Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2005 Mustang Parts

815 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  RockyMtnMike 
#1 ·
I know there probably isn't much interest for this kind of car parts so I won't go into to much detail about it. I have a friend that has a new style Mustang Conv. I think it's a 2005. He is going to be parting it out so if you need any parts just PM me and I'll check on the availability and price for you. The car is located in the Downriver area about 20min south of Detroit. The body is silver and the top is black and the engine is a 6 cyl. Sorry I don't have all of the prices and details but I figured that only a couple of people may be interested so I can answer the questions with PM's.

#4 ·
I'll be taking some pictures of this car tomorrow so if anyone wants any pics of certain parts let me know.

#6 ·
Yes it has front and rear seats and I was asked by Trogg to take a picture so I will post up a few pics sometime tomorrow evening.

#7 ·
Hey guys, I'm sorry but this car is going to have to wait to be parted out. It has to be approved through the right people before it can be done. As soon as it's ready I'll let everyone know. Oh and by the way if it does happen the leather seats are already spoken for.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.