I swear, Scumbag lowlives of this country!! - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 31st, 2009, 10:01 AM   #21
Christmas Cookie
rack tap re-rack click
 
Christmas Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 13,530
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Why not just admit that there is a problem and try to fix it?
Because it seems like you guys think the cops operate under a hidden agenda, and if a community feels like they are being oppressed I would say it has alot less to do with what the police are doing and more with how they are living their lives. Contrary to popular belief the cops have no alternative motive or organized effort to oppress the communities to whom they serve. The problem lays within the communities not the police.
Christmas Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 31st, 2009, 08:41 PM   #22
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,549
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
i support dead cops for a better america.
Did you stop smoking weed and switch to PCP? Your comment is offensive, without honor, ignorant and simplistic. There are many things that you and I agree on when it comes to government. When you make statements like the above, you come across as a crack pot who has smoked too much weed.

Check out these sites and READ some of the stories behind cops who have been killed in the line of duty. http://www.odmp.org/ http://www.nleomf.com/

BTW. I have friends on the wall in D.C.

A recent story from a small town much like the one you're from, Steveo.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...shooting_N.htm
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2009, 10:15 PM   #23
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,579
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hancho View Post
I for one am sick and tired about paying these high insurance costs...someone should take those guys out...I'm sick of those moron doctors who "practice" medical care because they don't know what the fukc they are doing. I'm sick of fucking welders that think they are hot shit because they can bond two or more pieces of metal together...we as Americans should stand up to all these asshole...oh and fukc the trash guy, no matter how many times I ask him to stop throwing my cans, he does it anyways...brewman you need help...no more Jeep rides for you!!!
So if the police were oppressing you you'd just lie down and take it?
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2009, 10:21 PM   #24
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,579
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hancho View Post
Because it seems like you guys think the cops operate under a hidden agenda, and if a community feels like they are being oppressed I would say it has alot less to do with what the police are doing and more with how they are living their lives. Contrary to popular belief the cops have no alternative motive or organized effort to oppress the communities to whom they serve. The problem lays within the communities not the police.
Yes, there are definitely problem in those communities, those people DO think the police are out to get them, and maybe they are for good reasons. And as attractive as it sound to either deport those people to the country of their ancestors or wall off their communities and let them fend for themselves, neither will likely happen so the police there need to find some other way to get things under control.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2009, 10:24 PM   #25
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,579
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
A recent story from a small town much like the one you're from, Steveo.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...shooting_N.htm
There's part of the problem, stories about cops like this don't get nearly as much press as the stories about "bad" cops get.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2009, 10:41 PM   #26
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,549
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
There's part of the problem, stories about cops like this don't get nearly as much press as the stories about "bad" cops get.
Controversy sells. If there's one thing I've learned over the years it's that the news media only gives the types of "news" that people want to hear; blood, gore, controversy, stuff that feeds peoples stereotypes, anti-government stuff, rumors, flat out lies and any other thing they can think of and make the story WAY exaggerated to the extreme. I have NEVER seen the media get a story 100% accurate and in many cases they are so off the mark it's laughable.
News media types can be some serious parasites and the average citizen believes NEARLY EVERYTHING they say or print.

P.S. I've banged a couple t.v. news girls and got my sweet revenge.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2009, 11:15 PM   #27
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,579
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Now it seems mostly the media shows what people want to SEE, the latest video clip of someone behaving badly that they can show over and over and then post on their web sight for more viewing.

Nobody wants to see video of people doing the right thing.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2009, 11:20 PM   #28
TurtleBoyPW5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-13-07
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 317
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
i support dead cops for a better america.
I hope you are fucking kidding otherwise your one ignorant prick. My uncle died in the line of duty and he was a great man.
TurtleBoyPW5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2009, 06:57 AM   #29
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
Did you stop smoking weed and switch to PCP? Your comment is offensive, without honor, ignorant and simplistic. There are many things that you and I agree on when it comes to government. When you make statements like the above, you come across as a crack pot who has smoked too much weed.

