|January 17th, 2009, 08:49 AM||#1|
1997 Jeep Wrangler Tj 4.0l, Auto, 33's Clean And Cheap! $4500 SOLD!
SELLING THIS FOR A FRIEND!!!
1997 JEEP WRANGLER (TJ)
* 4.0L WITH AUTO
* 33INCH BFG MUD T/A WITH MATCHING SPARE
* NEW BLACK BESTOP SOFT TOP WITH TINTED WINDOWS
* 3INCH BODY LIFT, STOCK SUSPENSION (DRIVES LIKE STOCK)
* STOCK AXLES AND GEARS, GREAT DD OR MALL CRAWLER
* HAS VERY RARELY BEEN OFFROAD, AND VERY LIGHTLY WHEELED WHEN OFFROAD.
* INTERIOR IS EXTREMELY CLEAN
* NO BODY DAMAGE
* ONLY LIGHT RUST ON BODY, (ABOVE REAR BUMPER AND TOPS OF FENDERS)
* NO RUST ON FRAME
* NICE STINGER FRONT BUMPER
ANY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS CALL 734-231-4777
i'll post better pics later, this is all i have for now..
* POSSIBLE TRADE UP FOR RUBICON (FOR ME) I'LL ADD CASH DIFFERENCE, OR NEWER SILVER, RED, OR COPPER TJ MUST BE 4.0L MUST BE MANUAL TRANS. (i'd buy this one off him but im not a green and tan fan, and i want 5 or 6 speed)
Last edited by B; January 18th, 2009 at 05:46 PM.
|January 18th, 2009, 01:02 PM||#7|
* no i dont have better pics, feel free to come look at it if your interested in purchasing it, for this price it should sell quickly.
* no i will not take any trades except for what is in the original post.
* dont fill my thread with what you like and dont like about it, it's not mine, i dont care, and your comments arent going to change the vechicle thats posted for sale.
* please no more extreme lowball offers ie: "will you take 2k cash today" ( someone just called me with that and i hung up on them) if you want to make a decent offer, do it after you view the vechicle in person, thanks.
rant over. thanks
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|