Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Choose GL4x4's Myspace Song!

Tags
meballs
4K views 58 replies 32 participants last post by  Rockstar 
#1 ·
So since we need a song on Greatlakes4x4's myspace www.myspace.com/greatlakes4x4. Everyone can help in choosing it. Just go to Myspace, find a band/artist you like, post their link here and tell me what song you would like. Sometime tomorrow probably I'll throw it all in a poll and let everyone vote on which song makes it on the page. Go to it! :thumb:

#22 ·
Haha! That song is awesome! :sonicjay: Only bands can do actual playlists and they've been deleting those band/artist profiles if you're not actually a band/artist lately. :( There is a way to do an external media player not run through Myspace but can be added to it. So I'll look into it. :thumb:

#21 ·
That's a cool selection...but how many are on myspace?
I guess we could always great a music group called "Great Lakes 4x4" and upload the songs that we want. Then add the songs to the GL profile.

#31 ·
carrie underwood
i dug my keys in the side of his pretty soupped up four wheel drive carved my name into his leather seats took a louyville slugger to both head lights

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.