Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

79 stepside chevy 4x4

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  lilsnackpack 
#1 ·
Up for sale or trade is my 79 stepside. 350 4x4. says 65k on odo. has 33s on it.
The good-new brakes, valve covers, oil pan, starter,flywheel, battery, front and rear end fluid, oil, plugs, msd cap and rotor, intake mani, rebuild on carb, all coolant hoses, tstat and housing, B&M z gate ratchet shifter, a new guages mounted where old ones were, full exhaust done last year with headers. has 3.73 6 lug axles.
The bad-rust around edge of front fenders, 1 cab corner is rusty. wood could use replaced in the bed. bucket seats kind of suck.
bumpers are not mounted yet but i have both tube style bumpers. runs and drives. it was a good project and a few more things and it would look amazing. one side has cab corner rust, front fenders have a little rust. box is rust free. would look great with new wood in the bed.
more pics soon enough

3500 OBO trade for anything that catches my eye, worst i can say is no

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
trade for a 2000 chevy cavalier 165000 miles on 17 inch rims n new low pro tires 2.2 liter 5 speed has tons of new parts and aftermarket like new wheel bearings raditater euro headlights and blinkers has cold air intake computer chip msd spark plug wires new brake 3 weeks ago put a stage 2 racing clutch in it with pressure plate has neon on front bumper and strobe light in the headlights car drives amazing and shifts great drive it daily 3o mpgs hood is dented from a deer last year why it has all new front end stuff n air bags are gone i no i am forget stuff

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.