Check out these sites and READ some of the stories behind cops who have been killed in the line of duty. http://www.odmp.org/ http://www.nleomf.com/

BTW. I have friends on the wall in D.C.

A recent story from a small town much like the one you're from, Steveo.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...shooting_N.htm
nope, i am now doing coke and cheating on my spouse. just following the examples set by our honorable leo's. dont worry, once i have fucked up enough lives i will become a active christian.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2009, 07:05 AM   #30
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
A recent story from a small town much like the one you're from, Steveo.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...shooting_N.htm
too bad guys like him are the exception. every cop i have ever spoken with bitches about the bullshit laws they are forced to enforce, but they do it anyways. talk about selling out your beliefs for a meager paycheck.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2009, 08:48 AM   #31
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,663
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
nope, i am now doing coke and cheating on my spouse. just following the examples set by our honorable leo's. dont worry, once i have fucked up enough lives i will become a active christian.
Politician?
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2009, 08:50 AM   #32
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,663
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
too bad guys like him are the exception. every cop i have ever spoken with bitches about the bullshit laws they are forced to enforce, but they do it anyways. talk about selling out your beliefs for a meager paycheck.
It's called an oath, you swear to uphold the laws.
They don't like it, they just have to do it.
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2009, 10:45 AM   #33
smasheromalley
Senior Member
 
smasheromalley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,049
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
too bad guys like him are the exception. every cop i have ever spoken with bitches about the bullshit laws they are forced to enforce, but they do it anyways. talk about selling out your beliefs for a meager paycheck.
Ive read some stupid shit on this site, you now wear the crown.
smasheromalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2009, 07:17 AM   #34
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXJ View Post
It's called an oath, you swear to uphold the laws.They don't like it, they just have to do it.
thats a load of horseshit. how far does that go? what happens when our laws are unjust and wrong? cops are just revinue generators anyways, writing tickets to keep their fat asses in business. if you dont believe that how many fineable offesnes has granhole added since she took office?
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2009, 08:48 AM   #35
Rattler
Home Sweet Homicide
 
Rattler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-17-06
Location: Bei City
Posts: 3,660
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Without going into too much detail, my family has had to deal with a cop doing the wrong thing. He is still an officer. He was actually promoted a couple years back. I hate him and avoid him at all costs. My grandfather was killed by an officer not following proper procedure.

On the other hand, I got know a great officer that ended up being killed in the line of duty. Murdered actually. He was a great guy and a big help to me when I needed it.

There are bad ones but I think they are quite rare. I have a lot of respect for them.
Rattler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2009, 12:01 PM   #36
Christmas Cookie
rack tap re-rack click
 
Christmas Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 13,530
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
thats a load of horseshit. how far does that go? what happens when our laws are unjust and wrong? cops are just revinue generators anyways, writing tickets to keep their fat asses in business. if you dont believe that how many fineable offesnes has granhole added since she took office?
you are a true fucking assneck. Even if you are tring to be funney in your stupid ass posts I believe you are nothing more than a fat punk bitch
Christmas Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2009, 05:08 PM   #37
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,509
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hancho View Post
you are a true fucking assneck. Even if you are tring to be funney in your stupid ass posts I believe you are nothing more than a fat punk bitch
LOL
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2009, 07:00 PM   #38
TurtleBoyPW5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-13-07
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 317
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hancho View Post
you are a true fucking assneck. Even if you are tring to be funney in your stupid ass posts I believe you are nothing more than a fat punk bitch
TurtleBoyPW5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2009, 07:24 PM   #39
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,663
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Assneck?
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2009, 08:37 PM   #40
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.
 
ScOoTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 21,607
iTrader: (36)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXJ View Post
Assneck?
Jerky boys reference. An excellent name.
__________________
@clarkstoncracker
ScOoTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Tags
dead cops ftw, death to pigs, steveo = prison bitch, steveo = unemployed, steveo is a bitch, steveo sniffs ass

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.37598 seconds with 81 queries