Big Mistake.... :( - Page 4 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Classic Threads
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Classic Threads Threads to good to lose! Now all found in one forum!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:37 PM   #61
bj house
Senior Member
 
bj house's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-02-06
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Posts: 5,289
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

As much as everyone on here myself included would like to see him get his, with nothing on his record and at his age he might be granted a YTA get out of jail free card.

Although I used mine for a misdemeanor MIP and I was 17 so..
bj house is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:40 PM   #62
special ed
Pickup Agent
 
special ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-14-06
Location: Grayling
Posts: 2,078
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

AJ, I suggest practicing with a banana. Peel it, and shove it down your throat as far as you can. Keep doing it until you can do it over and over (and over) without puking. You will loose a lot of weight in jail, if you do not get rid of your gag reflex right away. And stretch your anus every chance you get. The bigger the better. It will probably still get torn and ripped from the force of repeated penetration, but the stretching will definitely help ease the pain.
special ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:42 PM   #63
Fatty Matty
Senior Member
 
Fatty Matty's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-05-06
Location: Tecumseh
Posts: 5,357
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

AJ's dad should've pulled out. What was the brains ran down the crack of his mom's ass
__________________
'12 JKU
'14 1500
www.midwest-abs.com
Fatty Matty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:42 PM   #64
Yetti
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
 
Yetti's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 20 minutes south of Hell...
Posts: 14,384
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

This reminded me of a story I was told by a friend who used to be a gaurd out at "Cooper Collage". he said this one guy came in with a big chip on his shoulder , and how nobody was gunna "Get" him. a couple days in the guy got locked in a game room where the inmates pushed a pool table againest the door and "Got" him. the guy was taken to the Medical ward where he got 23 stitches where they "Got" him.
__________________
Yetti
Yetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:43 PM   #65
bj house
Senior Member
 
bj house's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-02-06
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Posts: 5,289
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by special ed View Post
AJ, I suggest practicing with a banana. Peel it, and shove it down your throat as far as you can. Keep doing it until you can do it over and over (and over) without puking. You will loose a lot of weight in jail, if you do not get rid of your gag reflex right away. And stretch your anus every chance you get. The bigger the better. It will probably still get torn and ripped from the force of repeated penetration, but the stretching will definitely help ease the pain.
bj house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:44 PM   #66
jeepnxj96
Senior Member
 
jeepnxj96's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-16-07
Location: Allegan,Mi
Posts: 2,978
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.j. hall View Post
Well they said its under $200.00 worth of stuff. So that means that it can not be a felony right? or am I wrong?

Please don't rag on me for this guys. I was stupid. I would never do that now. Really I wouldnt. I learned my lesson just by getting caught(even though nothign happend).
I am really bummin about this.Just as my life was starting to get better this has to pop up out of no where. Stupid Mistakes. We all make them.

you sound like a whiney little tool, shut up, no one cares about how mentally challenged you are. you were obviously dumb enough to enter vehicles that were not yours and take things that didn't belong to you and lead the cops right to where you were staying in the snow, seriously if you had a brain, look out you would be dangerous. i have no sympathy for morons. just be glad it wasn't mine or probably one of the other members vehicles on here, you would have been on the recieving end of a good ole ass whoopin. btw enjoy your rear end pounding you will surely recieve
jeepnxj96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:45 PM   #67
JellyBelly
Senior Member
 
JellyBelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-25-06
Location: Dewitt
Posts: 753
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.j. hall View Post
A little while back, before Christmas. I got into some bad things and started doing some bad stuff that I would of never ever thought about doing ever. A buddy and I were going around late at night and walking up to cars to see if they were unlocked. If they were unlocked we would go through them and see if there was anything good(money mostly,spare change,etc.) It was are first time doing it and we thought we would try it because everyone else always talked about it. So we did it. We didnt really take anything. We got like 13 bucks and a cheap radar detector. I WILL admit this was deffinetly one of the stupidest things I have ever done. I do regret and have never and will never do anything like it ever again. But that night after we went to bed the police followed our tracks in the snow that lead from the cars to my friends house. We got caught. The police called us about three weeks later and said everything was going to be fine and no one had pressed any charges or anything like that, and they hope we learned are lesson. That was in the beginning of January. But yesterday I get a letter in the mail saying I have a warrant for my arrest for three counts, larceny and breaking and entering x2. I hate this. I was just starting to sign up for school today and almost had a job. I thought it was all over.



