Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old July 24th, 2008, 10:07 AM   #1
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,259
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default Illegal Immigrant Sanctuary law!! FTL

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...ILLING?SITE=AP
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2008, 10:19 AM   #2
KartRacer
Blowd up
 
KartRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-05
Location: Riverside, MI 49084
Posts: 6,335
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to KartRacer
Default

Not a citizen or legally residing here, our constitution shouldn't protect you.
KartRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2008, 10:20 AM   #3
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,259
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KartRacer View Post
Not a citizen or legally residing here, our constitution shouldn't protect you.
Couldn't say it better myself.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2008, 11:24 AM   #4
3-foot
Senior Member
 
3-foot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-21-06
Location: Springfield Township, Mi
Posts: 1,111
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Nathan Ballard, a spokesman for San Francisco's mayor, said city officials were wrong to shield undocumented, juvenile felons from federal immigration authorities.

"The sanctuary program was never intended to shield felons," Ballard said. "The policy was inappropriate."

However, Newsom "still supports the worthwhile aims of denying the federal government" assistance in deporting otherwise law-abiding undocumented residents, he said.


So in there minds some criminals are ok but not others. If you break the law to come here, well that's ok, but if you break the law while you are here, and it's a felony, well then it's not ok.

Isn't crossing the border illegally a federal crime, making it a felony? The city's board of supervisor's and the mayor should be charged with treason for allowing a foreign invasion(MS-13), and giving them aid and comfort(sanctuary).

Here's my evidence.....

United States Code at 18 U.S.C. 2381 states "whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."
3-foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2008, 11:45 AM   #5
howell_jeep
Last Free Man
 
howell_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Howell Twp, MI 48836
Posts: 10,848
iTrader: (69)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-foot View Post
Nathan Ballard, a spokesman for San Francisco's mayor, said city officials were wrong to shield undocumented, juvenile felons from federal immigration authorities.

"The sanctuary program was never intended to shield felons," Ballard said. "The policy was inappropriate."

However, Newsom "still supports the worthwhile aims of denying the federal government" assistance in deporting otherwise law-abiding undocumented residents, he said.


So in there minds some criminals are ok but not others. If you break the law to come here, well that's ok, but if you break the law while you are here, and it's a felony, well then it's not ok.

Isn't crossing the border illegally a federal crime, making it a felony? The city's board of supervisor's and the mayor should be charged with treason for allowing a foreign invasion(MS-13), and giving them aid and comfort(sanctuary).

Here's my evidence.....

United States Code at 18 U.S.C. 2381 states "whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."
Damn, I didn't know we were at war with Mexico, or at the least that they are our enemies.
__________________
I SHOOT RAW!
---

Exercise your rights! Open Carry!
howell_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2008, 11:57 AM   #6
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Washington, MI
Posts: 17,931
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

What the fukc is wrong with this country?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2008, 07:02 PM   #7
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco
 
C.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 48386
Posts: 17,301
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
What the fukc is wrong with this country?
foreigners



and hippies

Last edited by C.K.; July 24th, 2008 at 08:48 PM. Reason: I forgot about the damn hippies
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2008, 12:25 PM   #8
benny87
Young Gun..!
 
benny87's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-03-06
Location: Waterford
Posts: 2,886
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

OK i know how we can solve this... 800 mile long walmart along the boarder... Mexican in the back us white folk in teh front.. Makes everyone happy.. lol All i care about is the fact that English and our life style remains #1 and that no other launguage tries to over turn us.. lol if so someone grab a .45 and start solving some problems lol
benny87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2008, 12:41 PM   #9
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,505
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I was shocked when I read this but I started thinking and pretty much everything out of SanFran shocks me.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2008, 01:10 PM   #10
tom tom
Senior Member
 
tom tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-05-07
Location: Monroe MI
Posts: 1,704
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

holy sh#t wtf .He don't belong here why does he get a lawyer . Don't put him in jail it would cost the taxpayers money . A bullet to the head is cheap start setting a example.
tom tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2008, 01:15 PM   #11
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,505
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom tom View Post
holy sh#t wtf .He don't belong here why does he get a lawyer . Don't put him in jail it would cost the taxpayers money . A bullet to the head is cheap start setting a example.
from one extreme to the next
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2008, 01:15 PM   #12
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco
 
C.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 48386
Posts: 17,301
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

tom tom ftw
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.13626 seconds with 36 queries