Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1994 Chevy monster mud truck - $11000 SOLD PLEASE DELETE

4K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  DH RACING 
#1 · (Edited)
1994 Chevy short box regular cab. The body is in good condition. 37-39 inch lift with 50" tractor tires. It has built 468 big block with a Holley pro 4 fuel injection system with true 3" dual exhaust into stacks, turbo 400 with B&M ratchet shifter with a divorced military transfer case with twin stick shifters. 2 1/2 ton top loader axles with 6:72 gears. Both axles have brand new pinion brakes on them. The rear axle is welded and front axle is open. Hydraulic steering with brand new orbital valve. Suspension is brand new Big Shocks Bonzi's With 16" travel. 4 link suspension front and rear with 1 1/2 ID D.O.M. tube with 1 1/4 Heim joints and all brackets from Hold-em Inc. Pro comp limit straps with Daystar bump stops. It has Sway bars front and rear from Hold-em Inc truck frame is reinforced and pull points (modified Reese hitches) front and rear. Has original gas tank in bed. it runs stock fuel pump with a Jegs bullet aluminum regular. Msd in distributor and Accell coil. Probably missing some things. This is a turn key. I am selling because I have my other project I am finishing is about 80% done. $11,000 or trade 906 399 2817. Tool box has removed. Truck is in storage will be pulling out very soon. Truck has a title. I have more pics if need be. Truck is located in Kingsford Mi

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I have a yj I would trade. It has fuel injected 302,c 6 auto, dana 60s locked 35 spline rear with disk brakes, stretched wheelbase, 38 super swampers with spare, full cage, aluminum fuel cell, PSC full hydraulic steering, seats tied into cage. I also have a spare motor and t-cases, plus other misc. parts for trail repairs.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.