Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

UFOs

7K views 123 replies 45 participants last post by  vr 
#1 ·
I believe!

#63 ·
Aber61, it takes two to fight. I will quit pointing out that you were contradicting yourself. I proved it on the internet. I do believe there is other forms of life out there, but God does love us all the best!

#66 ·
We worship and take care of this planet because it is OUR speck of sand, but to the rest of the universe we are insignificant.

If human life were to be snuffed out, the rest of the universe wouldn't even notice.

I believe in God but, do not believe we are his pinnacle. He can do SO much better.:sonicjay:

#71 ·
Touche` :teehee:.

First off nobody created us. we evolved. just like life on any other planet will or has.
Here's the deal, You can't prove the begining of the universe. Scientifically. You can't do it. I can't do it. Who's not to say God didn't use evolution to create us? There is a point were you have to believe something because it can't be proven Scientifically. I choose God, You choose science.

Do you think that the people that these christian missions help would care if christians were bringing them aide or I was bringing them aide without all the "god" ?? They only embrace the religion because if they are not acceptant of it they will not get aide. Seems like a good way to get followers, go to the poorest parts of the world and enxchange believing for food and water and shelter. Thats like telling a homeless drunk to suck your cock for a bottle of whiskey, he's gonna do it.
I'm just goign to assume you've never been on a Christian Mission trip. I have been on many and I can tell you you're straight out WRONG. We go help, if we bring people to God, great, if we don't, we still helped someone. That's all we care about. We can't change thier mind or thier hearts but if we can make a difference in thier life, it's totally worth it. I can Guarantee that there are very view, if any, Christian aid organizations that refuse treatment because the people don't accept. If you knew about the Christian Faith, you'd understand that would be against everything we believe.

#82 ·
I believe I was seventeen when I stayed late in my tree stand as it was very clear and light enough to see on a warm october night. When I was on my way back to my truck I seen a very good view of a UFO, I spoke to a woman 15 years latter that was neighbor to the field I was in and had seen the same thing, and that she had reported it to the police and had a news paper clipping of the article in the Ionia county sentinal.

I believe the SR-71 black bird had it's first flight in 1963 and was last produced in 1967, I believe the B2 Stelth Bomber was originaly flown in the early 80's. Since then we have seen no knew concept military designs.

If you believe we have simply stopped producing new air craft designs since 1973, 38 years latter the government must have something new that they are not telling us about.

#107 ·
Just got this in an email. Might be a grill.......I haven't seen it before. It's bad enough that we're gonna have a zombie apocolypse, now we gotta kill aliens too? WTF!?!?! I just ordered more MRE's and 3000 rounds of .223 ammo.

#110 ·
They might get me but I'm taking a few of the little green cocksuckers with me.:beerbang:

#112 ·
You'll be talking out the other side of your mouth and screaming like a 10 year old girl when the aliens show up at your house. :blah:

#118 ·
It says (paraphrasing): thou shalt stockpile an arsenal of modern weapons and slay the invaders as thou would slay thine own mother, if thine mother was a zombie alien.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.