Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Drew and Mike favorite drops

15K views 42 replies 20 participants last post by  smasheromalley 
#1 ·
With the recent announcement of Drew and Mikes departure, it got me to thinking of all the awesome drops they use on their show. I think one of my favorites, somewhat new, is the "yea who is it, yea stay on the line........ stay on the line..... hold it....... wait..... ok yea good we got the trace, what do you want?"

What are some of your favorite drops?

#19 ·
They were truly funny in the 90s. Their phone pranks like donut shop terrorism were light hearted and original. Their shows with TC and the early cliff notes theater were great.

Sometime in the early 2000's they lost their edge and the shows became sports and politics and reality show recaps. Plus their phone pranks went from light hearted to outright mean and uncomfortable, and Trudy kind of turned into a bitch

I probably listened for 10-12 years back then, but haven't tuned in for years now. Sometimes I still catch the show opener when I work overnights. Brings back memories

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.