Has any of you made a big mistake like this and went through the courts??
What happend? Is it still on your record?????
Im scared to death. I dont want this shit on my record.
Anyone got any ideas of what could happen?

I broke into the concession trailer at Emerson Park in Midland in 1988. A "friend" and I were bored and looking for the safe or any cash that may have been around.

We got busted and I was placed in, and successfully completed, the "Holmes Youthful Trainee" diversion program so the charges were dropped.

Grow old and be better for having learned from your mistakes. If you don't repeat them you will be a better father, husband, and friend for the rest of your life.

What becomes of you is entirely your choice. I wish you the best.
JellyBelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:47 PM   #68
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun
 
jeepfreak81's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: Lennon, Mi
Posts: 12,190
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81
Default

God I hope this is true, maybe the kid will realize what a douchebag he is finally.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:47 PM   #69
blownexploder94
Todd
 
blownexploder94's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-22-07
Location: South Lyon
Posts: 1,074
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

i sure hope he does not reproduce
blownexploder94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:48 PM   #70
Yetti
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
 
Yetti's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 20 minutes south of Hell...
Posts: 14,384
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

I just remembered I had this lying around...




Hey A.J.!

Don't drop the soap!
__________________
Yetti
Yetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:55 PM   #71
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 24,706
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default

Someone yanked the CD/stereo out of my jeep last summer...just cuz the doors don't lock (Don't even HAVE locks!). Seeing as ratboy's address is posted several places I was tempted to go explain to him personally what a useless bag of crap he is. Then I remembered how much gas costs, and figured it would be a waste of time AND money.

AJ, go pick up your buddy and have a bleach-tasting party.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:13 PM   #72
dune coon
do work
 
dune coon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-12-06
Location: Grand Rapids
Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty Matty View Post
damn, you really are retarded

did you just now notice that?
dune coon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:23 PM   #73
tj84
Member
 
tj84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-07-07
Location: indiana
Posts: 96
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

i had a 99 xj for sale(stock) asking 800.00. some "bored punks" broke out all the windows and punctured the tires. i used to be a forgiving person !!!!
tj84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:27 PM   #74
Sandals
Fucking Zen as Shit
 
Sandals's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Lindenhurst, IL
Posts: 15,320
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

AJ you are most definatly the biggest waste of human flesh i have ever happened upon.

You dont learn lessons, you break into vehicles, you say your leaving but you stay where NO-ONE likes you.

Really, i've said this before to farm boy, but that was joking.
PLEASE DIE no one here on this website, in this country on this planet has any use for your retarded, thieving, lieing self
Sandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:31 PM   #75
blownexploder94
Todd
 
blownexploder94's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-22-07
Location: South Lyon
Posts: 1,074
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

well said
blownexploder94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:48 PM   #76
unclebeaner
can you hear the banjos?
 
unclebeaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-04-06
Location: Flat Rock 48134
Posts: 8,991
iTrader: (72)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

aj in all honesty i dont know you but IMO your a piece of shit. every post on here is how much of a jackass you are and this seals it. i work my ass off for everything i own and to have some scum bag like yourself steal my radio which ends up costing me way more because you fukc up the dash and cause 500 worth of damage for a 50 radio. if you need 13 dollars that bad ask im sure we could get that togther for ya. thats 20- something hours of work. do you know what that is? didnt think so
unclebeaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:53 PM   #77
Disturban
Senior Member
 
Disturban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-27-08
Location: Lowell, MI
Posts: 2,794
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.j. hall View Post
Do you mean, like dont argue and be a asshole about it to the authoritys?


The paper says:
Count 1: Larceny From A motor Vehicle.
Count 2: Breaking & Entering Vehicle With Damage.
Count 3: Breaking & Entering Vehicle To Steal.
Property Less Thank $200.00


I don't know how I got the damage one because the doors were unlocked we didnt break anything. I don't get it.
All 3 counts are felonies...The reason why they give you all them trumped up charges like that is so when you go to court they will plea bargin with you. They will offer to drop charge 2 and 3 if you plead guilty to charge #1.

