id be soo.... - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 16th, 2008, 05:50 PM   #21
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 5,001
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sQUEAK003 View Post
you my friend are a retard.....here is a screen shot of when he started to slow down

1. they are in like england or something......kmph not mph.....that means he was roughly doing 55 mph by the time he went to pas he was down to about 35 mph
2. note what gear he is in....hes in 2nd.....didn't even down shift to pass....those bikes are insane fast.....if he "was driving like a retard" then he would have down shifted and flew by him
3. ppl like you that dont pay attention to what is going on around them on the road is what makes em so freaking dangerous for everyone


Hey Jacktard, I'm on the road 6-7 hours a day. I pay attention. I just don't like the retards that drive like they own the road. I drive a School bus, I drive a Delievery Truck, and A Plow truck. All of those Jobs require me to know what's going on All the time, Especially the School bus. I do look over my shoulder, And I wouldn't have done what he (the red car) would have. My Bus has 7 mirrors. By habit I check them at least once, If not Twice, a Minute. Note - I also have 70+ Kids behind me. I have to make sure they aren't killing each other.
However, I do have to deal with people that can't seem to wait for 10 seconds to pass someone because getting to the Mcdonalds in the next town is just SOOOOO important. People that pass and "have" to pass people because they are going so slow are what make the roads dangerous. Sure, YOu can Pass, It's not against the law, just why ride the guys tail? Hold back (you have a Better view that way anways) And wait to safetly pass.

And to them being in England or something, So? I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to every single little detail of the video. I figured, They're on the right side of the road, so they're probably in our Country. Sorry, I'll make sure to Slow it down Get the Magnifine Glass out and Completely waste my time next time. Sorry. My question is why wasn't he able to slow down? If he would have been driving safely he should have been able to do that safetly, not Currine of the road and Crash. That's were my argument about not looking out for the people in behind me comes. It was the Cycles responsible to dodge. IT was the red cars fault for Pulling out. If I was in a little tiny, Unprotected vehicle like a Motorcycle I'd be a bit more Carefull then half the Idiots out there. Of course, They are Invincible (or so they think) So I guess it doesn't matter.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 16th, 2008, 05:53 PM   #22
chevyman350
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 01-20-08
Location: waterford MI
Posts: 274
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

its like nascar to me haha someones on my ass well they try to pass me and there gunna be tasting some pavement lol
chevyman350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2008, 12:38 AM   #23
sQUEAK003
Irish R&B Singer
 
sQUEAK003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-10-06
Location: Monroe (work in Ann Arbor)
Posts: 4,789
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
[/COLOR]

Hey Jacktard, I'm on the road 6-7 hours a day. I pay attention. I just don't like the retards that drive like they own the road. I drive a School bus, I drive a Delievery Truck, and A Plow truck. All of those Jobs require me to know what's going on All the time, Especially the School bus. I do look over my shoulder, And I wouldn't have done what he (the red car) would have. My Bus has 7 mirrors. By habit I check them at least once, If not Twice, a Minute. Note - I also have 70+ Kids behind me. I have to make sure they aren't killing each other.
However, I do have to deal with people that can't seem to wait for 10 seconds to pass someone because getting to the Mcdonalds in the next town is just SOOOOO important. People that pass and "have" to pass people because they are going so slow are what make the roads dangerous. Sure, YOu can Pass, It's not against the law, just why ride the guys tail? Hold back (you have a Better view that way anways) And wait to safetly pass.

And to them being in England or something, So? I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to every single little detail of the video. I figured, They're on the right side of the road, so they're probably in our Country. Sorry, I'll make sure to Slow it down Get the Magnifine Glass out and Completely waste my time next time. Sorry. My question is why wasn't he able to slow down? If he would have been driving safely he should have been able to do that safetly, not Currine of the road and Crash. That's were my argument about not looking out for the people in behind me comes. It was the Cycles responsible to dodge. IT was the red cars fault for Pulling out. If I was in a little tiny, Unprotected vehicle like a Motorcycle I'd be a bit more Carefull then half the Idiots out there. Of course, They are Invincible (or so they think) So I guess it doesn't matter.
k that makes a little more sense to me.......when i read your first post it made u sound kinda like an ass hat.....i take back my name calling comend you on paying attention.....and somewhat agree with you on a some of your points....some but not all
__________________
'09 "Sparkly Tan" Jeep Patriot

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/306663.png

CLICK HERE TO GET RID OF ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK_4xCustoms View Post
cunt punt, it's like a reset switch for women.
sQUEAK003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2008, 12:39 AM   #24
sQUEAK003
Irish R&B Singer
 
sQUEAK003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-10-06
Location: Monroe (work in Ann Arbor)
Posts: 4,789
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyman350 View Post
its like nascar to me haha someones on my ass well they try to pass me and there gunna be tasting some pavement lol
haven't i talked about how your and ass in another thread???
__________________
'09 "Sparkly Tan" Jeep Patriot

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/306663.png

CLICK HERE TO GET RID OF ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK_4xCustoms View Post
cunt punt, it's like a reset switch for women.
sQUEAK003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.14541 seconds with 33 queries