like you had anything to do with it...you are a loser and if you like the south so much go there and stay there, then step two would be shut your fucking hillbilly ass up
i lol'd
FQXehhhh is offline  
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:48 PM   #85
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 13,231
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by llxRanger View Post
No I say we because I am from south. Wow that takes much common sense.
Every person from the south has something to do with it. We still get 3rd grade insults from morons like you about it. Like the south lost get over it. Read facts understand why the south lost. It was a surrender. So us southern people still deal with people like you. About south lost get over it blah fucking blah. So I believe that would make it carry on. I didnt start this post to get a fucking story about what YOU think happend with the civil war. I asked if it was illegal. Just get on with your life. If I am so "Hillbilly" and such a loser. Quit posting in here. You're having very little result. Get on with your life. Your real one. Not an internet one.

And wow
Hillbilly ass classic insult.

So because you are from the south, however currently not living there but you are allowed to say WE and speak for the entire south about how YOU(meaning the south this time) fought a valiant and courageous battle against US(meaning me and the rest of the people that live in the north. I’m from the north so its okay) but lost because YOU surrendered? I pretty sure all battles are lost through either to surrender or attrition. So what facts do I(I am referring to myself this time not the whole north) have to learn now?

And let me get another thing straight, because you were born in a certain geographical location, which you personally had no empirical control over, in a time period far removed from the argument you are trying to make suddenly you had something to do with the outcome of the civil war?

And lastly my Grandpa invented the “Cobb Salad” and I never once posted anything about what I think happened in the civil war, you hillbilly.
High Center Hancho is offline  
Old May 25th, 2009, 01:56 PM   #86
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 25,632
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hancho View Post

And lastly my Grandpa invented the “Cobb Salad” and I never once posted anything about what I think happened in the civil war, you hillbilly.
I like grandpa stories, my great grandpa served under Custer until he found out what an asshat he was.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline  
Old May 25th, 2009, 02:11 PM   #87
llxRanger
Senior Member
 
llxRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-14-09
Location: Jackson, Michigan
Posts: 948
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Mods I got my answer so I no longer need this thread.
You can lock it up. People are to ignorant to understand basic thinking and have to flame.

Apprechiate it if you locked it.
llxRanger is offline  
Old May 25th, 2009, 02:14 PM   #88
llxRanger
Senior Member
 
llxRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-14-09
Location: Jackson, Michigan
Posts: 948
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

[QUOTE=Mike Hancho;1696668]
And let me get another thing straight, because you were born in a certain geographical location, which you personally had no empirical control over, in a time period far removed from the argument you are trying to make suddenly you had something to do with the outcome of the civil war?

QUOTE]


Hey fucking moron. Please read. I said I KNOW I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CIVIL WAR. I'll caps it perhaps you will comprehend. But its something that carries to even person whom is from the south. Morons like you and your butt buddies constantly make ignorant classic 3rd grade insults because that is the ONLY thing you can insult about the south.. Get bent.
llxRanger is offline  
Old May 25th, 2009, 02:15 PM   #89
llxRanger
Senior Member
 
llxRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-14-09
Location: Jackson, Michigan
Posts: 948
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebeaner View Post
are you black?
Yeah, definantly.
Blacker then Rodney King...
llxRanger is offline  
Old May 25th, 2009, 02:20 PM   #90
skife
Senior Member
 
skife's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-12-07
Location: cedar springs mi
Posts: 5,119
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to skife Send a message via MSN to skife
Default

whats wrong with white pride? (not reffering to the confederate flag)

I can't be proud because i'm white?
am i now a racist?
skife is online now  
Old May 25th, 2009, 02:45 PM   #91
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 13,231
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by llxRanger View Post
Hey fucking moron. Please read. I said I KNOW I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CIVIL WAR. I'll caps it perhaps you will comprehend. But its something that carries to even person whom is from the south. Morons like you and your butt buddies constantly make ignorant classic 3rd grade insults because that is the ONLY thing you can insult about the south.. Get bent.
Man there goes all those inbred jokes I had ready...too bad they were good ones!


And for the record again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by llxRanger View Post
Every person from the south has something to do with it.
maybe you should retype this in caps so I will understand it?
High Center Hancho is offline  
Closed Thread
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.28932 seconds with 55 queries