What physical evidence do they actually have against you other than tracks leading to your secret hide out (Dumb Ass) cant believe you did that...lol!

Anyway I know the law and how the courts work because I was a bad boy in my younger years.

Did you sign a confession? Did they take pictures of your shoe prints as well as pics of your tracks? Do they have finger prints inside any of the cars?

If you ever do anything stupid like this again always keep your big mouth shut...cops will tell you all kinds of shit like it will go alot easier on you if you just tell us you did it...bullshit they are not your friends, they are looking for more evidence to stick it to you! Always lawyer up! If they have no physical evidence (Photos of your foot prints, finger prints, ect ect) You can probably plea bargin this crap down to a misdemeanor (WHY DID YOU ANSWER THE DOOR WHEN THE COPS KNOCKED?)...anyway I know I am not dealing with the brightest apple on your family tree here so I am willing to bet the farm, my family, my dog and my truck your dumb ass told them everthing they wanted to hear huh? In that case you will plead not guilty and take it to trial...before you go to trial they will offer you a plea (plead guilty to charge 1 and we will drop everything else) Ask to be included in your plea the prosecuter to recommend no jail time...take that plea (DUMB ASS LOL) you will get your little patty's slapped and probation and an ass load of fines and you will never be able to own a gun because you are now an X felon!
Disturban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:54 PM   #78
mideerslayer
NEVER GIVE UP!
 
mideerslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-27-06
Location: Clinton Township
Posts: 3,836
iTrader: (29)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

better get a good lawyer and a good doctor

You are screwed, hate to be rude but you did this and now you have to pay the price. Yes people make mistakes, but when you break the law it will hunt you down and bite you in the ass when you are not looking. Good luck but you are looking at some jail time with 3 counts
mideerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:57 PM   #79
zjkid
Senior Member
 
zjkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-18-07
Location: EL
Posts: 3,929
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturban View Post
All 3 counts are felonies...The reason why they give you all them trumped up charges like that is so when you go to court they will plea bargin with you. They will offer to drop charge 2 and 3 if you plead guilty to charge #1.

What physical evidence do they actually have against you other than tracks leading to your secret hide out (Dumb Ass) cant believe you did that...lol!

Anyway I know the law and how the courts work because I was a bad boy in my younger years.

Did you sign a confession? Did they take pictures of your shoe prints as well as pics of your tracks? Do they have finger prints inside any of the cars?

If you ever do anything stupid like this again always keep your big mouth shut...cops will tell you all kinds of shit like it will go alot easier on you if you just tell us you did it...bullshit they are not your friends, they are looking for more evidence to stick it to you! Always lawyer up! If they have no physical evidence (Photos of your foot prints, finger prints, ect ect) You can probably plea bargin this crap down to a misdemeanor (WHY DID YOU ANSWER THE DOOR WHEN THE COPS KNOCKED?)...anyway I know I am not dealing with the brightest apple on your family tree here so I am willing to bet the farm, my family, my dog and my truck your dumb ass told them everthing they wanted to hear huh? In that case you will plead not guilty and take it to trial...before you go to trial they will offer you a plea (plead guilty to charge 1 and we will drop everything else) Ask to be included in your plea the prosecuter to recommend no jail time...take that plea (DUMB ASS LOL) you will get your little patty's slapped and probation and an ass load of fines and you will never be able to own a gun because you are now an X felon!
Umm, he admitted to it all online.
zjkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 11:25 PM   #80
Disturban
Senior Member
 
Disturban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-27-08
Location: Lowell, MI
Posts: 2,794
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjkid View Post
Umm, he admitted to it all online.
So...did he admit it to the cops? I am sure those cops are not reading this right now! Unless they like off roading...lol! If he did not admit it and they have very little physical evidence he might be able to plea it down to a misdemeanor. Even if convicted of a felony in Mich if it is your first and not a violent felony such as rape, armed robbery ect ect....No jail time!

Even though he is a dumb ass guys people make mistakes especially when our economy is so tough right now...but some people can change. Hope you learned a lesson and if I ever see your dumb ass breaking into my truck the cops wont be chasing you this guy will be
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 332.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	176.4 KB
ID:	22411  
Disturban is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Classic Threads

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:45 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.36656 seconds with 82 queries