Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

sami front windshield dimensions ?

10K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  VonDirt 
#1 ·
wondered if anyone knew the outside dimensions on a samurai fold down type windshield. uh - they do fold dont they ? i could have sworn i saw one down last summer.

working on a hybrid beasty and the sami windshield seems like the right proportions.

thanks -

#2 ·
Only the Pre Samurai SJ-410's actually folded down, but the bracketry are interchangable onto a sami cowl and windshield, if u dont get any specs tonite ill measure one up at the shop for ya tomorrow

#4 ·
I thought all convertable samurai's have folding windshields?

I know I can see a hing on the 2 I have one 87, one 88, I'll look closer at them.

plus I've been reading about the wipers and people talk abouf folding down the windshield frame to get to some parts...

#5 ·
I thought all convertable samurai's have folding windshields?

I know I can see a hinge on the 2 I have one 87, one 88, I'll look closer at them.

plus I've been reading about the wipers and people talk about folding down the windshield frame to get to some parts...
if yours have a hinge then they have been modified

Samurai's didn't come with folding windshields in the United States, i think just about every other country's samurai's come with folding windshields.

Its not that hard, all the Suzuki vendors sell Suzuki parts to convert your windshield.

#9 ·
nope - thanks for asking though -

i thought i would head to my local yard the other day and measure one on the spot, just get whatever i need since id like the upper cowl peice too. well surprise, after going to three different places, couldnt even find one - isnt that the way it always is ? when you dont need'em there on every corner (or under tree) and when ya do . . . .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.