Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

***** SnoFari 2013 - The Sofficial Thread*****

153K views 2K replies 141 participants last post by  GMKLR50 
#1 · (Edited)

For those who can't view image at work the dates are January 25th-27th, 2013

Replying to this thread does not guarantee you a spot at SnoFari. You must send in your registration postmarked no sooner than November 1st, 2012

If you have never heard of SnoFari before, here is some information;

SnoFari is a family oriented Winter trail-ride that takes place on state land in and around the West Branch, Mi area. It is open to all makes and models of licensed four-wheel drive vehicles. We host a banquet dinner on Saturday night and give away TONS of awesome prizes during the raffle. The event is sanctioned by the Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association.

Click the big red letters
2013 SnoFari Registration Form

See less See more
#236 ·
Havent book my room yet, but that reminds me of an idea I had last year, I think that everyone that can book a room pool side should, If we get them all maybe we can get them to keep it open later.

I dont know if it cost more or not as I have not stayed there before but from what I gathered last year everyone wanted that open later but the hotel said they cant cause it would be rude to those who are in the rooms pool side not assoicated with Snofari.

Just an idea.

#237 ·
So thought I would check to see what they have for rooms this year and I will try and call to see but online it says no rooms avaliable. hhmmmm

#238 ·
OK so you have to tell them its for snofari because all the rooms are reserved.

And for eveyones info $92.39 pool side or 87.99 reg. For 2 double beds.

#247 ·
or super 8 shares a lot and free breakfast. $76 But your not where all the action is. But you do get to sleep.

This.

If you've never stayed at the event's home base you can't imagine just how much you miss out on.

Having so many great people to chat and share experiences with does tend to cut in on the sleep :thumb:

#259 ·
You might have to call and tell them you are going to be part of the Sofo Snofari , Sofo might have just already booked the whole hotel ?? Last year there was only like 3 rooms that wasn't associated with the Snofari !! So if you call to get prices tell them that , plus I think you get a discount for being with the group !?

Sent from BlackBerry using Tapatalk
Man you are like 10 post to late. lol :fish:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.