Now is your chance! - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 20th, 2009, 09:39 PM   #1
Dirty Turtle
Senior Member
 
Dirty Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-17-05
Location: Grand Blanc
Posts: 1,755
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Now is your chance!

Every talks the shit....vote him in and see if it rocks or fails!

http://www.fourwheeler.com/eventcove..._09/index.html
Dirty Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 20th, 2009, 10:13 PM   #2
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Anthony Hilbers, Grand Blanc, Michigan
1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
A unitbody rig at TTC? The horror! OK, suffice to say this ZJ's seen quite a few modifications since it rolled off the assembly line back in '93.

Engine: '06 Grand Cherokee 5.7L Hemi V-8, custom exhaust
Transmission: 545RFE five-speed automatic
Transfer case: Atlas II four-speed
Axles, f/r: Rockwell 2.5-ton/Rockwell 2.5-ton
Traction aids, f/r: Detroit Locker/Detroit Locker
Ratio: 6.72:1
Suspension, f/r: Four-link, Bilstein 9100 coilovers, 4-inch air bumps/Four-link, Bilstein 911 coilovers, 4-inch air bumps
Tires: 44x19.50-16 Interco Boggers
Special Features: Warn 16.5ti winch, full exocage, PSC full hydro steering, Wilwood pinion brakes, Currie Anti-Rock sway bars, Stazworks beadlocked split rims, custom bumpers and snorkel, Jaz fuel cell, dual Optima YellowTops
Driver Experience: 25 years

what a clown.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2009, 10:15 PM   #3
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,415
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

It didn't list the bacon pockets.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2009, 10:24 PM   #4
1badzuk
Senior Member
 
1badzuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-21-07
Location: grand rapids mi
Posts: 3,786
iTrader: (51)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

how do you vote?

will aj be the spotter?
a4x4spit could go to but he would probobly bitch about the price of shit, to get to california for a once in a lifetime chance at the ttc tank trap -cmon 10 bucks gay!

we need a photochop of aj and a4x4spit doing it

with bacon pockets
1badzuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2009, 10:25 PM   #5
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,415
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

It has to be rough craving the attention this guy needs.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2009, 04:43 PM   #6
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 25,434
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Default

I hope he does well. This site will have never ending threads, posts, and links referencing him and his rig till the end of the world.
Immortal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2009, 05:36 PM   #7
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.
 
ScOoTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 21,460
iTrader: (35)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Why are guise even starting shit? First we give him shit for not wheeling, and now he's trying to enter something to compete, we're giving him shit too?

I'm so confused.
__________________
@clarkstoncracker
ScOoTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2009, 05:53 PM   #8
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,895
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Why are guise even starting shit? First we give him shit for not wheeling, and now he's trying to enter something to compete, we're giving him shit too?

I'm so confused.
I've been giving him shit since 2001....it's so 2001.


Hy durty tirtle
kickstand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2009, 06:27 PM   #9
shaker
In the band!
 
Join Date: 09-10-06
Location: West Branch
Posts: 1,070
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
I hope he does well. This site will have never ending threads, posts, and links referencing him and his rig till the end of the world.
x2
shaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2009, 09:21 AM   #10
Bones
skillicous
 
Bones's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Dearborn Heights, MI
Posts: 11,433
iTrader: (37)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Bones
Default

I hope he gets picked, I really do
__________________
Inviscid Motorsports

Special Thanks and Recommendations to;
Motorcity Machines
Ironman Offroad
Branik Motorsports
Maxxis Tires

Raceline Wheels
PAC Racing Springs
Joint Clutch and Gear
Bones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2009, 09:25 AM   #11
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
 
Skooter_Built's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Whitelake, MI
Posts: 14,438
iTrader: (26)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default

x2 Bones

Even though i dislike Fat Tony, id really like to see what he & his rig are capiable
__________________
I'm the man in White.

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2009, 04:38 PM   #12
Dirty Turtle
Senior Member
 
Dirty Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-17-05
Location: Grand Blanc
Posts: 1,755
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post


Hy durty tirtle
What?
Dirty Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2009, 04:41 PM   #13
fullthrottle
2013 King of da Moustache
 
fullthrottle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-17-05
Location: flint
Posts: 2,002
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to fullthrottle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Anthony Hilbers, Grand Blanc, Michigan
1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
A unitbody rig at TTC? The horror! OK, suffice to say this ZJ's seen quite a few modifications since it rolled off the assembly line back in '93.

Engine: '06 Grand Cherokee 5.7L Hemi V-8, custom exhaust
Transmission: 545RFE five-speed automatic
Transfer case: Atlas II four-speed
Axles, f/r: Rockwell 2.5-ton/Rockwell 2.5-ton
Traction aids, f/r: Detroit Locker/Detroit Locker
Ratio: 6.72:1
Suspension, f/r: Four-link, Bilstein 9100 coilovers, 4-inch air bumps/Four-link, Bilstein 911 coilovers, 4-inch air bumps
Tires: 44x19.50-16 Interco Boggers
Special Features: Warn 16.5ti winch, full exocage, PSC full hydro steering, Wilwood pinion brakes, Currie Anti-Rock sway bars, Stazworks beadlocked split rims, custom bumpers and snorkel, Jaz fuel cell, dual Optima YellowTops
Driver Experience: 25 years

what a clown.

of the worst kind
fullthrottle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2009, 07:19 PM   #14
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,895
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Turtle View Post
What?

Hy=a salutation, a greating.
Durty=Ryan
Tirtle=Van*&^%(

Greetings, Ryan Van(*&^%
kickstand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2009, 07:24 PM   #15
Dirty Turtle
Senior Member
 
Dirty Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-17-05
Location: Grand Blanc
Posts: 1,755
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
Hy=a salutation, a greating.
Durty=Ryan
Tirtle=Van*&^%(

Greetings, Ryan Van(*&^%
Lol....wasn't sure. I usually spell it Hi! Anyways...Hi!
Dirty Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.17339 seconds with 66 queries