Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#15,430 ·
Got a card?
I winked. Was a joke.
I'm a non smoker non drinker. So pot is out too.
But I could probably get one easier than EBT.
Which I was told today I should have by end of week. I'm sort of shocked.
They still have me as someone else as of last week. She checked yesterday and today and it's now me.
I had an appointment Friday with med assist. I checked in and waited over an hour.
Went back up to desk to ask why so long a wait and the person I was to see had left.
I have papers from DHS that I would receive a phone call on Monday at 2, no call.
These are just the two lasts screw ups.
I should write a book. It's unbelievable .

#15,431 ·
I winked. Was a joke.
I'm a non smoker non drinker. So pot is out too.
But I could probably get one easier than EBT.
Which I was told today I should have by end of week. I'm sort of shocked.
They still have me as someone else as of last week. She checked yesterday and today and it's now me.
I had an appointment Friday with med assist. I checked in and waited over an hour.
Went back up to desk to ask why so long a wait and the person I was to see had left.
I have papers from DHS that I would receive a phone call on Monday at 2, no call.
These are just the two lasts screw ups.
I should write a book. It's unbelievable .
Hope stuff works out for you. I am fortunate enough to have very good health, so I really cannot imagine what you are going through. My wife goes to the doctor enough for both of us, her white blood cell count often drops to practically zero, doctors don't know why she is still walking around.

#15,432 ·
Hope stuff works out for you. I am fortunate enough to have very good health, so I really cannot imagine what you are going through. My wife goes to the doctor enough for both of us, her white blood cell count often drops to practically zero, doctors don't know why she is still walking around.
Thanks,
I'm healthy(was), the Dr just keep poking- pushing on me and find things. :). I need to stop seeing Dr and I'll be healthy again;).

Sorry to hear about your wife.

My Uncle is having a blood problem.This summer Dr. told him a pill would be all that he needed, felt worse went back, now they say might be leukemia.

#15,439 ·
How about twin robot midget mexicans?

fixed :sonicjay:

It's been 2 years living in the city and I am over it. Everyday with my commute I'm getting more and more frustrated.
Hence me turning down multiple job offers on the east side, even when they offered significantly more than my current job