Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Working on my rig for fathers day .

794 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Grandman 
#1 ·
Well its dads day i get to do what i want right !

I cant get my AC to work , that sucks . On the bright side my tires are right were i want them 130 psi front 105 psi in the rear . Nice to know i dont have leaks any where .

Power stearing said add , only took 1.5 quarts to top it off from the add mark .

Looked the motor over good , i hadnt noticed the engine tag before with a ton of details on it . 855 cid 350 HP at 2,100 rpm

32 greese fittings to hit , you just cant stay clean doing a greese job , its imposible .

Washed the windows in and out and even vacuumed out the floors .

Now Miffy is going to take me to walmart for a Garmin 330 navigator so i can find my way from point A to point Z .

Fadders day is goooooooooood stuff .

#4 ·
No those and the host pins are greesed often . I dont want my box to start flopping around from pin wear :sonicjay:

No i dont have a new truck , its an older truck . Box hoist tires and paint were all new . Truck had 127,000 on it . May as well call that new for a Cummins .

#6 ·
I'll still call 127k new for any truck. My Pete at work is still on the road with 1,644,000 miles. I doubt she's still putting out 350hp, but then again it's not the first time it's needed a rebuild at that mileage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.